Rosin.

Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
Junglist Movement

Rosin.

Post by Junglist Movement »

Hi all. So I'm hopefully going to be pressing rosin on my next venture to the Dam.

I'm going to be fairly rough dogging it with hair straitener n parchment paper.

Thing is I won't be dabbing as bringing a rig and then having to run the risk of customs taking it off me is high. They took my grinder off me the last 2 times.

So my question is what is the best way to cosume this. I've seen people smearing it on their joints... and this is most appealing to me but then read that it soukdnt come into contact with the risla at all. Are there any quick Fix methods anuone could point me in the direction of??

Please and thanks.

DjShaggy

Re: Rosin.

Post by DjShaggy »

put the oil on a small knife, heat slowly then smear over a rolled spliff.

beware that shit drips and when it does your clothes are ruined forever
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Isopropyly alcohol (or vodka at a push) will get oil out of your clothes with no problem at all.

A grinder is the only thing I've ever had trouble getting through airport security - even totally clean it raised eyebrows because it's 'a tool' which airlines don't allow in hand luggage. I've never had any problem taking dab-rigs. Even in my hand-luggage; taken out of carry-case and swabbed by security without even a second look at it. Personally I think there's more danger of smash damage than confiscation - especially if it's clean. If asked it's a tobacco pipe and they're not illegal.

Failing that - maybe take a glass adaptor, nail and dome setup that you can throw onto a clean bong?

I beleive that CS's Superskunk, Noon and 1e Hulp have dab rigs that they might loan you - although they might want you to buy their products first. And I'd imagine that Willie Wortals Indica in Haarlem also has a dab rig setup as they have a rosin press. (maybe Maxx could confirm that?).

Also perhaps the Cannabis College in the RLD has a dab-rig? Maybe DLN or someone else could confirm that?
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

AFAIK the e-nail in Cannabis College was the property of the previous manager (Tan) and even then not for everyone's use.

IIRC WW indica indeed has dabrig and e-nail for use if you purchase prepressed rosin, borrow the rosin kit or maybe even just ask nicely after buying other products... This info from their Facebook if I'm not too stoned to remember right.

Mr. CC
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Junglist Movement

Thanks for the prompt replies everyone.

@ohmf a full on rig is out of reach at the moment but bringing glass adapters for bongs is a nice idea. Cheers to that.

@djshaggy are you a dj? If so what do you spin? Also cheers for that.. this will be my if all else fails. Kinda bringing me back to my younger years when 'hot knives' was a seat favourite.

@cc you've inspired me a bit there for an out of town adventure. (His spot is out in haarlwm yeah?) I've never really ventured out of Amsterdam so this Would be great fun!!

Cheers again lads.
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Have fun dude let us know how you get on.
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

@JM, no probs, and yup the three WW shops are in Haarlem, only think it's the indica one that has a rig to use.
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Junglist Movement

Will do. In the 240 days away region which in stoner perception mixed with childlike excitement is a million years.

As with every trip (and usually failing) im really making an effort to get lots of New experiences in and to document it as best I can.

240 days of disciplin training ahead.
WLow

Post by WLow »

There is small rigs to buy in a'dam for many years now but it's china crap for sure.

chills and thrills on Nieuwendijk have torch if you need some. they have glass but its expensive
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

where are you coming from? in the UK as long as theres no oil in the rig or dust in the grinder you cant have it taken off you.
ignoring spellcheck since 1986