The Nectar Club, Barcelona

Moderator: Papi

Wwatfa

The Nectar Club, Barcelona

Post by Wwatfa » Mon 23rd Oct 2017 06:40 pm

Address: Carrer de Viladomat, 109
opening times: 12pm to 12.30am

I have recently moved from Madrid to Barcelona, and i have been looking for some clubs that do not have the "tourist trap" vibe all over it .. and to be honest, after a few mistakes, i finally found something that is worth the search ... The Nectar BCN

this place is big and friendly, you can play some snooker or watch your favorite games on projectors ... it has a good selection of strains with a smiley and friendly staff to help you when in need.

people there are from various origins and background, so for someone not speaking Spanish fluently (like myself) i never felt as an outsider ..

i highly recommend this club for anyone looking for a place to relax and simply enjoy a good smoke.

:D

Papi

Re: The Nectar BCN review

Post by Papi » Mon 23rd Oct 2017 08:11 pm

Yup, gotta say that Nectar Club has a really good vibe and some proper gear, especially lately they've been putting out some serious fuego on their shelves;) They're literally one street away from The Backyard so if they close up and you still need to burn some buds, another 1,5hrs is given to you there:)
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name

Wwatfa

Re: The Nectar BCN review

Post by Wwatfa » Mon 23rd Oct 2017 09:42 pm

Papi wrote:
Mon 23rd Oct 2017 08:11 pm
Yup, gotta say that Nectar Club has a really good vibe and some proper gear, especially lately they've been putting out some serious fuego on their shelves;) They're literally one street away from The Backyard so if they close up and you still need to burn some buds, another 1,5hrs is given to you there:)
Exactly papi ! That's the main reason I am looking for a hookup in Backyard! I work in between these streets so it's a perfect fit for me :D

Papi

Re: The Nectar Club, Barcelona

Post by Papi » Sat 11th Nov 2017 07:01 pm

Couple pics from July:

Sesh with bro from Banana Bomb Farms, judging Holiday Cup entries

One of the pool tables

Lemon Star

Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name

Return to “Cannabis Club Reviews”