WE Flowers

Moderator: Papi

stonerdav

WE Flowers

Post by stonerdav »

BCD page: We Flowers

Just thought i would put up a post about this club as people could be missing a little gem.

Based a little out the city but 5 mins walk from a metro.

I Don't have any pictures on my comp but worth looking at the IG if you have one.

Menu started from 4euro for really nice outdoor up to 10 euro for award winning stuff.

They had about 15 strains on menu and also had ice o lator made from each of them also .

Loads of hashes and extracts also on the menu .

Really good prices i think due mainly to the lower rents as being out the city.

Run by super friendly italian guys that couldn't make me feel more welcome even if they couldn't speak much english.

Cicciozeta

Re: WE Flowers

Post by Cicciozeta »

Amazing place, good quality,good people and good price.Tried a lot of weed from there the best was a Sunset sherbert for 10 € pg. Also tried a 0,4 of cali Skittlez that was really really good, first time with a Cali for me. They had good Girls Scout Cookies , Headbanger , Purple Punch ecc from 7€ to 17€ , but the main of the menu is lower than 10€. I catch also 0,25 of 24k rosin for 10 euro and half a gram of Sour Bubble Statich tech(70€ pg) and was really firee.
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Cicciozeta wrote: Mon 22nd Oct 2018 10:31 am Amazing place, good quality,good people and good price.Tried a lot of weed from there the best was a Sunset sherbert for 10 € pg. Also tried a 0,4 of cali Skittlez that was really really good, first time with a Cali for me. They had good Girls Scout Cookies , Headbanger , Purple Punch ecc from 7€ to 17€ , but the main of the menu is lower than 10€. I catch also 0,25 of 24k rosin for 10 euro and half a gram of Sour Bubble Statich tech(70€ pg) and was really firee.
You tried a nice selection of stuff :)
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
Basswee

Post by Basswee »

We flowers in barcelona is my favourite if I had to choose one (but that is impossible :D) and one of the best in town deffo !
Their multiple cups awards are fully deserved, no bullshit there just good vibes with a basic interior but comfortable and convenient to have a proper "sesh", good catering and most important quality in all these districts :
edibles, solventless extracts, hash, Topshelf local grown, Cali ... They are super consistent with the quality and also the variety now so you won't get bored trust me and I got more infos in private for those who are coming here and want some details that for sure they wouldn't want to be published here.
My favourite strains tried there : different OG's and others like : skywalker, Headbanger, Holy Grail, .. but also some super nice Sunset Sherbert, Gelato, Zkitllez (Get the local one, now in dispensary !! Organic and beating most batch of cali Ive seen !!!) Also Purple Lemon, Watermelon, Gorilla, .. They have also a huge outdoor organic grown selection and trust me its worth it if you like some good outdoor. See you around, I'm there at least 1 or twice a week to get some fire full melt, drysift or tasty flowers :P so it will be a pleasure to share with you if i can !
Cicciozeta

Post by Cicciozeta »

I been here a couple of weeks ago and was an amazing experience like usual.

This time my favourite smoke was Road Dawg, Dosidos , Sour Diesel Riri cut and the Mac which was litterally covered of thricomes.
I will come back on this Sunday and i hope they have not finished the Zkittlez that spotted on IG.

In conclusion this is a really top place expecially for flowers water hash and static dry sift.
sneek

Post by sneek »

Cicciozeta wrote: Mon 8th Jul 2019 10:17 am I been here a couple of weeks ago and was an amazing experience like usual.

This time my favourite smoke was Road Dawg, Dosidos , Sour Diesel Riri cut and the Mac which was litterally covered of thricomes.
I will come back on this Sunday and i hope they have not finished the Zkittlez that spotted on IG.

