What are you smoking right now! [pictures inside]

Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
macky

Re: What are you smoking right now! [pictures inside]

Post by macky »

TwoCanucks wrote: Sun 5th Feb 2017 05:42 pm Platinum Bubba...buh-buh
Cumberland store has Platinum Kush ,wonder same stuff ..pretty good flush job :D
By the by you seen any BC Chemo on your travels ? Have not seen any couple months.

TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

macky wrote: Sun 5th Feb 2017 05:59 pm
TwoCanucks wrote: Sun 5th Feb 2017 05:42 pm Platinum Bubba...buh-buh
Cumberland store has Platinum Kush ,wonder same stuff ..pretty good flush job :D
By the by you seen any BC Chemo on your travels ? Have not seen any couple months.
I got the real BChemo from a friend last year, loved it. the chemo going around most of the commercial dispensaries here is defo not BChemo. tough to find it, lots of times its shaken already and not as potent as the aroma.

Platinum kush is afghani x master kush

Platinum Bubba is Bubba kush x platinum OG (OG kush x master kush)

PB is very relaxing, settling in for the SB this afternoon, not likely to move off the couch.

Hope you are doing well macky
Amsterdam dreaming.............
macky

Post by macky »

I,m well ,hope your good :D Thinking about it I really have not seen good Chemo since July. Should do flip of that and Bruce Banner. Got license still to grow 49 plants ,but can,t work up the energy to light up .Have so much laying around ,every since started using green houses can't be bothered with indoor . When are you guys going to come over for 420? It,s getting harder to justive the costs ,with the price a gram e.g. 18 euros :shock:
If all go,s well we should be legal by 420 2018 Fingers crossed. Roll on 420 :mrgreen:
pengaldinho

Post by pengaldinho »

PSG/Eiffel tower (Stamp very faint) and quarter past nine clock
clock
PSG/Eiffel Tower
El Chapo OG
Sour
Headbanger
Different Headbanger
Another OG
OG18
http://www.youtube.com/user/HinduDeathCabbage" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
macky

Post by macky »

Nice jealous as always Pen .Whats numbers on hash mean ,call me stupid :D
pengaldinho

Post by pengaldinho »

@macky - I think they are fairly random labels used to identify different farms/producers. Some choose high quality products (cars, designers etc) to attempt to market their product. I quite liked the clock stamp for some reason.
Dots - slightly skunky/hop smell. Lovely smoke
N10 - same as before
N10 rosin

El Chappo #1 - much more fruity pheno
El Chappo #2 - more classic og notes
Tangie - ny/red diesel flavs but with a stronger indica hit.
HeadBangerOg - more og

Hash Vaporising
http://www.youtube.com/user/HinduDeathCabbage" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
macky

Post by macky »

Nice weed shots ,lots OG,s over here now too Larry ,Lindsey..He He.
Looks like my bud ,not run through clipper machine 8)
Need to retire to a small hash farm on a mountain some where :D
pengaldinho

Post by pengaldinho »

:lol: I did say on one of my previous posts - poor trims but deep dank flavs! Enjoy your smokes :D
macky

Post by macky »

pengaldinho wrote: Thu 16th Feb 2017 10:25 am :lol: I did say on one of my previous posts - poor trims but deep dank flavs! Enjoy your smokes :D
I know lots of guys who will let you throw your buds in there clipping machine :D
Only problem all those nice crystals will be in BHO closed loop vac instead of your lungs :)
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

pengaldinho wrote: Thu 16th Feb 2017 10:25 am :lol: I did say on one of my previous posts - poor trims but deep dank flavs! Enjoy your smokes :D

Headbanger looking lovely bro :)
My current squeeze:

DJ Shorts Flo x The White bred by Cannardo Genetics.
Super sticky to touch even after a 6 week cure this lady reeks of rubber, diesel and floral berries. I love those signature deep red hairs.

And

Girl Scout Cookies - not the forum cut. Brought via contacts of contacts this Humbolt clone only cut is the tits.
Stinking of blueberry muffins and cookie dough she makes a beautiful rosin
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

Tuna Kush, BC strain...no strain...no strain at all...mmmmm

Quick to the head buzz, muscle relaxing, pain reducing, neck pain is dissolving into sleepiness
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

....and that was a lovely nap. soooo goood
Bunt

Post by Bunt »

Image cant remember the name but the purple hints had me going nice smoke smooth on the inhale nice white ash! 7/10 was either babylon, 420Cafe or the grey area i picked this up will be trying to find a similar weed when i go in a weeks time anyone know of any Purp Weeds?
Get High Make Memories Eat Pie Old Ceremonies!
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Current stash, all bought for our smoking pleasure at Christiania over the last two weeks or so.

3 weeds (top of first picture obviously ;) ) are (ltr) Blue Cheese, WW and Pineapple Express. Hashes are (top row) Zero-Zero, "unpressed" (or so the dealer claimed, extremely loosely pressed though) moroccan (!!!!! extremely nice, crumbles into the "kief" in front of it at the slightest touch)) and "Kashmir" (broken apart). Bottom row are another "Zero-Zero", two Cream Maroc and another "Kashmir" (also broken apart for you guys).

Stash

Pineapple express is best of the three and we would rank that close to a mid to lower range weed in an ok CS in Ams, had the cure and flush been a bit better this could have been on at a decent shop for about 10-11 € (and we wouldn’t have complained), at least compare to what was on most (save the top) places in April.

BC and WW both have a rather poor flushes (not terrible, but could have been a good deal better) and suffer from poor storage because most weed on offer @ Christian sits in large open bags or containers so gets rather dried out if it is not a really fresh batch and lacks flavor accordingly. Both are ok examples of the two strains, by no means great but acceptable.

Hashes are a different story. All top offerings, with the “unpressed” on beating more or less everything we had on the CS scene in april, extremely nice, sweet and super tasty Moroccan gold with a powerful, very soaring high.

All hashes priced from ca. 11 and down to about 7,5 € / g when bought at 12,5 € at a time (drops if you buy more). Weed same range and a little below.

CC
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

@Pengaldinho / OneHighMoFo

Great stuff, cheers! Shame no one else seems to comment on your postings here, is this envy, awe or what?

@CopenhagenCouple

Excellent selection of hashish :mrgreen: ! Thanks for sharing ; leaves almost nothing to be desired.

In the first place looking at the first picture with a more distant view you posted I thought that grass were not looking too bad but then there were more closer ones. Still this could be worse and am aware you only shown the better bits you found ; wonder myself why they still haven't stepped up their game. Maybe due to strong tradition of imported resin but on the other hand you can say that about most western countries where hash ruled the market before indoor stuff took over. Questions upon questions. You can't have it all I guess but maybe they get their shit together over time.
Again I think coffeeshop wiet of recent years isn't far better though than the stuff you have shown here.

That 'unpressed moroccan' looks indeed like the stuff I found at Green Place. Don't know about the quality of your pics doing the stuff justice but from my perspective it reminds me of this Dom Perignon they had on in March(14€/g)and 11€ /g at De Apotheker in Eindhoven(where I tried it finally some weeks back, if that's the same batch again of course).
I mean that Cookies'n Cream(18€/g)seemed to be a pimped up version of it so I took that one and didn't regret it as reported on here. It was really bright yellow in a way I haven't seen this before and I came along a lot of blonde varieties over the years as well as you guys probably. Also such a t h i c k fruity flavour to die for ; exceptionally easy on the throat. Zbeebs on here found it strong but to me this only was more of an average clear head high(it seems BongHug82 reported similar yesterday, cheers).
Although that Dom Perignon was really great and similar
it was not on the level of that Cookies'n Cream. Still I'd sort of give my eye teeth for it! Maybe they're both produced the same way but from different areas or strains(definitely foreign genetics involved in both cases); bet a matter of quantity available.
If nothing changed that much at Christiania and you got that at the usual spots there(not privately)this could also be a hint for Dom Perignon at Green Place and De Apotheker as my impression was back then as reported the stand out smokes you had to track down elsewhere, while that's a good thing at coffeeshops as you get sometimes more exclusive batches there.
Maybe this is all bullshit here(definitely to some degree :lol: ) though and your gear is on the same quality level as the Cookies'n Cream but from somewhere else(area/strain)so in the end you scored something amazing. Wish I had that selection around here in retail. Enjoy :) !

Last but not least:
Curing since you mentioned that I jump on it as an opportunity to point that out(to me all about getting your harvested gear as smooth as possible and get out the most potential of one phenotype of weed in terms of taste and smell which is an individual thing regarding phenotypes ; selecting cuts is essential. So worth it then! ).

Please forget about the term 'cure' when it comes to coffeeshop gear or a lot of the other stuff being commercially available everywhere. It is probably just not cured. Said that before and bored of going into detail again but their philosophy is mostly 'time is money' and a cure needs time.
Been there done that personally for several years.
In theory a coffeeshop buys some batches every now and then from homegrowers with more care about their gear in opposite of the usual suspects but even those homegrowers seem to not to care too much(I can relate as their product considering knowledge is easily better than bigger commercial operations
so why investing more work if it flies over the counter anyway ; the average consumer wants stinky, bling bling weed and those enthusiasts about said plant are still a minority no matter how many parrots act like they are more aware of things).
I mean I'm looking at tubs mostly when at shops without much success as mostly not available as I lost my connection for organic and cured homegrown and I don't like to go back if you have done this properly for some time. Just my personal standards.
Wares of the last years range between two extremes: too wet or too dry(before that decrease in quality like eight years back they didn't cure their wiet either but there wasn't such a huge demand then and they sort of had to come up with better dried and processed weed) .
They just dry it and then rush it to the market ; then it often has enough fresh smell and some people seem to take this as a cure(it's ridiculous how often this term is used online, really inflationary and I think very often unconsciously used ; for the record I mostly direct this at those people reporting they bought wet weed at coffeeshops or elsewhere and 'let it sit for a while and let it cure' which is pure guesswork if you haven't got your hands dirty already with growing and are experienced enough to do this without a hygrometer ; which isn't rocket science either and at one point you got the feel when cure zone ). Of course this is only my personal point of view and I can't prove anything but still I find it unlikely so proper cured weed is more of an exception on sale.
Also met homegrowers in the last years when curing was already popular but none of them was worth a collaboration as they call themselves lovers of that plant but were always too lazy to consider a cure due to most of them being too stereotype pot heads not even able to handle having enough grass on stock for personal need until the next harvest as too greedy and undisciplined(very polite here) ; then there are those selling parts of their crop and depend on it(wrong approach as it is all about idealism personally here). Until this is changing I only indulge every now and then and stick to traditional uncured hashish :lol: .
Bottom line is: it should at least have the texture of bread(or adequate cake if you like that more); if too dry or too wet not tasty at all(when they harvested and it is going on sale as you guys pointed out it starts to get drier and drier during time, at one time it even can have a moment of perfect feel but still it isn't cured before just fresh).
To be fair as usual I'd need to touch and feel buds to proper examine them but this is just disgusting and most shops don't allow this for good reason. Still this wouldn't guarantee anything. Also I don't want to buy samples from the whole menu so I just trust my eyes and nose hoping it's relatively fresh. Much more to say about that topic but just my two cents not worth it in fact, won't add anything.