SAGE

Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
dbhertz17

sage or anything like?

Post by dbhertz17 »

Anyone know any coffeeshops that sell sage or something similar? I tried it many years ago in the blue bird, tho on my last couple of visits i havent seen any or smelled anything similar.

cheers

Marok21

Re: sage or anything like?

Post by Marok21 »

In the past I saw it from time to time on Coffeeshop Voyagers menu but I don´t think they have it atm...

Coffeeshop Softland has a strain called "Softland Sage" on their menu since years... it´s also still on current menus from them for 14€/g which seems pretty expensive for that strain. I dont know how good the quality is... Softland seems to be more of a tourist shop but also heard some good things years back... personaly I got their King Hassan Hash one time in the past which was pretty nice but overpriced.
notsofasteddie

Post by notsofasteddie »

dbhertz17 wrote: Fri 27th Jul 2018 07:06 pm Anyone know any coffeeshops that sell sage or something similar? I tried it many years ago in the blue bird, tho on my last couple of visits i havent seen any or smelled anything similar.

cheers
Coffeeshop Johnny,Sage & Sour, May 21, 2018 Menu. Thank you FBN!
dbhertz17

Post by dbhertz17 »

Thanks il check that out!
notsofasteddie

Post by notsofasteddie »

Marok21 wrote: Sat 28th Jul 2018 02:59 pm In the past I saw it from time to time on Coffeeshop Voyagers menu but I don´t think they have it atm...

Coffeeshop Softland has a strain called "Softland Sage" on their menu since years... it´s also still on current menus from them for 14€/g which seems pretty expensive for that strain. I dont know how good the quality is... Softland seems to be more of a tourist shop but also heard some good things years back... personaly I got their King Hassan Hash one time in the past which was pretty nice but overpriced.
From personal experience, although dated, Softland has been carrying Sage for a long time. Here's a Softland S.A.G.E. menu item from my last visit. Old news, but coffeeshops tend to have recurrent menus!

Thanks for the update, Marok21!

Thanks for the menu, FBN! Feed the Fly!!! :mrgreen:
dbhertz17

Post by dbhertz17 »

Nice one theres some options then. Hopefully I find some and its as good as what i remember.
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Utopia (Now: The Plug) were selling Sage N Sour before they merged. I guess you might drop lucky there too? They seem to have retained one or two of their core menu strains.
choppermike

Post by choppermike »

Sage n Sour for 9e is on the menu at Blue Tomato ..... It's a bit of a cycle !!!!
.. in the avoid curve :mrgreen:
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

I saw on instagram the current menu from Coffeeshop Voyagers (3 days ago) and they had SAGE for 12€/g on the menu... by the way it seems they changed their menu. Now they have a section for indicas and sativas... on the menu I saw they had 11 weed strains (more than in the past) and still "Atlas" as their hash.

Personaly I would check out Voyagers first for the SAGE.
notsofasteddie

Post by notsofasteddie »

Marok21 wrote: Fri 3rd Aug 2018 07:25 pm I saw on instagram the current menu from Coffeeshop Voyagers (3 days ago) and they had SAGE for 12€/g on the menu... by the way it seems they changed their menu. Now they have a section for indicas and sativas... on the menu I saw they had 11 weed strains (more than in the past) and still "Atlas" as their hash.

Personaly I would check out Voyagers first for the SAGE.
Voyagers is a good first choice, but I would certainly check out Coffeeshop Johnny and Softland. I would be cautious about the Blue Tomato. In addition to the long trip, they have it listed as an Indica. Both Voyagers and Coffeeshop Johnny have it listed as a Sativa.
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

notsofasteddie wrote: I would be cautious about the Blue Tomato. In addition to the long trip, they have it listed as an Indica. Both Voyagers and Coffeeshop Johnny have it listed as a Sativa.
If anyone is at all here is concerned with products being mislabelled as either sativa or indica, personally I’d give up smoking right now. Because those labels, and the ‘understanding’ about the respective effects that’s been derived from these classifications are incorrect, misleading and downright unhelpful. Especially when we're considering the needs of vulnerable people with healthcare issues.

Cannabis Sativa is the botanical classification for hemp.
Any varietals with a significant concentration of THC-a are botanically classified as Cannabis Indica or Afghanica.

Regardless what Leafly, coffee shops, dispensary owners, or ‘master’ grower buddies say. They’re demonstratively wrong.
The variety of effects from cannabis are highly reliant on an individuals genetic makeup and are thought to to exacerbated by the cannabinoid and terpene profile more so than by sub-species categorisation.

Blog article here
Peer reviewed science here.
Last edited by OneHighMofo on Sun 5th Aug 2018 09:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
macky

Post by macky »

Spot on M . Get triclone microscope and learning when to pick strain any strain to your own individual taste.
Hopefully this we become easier when everyone may grow 4 plants come oct.17 :mrgreen: