The Nectar Club, Barcelona

Moderator: Papi

Wwatfa

The Nectar Club, Barcelona

Post by Wwatfa »

BCD Page: The Nectar Club

Address: Carrer de Viladomat, 109
opening times: 12pm to 12.30am

I have recently moved from Madrid to Barcelona, and i have been looking for some clubs that do not have the "tourist trap" vibe all over it .. and to be honest, after a few mistakes, i finally found something that is worth the search ... The Nectar BCN

this place is big and friendly, you can play some snooker or watch your favorite games on projectors ... it has a good selection of strains with a smiley and friendly staff to help you when in need.

people there are from various origins and background, so for someone not speaking Spanish fluently (like myself) i never felt as an outsider ..

i highly recommend this club for anyone looking for a place to relax and simply enjoy a good smoke.

:D

Papi

Re: The Nectar BCN review

Post by Papi »

Yup, gotta say that Nectar Club has a really good vibe and some proper gear, especially lately they've been putting out some serious fuego on their shelves;) They're literally one street away from The Backyard so if they close up and you still need to burn some buds, another 1,5hrs is given to you there:)
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
Wwatfa

Re: The Nectar BCN review

Post by Wwatfa »

Papi wrote: Mon 23rd Oct 2017 08:11 pm Yup, gotta say that Nectar Club has a really good vibe and some proper gear, especially lately they've been putting out some serious fuego on their shelves;) They're literally one street away from The Backyard so if they close up and you still need to burn some buds, another 1,5hrs is given to you there:)
Exactly papi ! That's the main reason I am looking for a hookup in Backyard! I work in between these streets so it's a perfect fit for me :D
Papi

Re: The Nectar Club, Barcelona

Post by Papi »

Couple pics from July:

Sesh with bro from Banana Bomb Farms, judging Holiday Cup entries

One of the pool tables

Lemon Star

Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
stonerdav

Post by stonerdav »

I thought it as a good club but i went a week after they opened and the menu wasn't as big as it is nowadays.

Wasn't cheap though and was more touristy prices i thought but then i may have been lucky in the past.
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Really nice place, the layout, the facilities and the bling membership card etc. and it's a bit out from the more touristy area near La Rambla. Found the staff to all be quite friendly. Of what I smoked there the Nicole Kush was the nicest smoke. Only downside is prices are more akin to Amsterdam for buds. I didn't look at any concentrates, so can't comment on prices for those.

Will go back when in town again.
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

brilliant spot.
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Was in twice the last week. Great night for the Monster Cup party but prices are highest of the four clubs I've been too.
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

the prices really have gone up and the quality isnt what it was last time... however it was spannabis and everywhere seems to put the prices up abit.
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Been back a few times the last week.

Prices way more reasonable than Spannabis, they had "discounts" on jars which sounded like the local price being offered as they have different pricing. Always amazes me that this place has so many Spanish people who go there. Also seems to have quite a community vibe among staff and locals which is also very evident at La Kalada for example. It's interesting gauging the club vibes as an outsider of sorts.

I got some of the Blue Rocks (the "discounted" jar) and tried a g of Ripper Haze. Both excellent.

Image[/url]

Whatnot

Post by Whatnot »

Was here last week really nice place and staff tried the ripper haze which I really liked also got some jack herer rosin first time trying rosin. Also got 20% discount on first order wish I know that before. Looking forward to going back sometime
KrazeUK

Post by KrazeUK »

Whatnot wrote: Mon 4th Jun 2018 05:14 pm Was here last week really nice place and staff tried the ripper haze which I really liked also got some jack herer rosin first time trying rosin. Also got 20% discount on first order wish I know that before. Looking forward to going back sometime
Nice review my friend. Looking forward to hopefully trying this place.

Don’t suppose you remember the price of any strains do you? Would be good to get an idea for when I’m out there. How much was that Ripper Haze?
“Everything is better with a bag of weed.”

Stewie Griffin
Whatnot

Post by Whatnot »

Ripper haze was 10euro a gram sure she said all loose bud was that but could be wrong. The jars ranged from 40-100 per jar and the rosin I got was 45 for 0.5g
UncleSmoke

Post by UncleSmoke »

Place looks dope going to Barcelona next week how will I get access to this club said on there instagram private cannabis club.
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

UncleSmoke wrote: Tue 17th Jul 2018 11:05 pm Place looks dope going to Barcelona next week how will I get access to this club said on there instagram private cannabis club.
the same as any other

know someone who's a member and have them take you and sign you up

sending a message through ig cant hurt.

also, why not do some research before you go? do you know the rules in Barcelona? if you have to ask how to get in touch with the nectar then ill assume no.