Miss B by La Grotte

Comments on specific bars. Use search to find the topic for a bar.

Rate La Grotte

ImageImageImageImageImage 5/5
21%
ImageImageImageImageImage 4/5
43%
ImageImageImageImageImage 3/5
21%
ImageImageImageImageImage 2/5
14%
ImageImageImageImageImage 1/5
No votes
ImageImageImageImageImage 0/5
No votes

Total votes: 14

Lemming
Site Admin

Miss B by La Grotte

Post by Lemming »

ACD Page: La Grotte

Update: shop window 2022

Kenshiro

Re: La Grotte

Post by Kenshiro »

Does an acceptable breakfast and smoker friendly, enjoy chilling in the window here and people watching during a W&B.

Staff aren't overly friendly but then they tend to leave you alone and are not pushy in anyway..so thats also a plus.
Papi

Post by Papi »

I gotta say that the ACD breakfast session during 420 2015 was pretty nice and smokey:D
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
avfc-herbalist

Post by avfc-herbalist »

sit back, blaze ganja and chill
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Very nice and funky place with reasonable prices for food and amble opportunity to blaze up. You can even get a cheeky dab or two in with your freshly squeezed OJ :D

Usually very chill, except for the odd shop clearing​ gas leak or other such distractions... :lol:
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
jonnerriah

Post by jonnerriah »

really like this place ...visit evry time im in town...great decor...freindlystaff and food is ok
I can I cant ?
madmaxxx

Post by madmaxxx »

Find the food very average.and not a lot of it for the price
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

madmaxxx wrote: Tue 8th Aug 2017 09:17 am Find the food very average.and not a lot of it for the price
I think that's pretty fair - and I'm their biggest fan :)
I think 3 eggs and toast with bacon and salad is around €8ish which is a half decent breakfast. I've very rarely ordered anything else if I'm honest.

:lol:

As CC notes, where else can you dab over an english brekkie?
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

OneHighMofo wrote: Tue 8th Aug 2017 05:29 pm
madmaxxx wrote: Tue 8th Aug 2017 09:17 am Find the food very average.and not a lot of it for the price
I think that's pretty fair - and I'm their biggest fan :)
I think 3 eggs and toast with bacon and salad is around €8ish which is a half decent breakfast. I've very rarely ordered anything else if I'm honest.

:lol:

Umm well Bat Cave for starters, but since they don't open until noon it's more of a full English brunch...oh and Batavia's is much better, but again if you need an earlier in the morning spot to spark (or glob) up this is your place!
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

OneHighMofo wrote: Tue 8th Aug 2017 05:29 pm

Stones Cafe. The English and the Danny both top shelf with a heavy side of WnB
Amsterdam dreaming.............
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

sNc wrote: Fri 4th Aug 2017 05:47 pmStaff aren't overly friendly but then they tend to leave you alone and are not pushy in anyway..so thats also a plus.
I've never been in here, so I have no idea of what they're like, but I met two of them when I had to have my morning smoke in the Bulldog, at a table with an American engineer who was on his way to Kazakhstan. He bought us all a round of mineral water, whereupon they invited him to La Grotte for a free breakfast. I don't think he accepted -- they left shortly afterwards, and he was pretty spaced out and had to get a connecting flight -- but they seemed quite pleasant. I think they were an Italian woman and a man from somewhere I can't remember, but not NL (the cook?).
MJ420

Post by MJ420 »

Food is average but staff is friendly and like the above poster stated they don't bother you. I prefer Batvia, but La Grotte will do in a pinch.
free_phil_spector

Post by free_phil_spector »

TwoCanucks wrote: Sun 10th Sep 2017 02:39 amStones Cafe. The English and the Danny both top shelf with a heavy side of WnB
Not sure Danny works there any more :( When were you last in there? I dont pop in very often these days but whenever I have stopped by in the last 18 months or so he's not been there. Haven't seen Bianca in there for about that long either - maybe change of staff/ownership??
It's so easy to laugh, it's so easy to hate - it takes guts to be gentle and kind...
deebzy75

Post by deebzy75 »

you cant beat this place for a bacon sandwich and a spliff

can be moody but man its amsterdam 8) 8)
Junglist Movement

Post by Junglist Movement »

Absolutely love this place. It's our (myself and the mrs) go to spot at the end of a day. Usually save the best of the heavy stash for then. Smoke, hot choc or a beer and reflect (if possible) on the days fun. Lovely atmosphere!