What are your first/last smoke traditions?

Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
Monkey

What are your first/last smoke traditions?

Post by Monkey »

I always start off with Lemon Bubble from Voyagers, eases me in nicely and a great daytime smoke. :D

Usually finish with some kind of OG Kush to suppress the depression of having to leave my favourite city. :cry:

Junglist Movement

Re: What are your first/last smoke traditions?

Post by Junglist Movement »

Nice. Yeah voyagers for lemon bubble and something heavy which I can stockpile for when the tollerance is through the roof.

By the end of the trip it's strictly weed and hash combos. Sometimes save small nugs from all my favourite smokes to pile into a pretty special airport smoke!!
Monkey

Post by Monkey »

Junglist Movement wrote: Fri 27th Apr 2018 03:57 pm Nice. Yeah voyagers for lemon bubble and something heavy which I can stockpile for when the tollerance is through the roof.

By the end of the trip it's strictly weed and hash combos. Sometimes save small nugs from all my favourite smokes to pile into a pretty special airport smoke!!
Lemon Bubble too yeah? Nice! Be interesting to see how many people have it as their first.

Am yet to have the famed airport smoke, usually blaze my last at central station. Might have to try it on my next trip.
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

couldnt name my first smoke but my last smoke tends to be some ridiculously oversized joint of haze/og/diesel with whatever morrocon/indian/dutch hash ive got left to smoke at the same time.
mouth watering at the mere thought of it.
how i love weed!
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
Smokeybee21

Post by Smokeybee21 »

Out of Centraal Station, turn left, follow the crowds and cross the bridge. Traverse Prins Hendrikkade and make my way to Voyagers for the Lemon Bubble. Usually buy a gram and a pre-roll for something quick to smoke on the way to the hotel.

Last smoke usually involves buying a gram of sativa and chucking the whole thing in a spliff for the airport.
Next trip: September 2023 with the missus.
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

First smoke: depending on how early I arrive, generally at 1e Hulp or Utopia. Exactly what it is depends on what's available, but it has to be a pipe of mixed weed/hash, ideally something I don't see in the UK.

Last smoke: I say goodbye, sadly, to the various strains I've been sampling on my trip, and clean my pipe and my hands with alcohol wipes. It's like leaving one's a beloved pet behind. Nothing personal, I tell them, but I'll be meeting people who don't love you the way I do, and how I wish you could visit me in England. And, you know, they must love me back, because quite often they do manage the trip, where they're welcomed into my household with the appreciation that they deserve.
Willjay

Post by Willjay »

Our first smoke is at the BlueBird was on our first trip in 1998 and has been on every flight from the USA however if we arrive by train from another part of Europe it’s Paradox it’s a great shop and close to our hotel

The last is like many others here a collection of everything that’s left :lol:
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

First smoke depends as some have said on time of arrivals etc. Also based on menus I've seen recently, I may be pining for something in particular.

Last smoke in a CS is usually a combo joint of weed and hash.
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
Smokey2017

Post by Smokey2017 »

Always Voyagers as i stay there and love there Menu. Like to start with a heavy hitter to almost celebrate being in Amsterdam again. When leaving its normally a gram spliff at the Airport and always makes the journey home a little less depressing..
Pierre von Mondragon

Post by Pierre von Mondragon »

Since I twigged to Voyagers always been there, so close to station it just makes best sense to me, holidaymaking it was always buy a pipe at the tourist shop just before it, then go there, then go on to residence. Also a good place to work through your stash before leaving.
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

The problem with Voyagers for a first smoke is that they have only one type of hash, and while it's decent, I come to Mokum to get away from Moroccan hash. I could pick up something up from Central, and usually do, but I'd rather B&F from both and then head towards Utopia, where there's more hash choice, and the coffee is better.
Monkey

Post by Monkey »

Fat_old_dwarf wrote: Sun 29th Apr 2018 03:45 pm The problem with Voyagers for a first smoke is that they have only one type of hash, and while it's decent, I come to Mokum to get away from Moroccan hash. I could pick up something up from Central, and usually do, but I'd rather B&F from both and then head towards Utopia, where there's more hash choice, and the coffee is better.
I hear that, they really arent the coffeeshop for hash. I smoke only hash at home due to the less obvious smell so i only really buy 1 or 2 hashes when i come to dam.
scorchingdick

Post by scorchingdick »

it used to be straight to the 420 in the morning, back when it was open all day, usually starting on their nevilles haze

but now i agree with most of you - lemon bubble at voyagers is the first thing i go for
HashyH

Post by HashyH »

I used to start off with the strongest sativa on the menu. First cs can be Kuil/420, the Coin(RIP), Bluebird, Voyagers or Central, depending on who I was with or where we stayed.

After a pretty horrendous whitey which lasted all morning from Amnesia Haze in the Coin circa 2006/7, I decided to make my first smoke a decent blonde or black hash. Always does the trick and makes me appreciate the stronger stuff as the day goes on.

Last smoke is pretty much always a cocktail of whatever's left in my stash. One time me and a friend had run out of gear by the last morning and out of economy we bought a €25 deal of XXX from Central, massive bag, 4g+. We thought it was going to be weak so built 2 pure cones, we were both monumentally mashed for the rest of the day. Nearly missed the flight back.
Daz1976

Post by Daz1976 »

On my last trip in September, first stop was noon, as we had arrived very late after easy jet delays 😬 Super orange glue and was probably the best of the trip. Previous years - hate to say it - first stop was prix d'ami for some super silver haze

Last smoke is always a cocktail of all the remains 😆😎
Smell the flowers while you can✌️