Dragon, Barcelona

Moderator: Papi

Black-King

Re: CLUB: Dragon Cannabis Club, Barcelona

Post by Black-King »

Dave near London wrote:According to The Times , there are now 220 clubs in Barca ......
Wow!! Isn't that more than there are coffeeshops in amsterdam atm?

RASTAFARI RIGHTEOUS KINGDOM http://rastafari-christ.webs.com/
Waldo Swan

Post by Waldo Swan »

This place is called the Zen Club now but they still answer to the Dragon Cannabis Club. 30 euro got me membership`for the remainder of my stay in Barcelona. Good lemon haze here. Bought some Blue Rhino for an indica kick later and I bought some cherry that smells skunkalicious but haven´t tried either yet. They had amnesia and Jack Herer hash on hand along with about five kinds of iceolator. Nice place to chill. Got this large screen tv in the lounge on silent that shows wildlife and nature drone stuff, something to stare at with your mouth agape after a couple of bowls.
I come in peace. Take me to your pizza!
Papi

Post by Papi »

Overall a tourist trap, close to ramblas so lots of guys trying to bring you inside. Didn't know that they changed their name though, thx for the update.
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
Waldo Swan

Post by Waldo Swan »

Papi wrote: Sun 14th May 2017 09:58 pm Didn't know that they changed their name though, thx for the update.
Well, once you go inside the non descript entrance then behind the receptionist there is a sign
that says Zen Club. Then you see the name Zen Club in the lounge. Nary a dragon in sight. They must make you check them at the door now. :)
I come in peace. Take me to your pizza!
Papi

Post by Papi »

Waldo Swan wrote: Mon 15th May 2017 11:12 am
Papi wrote: Sun 14th May 2017 09:58 pm Didn't know that they changed their name though, thx for the update.
Well, once you go inside the non descript entrance then behind the receptionist there is a sign
that says Zen Club. Then you see the name Zen Club in the lounge. Nary a dragon in sight. They must make you check them at the door now. :)
Never been there tbh, but always good to have a piece of info:)
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
someguy

Re: Dragon, Barcelona

Post by someguy »

My experience wasn't so nice in that club. I saw many positive reviews online and decided to visit the club. The registration process is straightforward, and everyone is welcome. The membership costs 20 EUR. The weed quality is very average. Prices are pretty high: 18 EUR for 1G of Gorilla Zkittlez and Gorilla Glue. 47 EUR for the Cali strain (Black Cherry Gushers). The weed is already prepacked, and they don't offer you to smell it before you buy it.
Edibles are a bit better but quite expensive. I took Stoneo cookies (like Oreos). They cost 25 EUR for 4 small cookies. It claimed to contain 300mg of THC, but I doubt it. The effect was present after eating all cookies at once but not intense.
The customer service is friendly, no issues there. When you exit, they offer you a clipper lighter if you write a positive review.
Overall, I think there are better clubs in the city.