The Backyard, Barcelona

Moderator: Papi

Papi

The Backyard, Barcelona

Post by Papi »

Address: Carrer de Calàbria, 64
Opening hrs: Mon-Thu 14-23 Fri-Sat 14-24, Sun 16-23

BCD Page: The Backyard

Also a place to go in Barcelona, , let just me say: TrueCanna Genetics. Loooots of time they have strains grown by the man himself and it is pure gas, but their other weed is fucking good and cheap as well. Really cool vibe, vast selection of hash/isolator/edibles/leans along with some great flowers and positive likeminded people makes it a fucking top notch place. Prices definitely like a canal-side not like a coffeeshop:)

Oh and Sasquatch Rosin Press is there:)

Last edited by Papi on Tue 12th Sep 2017 04:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
SAH89

Re: The Backyard, Barcelona

Post by SAH89 »

Hey Papi I'm heading to Barcelona in a couple of weeks and I'm planning on becoming a member at 2/3 shops with this been one of them, could you point me in the right direction to contacting them please?
Papi

Post by Papi »

SAH89 wrote: Thu 24th Aug 2017 04:13 pm Hey Papi I'm heading to Barcelona in a couple of weeks and I'm planning on becoming a member at 2/3 shops with this been one of them, could you point me in the right direction to contacting them please?
Sure thing man, just PM me the dates and your full name, i'll sign you up on the list
SAH89

Post by SAH89 »

First things first I need to thank Papi once again for putting me on the list for this cannabis club! I really do not have a bad word to say about these guys, every strain on the menu was loud and super clean! Tangilope, Amnesia, Ultra Sour just a few that we tried (The amnesia was 10/10 smoke of the trip) The amount of time I was just sat gazing at how white my ash was 😄 Every member of staff was very helpful and welcoming, prices were amazing!! and a really chilled out vibe to the place, didn't want to leave and can't wait to go back! Also membership is now 20€ but it's worth every penny
Kenshiro

Post by Kenshiro »

Real relaxed place with a nice vibe, strain selection is impressive and quality is top notch.
I only did buy and fly twice so didn't get enough time in here but it was quiet both times during my visits (early evening).

Definitely worth signing up to when in BCN!
Wwatfa

Post by Wwatfa »

Hi papi, i have recently moved to barcelona, and i am trying to avoid the tourist traps.. The backyard seems like a good choice as u described... Can you send me an invitation to join the socio club!?
I have a NIE so i should not be considered as a tourist for them 😁😁
Can you help me
Many thanks
Papi

Post by Papi »

Couple of pictures;)

The Truth Shatter from OCD Labs&TrueCannaGenetics

Marmalade Dry-Sift

Birthday joint in making

Another fuego strain from there (Can't remember which one;D)

lampshade

Post by lampshade »

Big up to the Backyard, a great selection of gear from weed to shatter and even e-cig extract! Real friendly staff who taught me how to use a dab (is that the right expression for the blowtorch thing?) for the first time. The kosher kush wax hit me hard with just a tiny amount in the dab, and I ended up bonging the rest over the next 3 days. Never made it anywhere else due to being so high. And when the munchies came, tapas and ice cream was always a good option! (there's some real interesting ice cream places there!). Also a mention to the entertaining dog, a staffy I think, who was having trouble chewing his bone.
stonerdav

Post by stonerdav »

This post is making me very sick lol. I have been to barcelona about 12 times now and its one of the few clubs left i want to join but have never been able to.
Even have an NIE number but been unable to get an invite.
Would anyone be around next week and be ale to invite my wife and i?
Happy to help anyone with the clubs i am already a member of if i can ?
Thanks , David
Papi

Post by Papi »

stonerdav wrote: Sat 23rd Dec 2017 06:34 pm This post is making me very sick lol. I have been to barcelona about 12 times now and its one of the few clubs left i want to join but have never been able to.
Thanks , David
Just text me with your dates and full names of both of you. And consider it done:) Have a very merry xmas man:)
Dvaita

Post by Dvaita »

Hello, I plan on going to Barcelona 6-11 with my partner(2 friends might tag along but haven't booked tickets yet). Could you please make something happen for me too Santa? :D
stonerdav

Post by stonerdav »

Papi wrote: Sun 24th Dec 2017 07:43 pm
stonerdav wrote: Sat 23rd Dec 2017 06:34 pm This post is making me very sick lol. I have been to barcelona about 12 times now and its one of the few clubs left i want to join but have never been able to.
Thanks , David
Just text me with your dates and full names of both of you. And consider it done:) Have a very merry xmas man:)
Thank you very much indeed .
I have sent you a message.
cheers
Bongbhoy

Post by Bongbhoy »

Was trying to get an invite to this club can anyone help please.
Cheers!!
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Joined here this week. Great club. They have this Tangielope that is without doubt one of the best smelling strains I've ever come across.

Magical.
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
QueSo

Post by QueSo »

Just moved to BCN for some time. Would love to check this place out if it isn't too much trouble to hook me up with an invite. ;)