Site Admin

La Mesa, Barcelona

Post by Lemming »

BCD Page: La Mesa

La Mesa
Carrer del Rec, 62
08003 Barcelona, Spain
Vinyl wrote:La Mesa is a tourist trap.
Bigdaddyk wrote:La Messa had a 24 hour rule, you could only buy weed 24 hours after you joined so I left that place.

gapie

Re: CLUB: La Mesa

Post by gapie »

good info
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
Adamster

Re: CLUB: La Mesa, Barcelona

Post by Adamster »

Can none residents walk in and buy or you have to be of Spain with an adress ?
sensismiler

Post by sensismiler »

You don't have to be a resident but you do have to pay a membership fee. You can't just turn up and buy weed. Apparently using your hotel address is ok.
Tranquilised

Post by Tranquilised »

I messaged these guys through FB, weeks before my trip.
I got a reply saying I must be accompanied by an existing member, I messaged again asking if this could be arranged at the club, no reply.
When in BCN I pop into the club to be told contact by email, not FB. I receive no reply and reluctantly give up.
I don't think they like tourists.
Green Fingers

Post by Green Fingers »

I went to their website and saw they have some members on the site itself with contact info, so I tried contacting a few and only one replied with a message -

I have a friend in Barcelona who can help you with tips- American woman, Jana buoyant.chatoyant@gmail.com She lives in Barcelonetta which is a cool neighborhood by the beach. Also try AirBNB.com for places to stay. Go to La Mesa for weed- it's awesome!! Have fun

Tried emailing her - no reply.

But I did get membership to :

Dr Dou Cannabis Club through Russ Hudson(great guy who takes the time to help you - https://www.facebook.com/RussellJHudson)
and
Dragon Cannabis Club through sending a message on FB and extremely fast reply there too.

So my conclusion is that La Mesa thinks there shit doesn't stink so only locals(lol) that's fine. It's not like they have weed with THC %'s at insane rates. Probably mostly the same strains as the rest, Spain is a major place to get seeds from great seed banks, that's where I order mine from! :mrgreen:
Mack 10

Post by Mack 10 »

Adamster wrote:Can none residents walk in and buy or you have to be of Spain with an adress ?

Not always but it helps.
Around Spannabis they won't take new members without a Spanish addy.
Mack 10

Post by Mack 10 »

sensismiler wrote:You don't have to be a resident but you do have to pay a membership fee. You can't just turn up and buy weed. Apparently using your hotel address is ok.
This will work, apartment is even better,
Ie, just give them that address as if you live there,
Worked for me.;)
Mack 10

Post by Mack 10 »

Lamesa is a nice place, good selection of bud, hash and concentrates. Prices are cheap ( compared to Amsterdam, 6-10 e for stuff that's 16-18 in dam, these days)

However there are plenty of clubs out there.
La kalada is a good one, much easier to join, only 5e for a year or 6 months membership (can't remember which, lol) they have emails on the side you can use, vapes etc. Good selection of weed an hash, good selection of moroc hash to dry siftvsnd bubble. Also good prices.

Only strainhunters club had take the piss Dutch prices..typical action from the king..lol
Papi

Post by Papi »

Mack 10 wrote: Only strainhunters club had take the piss Dutch prices..typical action from the king..lol
I'm sorry but this is kind of bullshit:) Went there on saturday, top of the weed menu was gsc for 11e, rest was under 10, including green poison, iguana berry and other nice stuff. There are tons of clubs in Barcelona that are much more expensive and really close to dam prices. For example Bonnie and Clyde weed menu is from 13 to 15e :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name