In conclusion this is a really top place expecially for flowers water hash and static dry sift.
Cheers for the info Cicciozeta do they do standard hash?
Line1927

Post by Line1927 »

Hi guys, we are headed there the first weeks of October,
Some of you went there lately and has any recommendation on the menu?
We would really appreciate any info regards the menu as what is and how much is a top and bottom shelf for weed and hash, and if they have also THC syrups or edibles.
Any info regarding the place is super welcomed as well <3
Rabambuli

Post by Rabambuli »

Okay was here the first time on Oct. 17 and from then on everyday until today. It is a nice smaller club outside of the center by taxi about 5-10 minutes depending on where you start of course. I had the invitation, got there everything went smoothly and i was in. The setup is small but functional with 2 different small bars for weed and drinks/food/edibles. The service was very good. Nice people working there. They took theor time and even talked to me about their edible selection and let me sample some. Very impressed by the service!

They have about 10-15 strains of weed. 7-8 different hashes. about 10 different types of waterhash, 4 different static dry sifts and 5 different kinds of rosin with 2 kinds of wax/bho. They even have rosin gummy bears, infused olive oil, thc tinctures (they let me sample the infused oild and a zkittlez tincture, both VERY good) and rosin cookies. Prices for weed and hashbetween 6 and 15. Waterhash between 20-30 for 0.5g. Static i only got the limited selection zkittlez which was 42.5 for 0.5g.
Rosin 50 for 0.5g.

They have about 4-5 couches and a ps4 with a few games. They have 2 dab stations quite in the center of the room with e-nails and they also have a bong selection. A few tables with space for up to 8 people are situated throughout the room.

Now that we talked about this its time for the smoke list. I more or less compiled (most) of what i smoked from there:

[8/10 ] Gelato #33 #15 their own pheno that they selected. Very nice smooth smoke. Pretty white ash. Pretty nice taste. 8/10
[6/10 ] Zkittlez Cali Genetics grown in spain 22pg terpy, nice smell. Bag appeal as always not that great with little shrub like buds. Taste is great but not as Zingy as the Cali import version i had of it in amsterdam a month ago.

[9/10 ] GG #4 Waterhash 25 0.5g The terps are insane. Came fresh from the freezer. Without smell at first. after 2 minutes of warming up a little, the dank GG#4 Pine smell came through strong. Very nice example and super good taste transfer. 2 times bought.

[7/10 ] Purple Punch12 Nice mixed with LMC Hash and it was sweet with berry flavour. Very good smooth and packed a punch🤙🏼 second time the taste was not so good anymore.

[ 9/10] Lemon meringe cake hash 8pg super. Got like 5 grams of this. The taste is amszingly slight lemon and sweet like the meringue. Really my go to hash on this trip.

[ 8/10] Wedding Cake 12 Nice taste. Smooth. Mixed with Lemon cake hash the cake taste intensifies with doughy lemon notes that are really nice. Potence is definitely there. sticky one. Really nice and covered in trichomes. Mixed with the Wedding cake waterhash amazing wedding cake test. If you know the illegal vapes with wedding cake taste you know what im talking about.

[ 10/10] Zkittlez Static hash 42.5p0.5g awesome taste. Zkittlez speaks for itself.

[ 7/10] Lemon Bean 15pg good lemon taste. Mixed with the Zkittlez static dry sift it was pure lemon candy terps. The Hash gave it an oily sweet touch that made me lick my lips

[ 6/10] Mac 12pg Good power. Looks very caked up in trichomes. no real smell or taste or terps that are remarkable.

[6/10 ] Sour OG Hash 14pg Has a nice sour taste to the hashy taste. Used as wake & bake once and glued to the chair for longer than I'd liked too

[ 6/10] Mimosa 10pg good sticky weed. Smells like oranges. light prickly.
[7/10 ] Sour Diesel good sativa to keep me up in the afternoon

[ 9/10] Sunset Sherbert Water hash pretty sweet kick to head. Candy like but hard to describe

That was the chronological order of buys.
In the end I really like the vibes of this club, the people there are chill and the gear is amazing. Can only reccommend!