Lost in Amsterdam

Comments on specific bars. Use search to find the topic for a bar.

Rate Lost in Amsterdam

ImageImageImageImageImage 5/5
29%
ImageImageImageImageImage 4/5
29%
ImageImageImageImageImage 3/5
14%
ImageImageImageImageImage 2/5
14%
ImageImageImageImageImage 1/5
No votes
ImageImageImageImageImage 0/5
14%

Total votes: 7

Kingdoc

Post by Kingdoc »

I was there during november 2008 & it did seem a little OTT,It was my 1 & only time there & i am in no rush to go back to be honest! not when a coffee costs like 2.50.

turdhead

Post by turdhead »

Been here once while getting lost, mean to drop in to another shop, but found this place instead.

Search out the Blue Cheese, the guy told me he had WhiteCheese, didnt get get the white, just the Blue and never walked far again on that trip.

This time am getting that White cheese.

Nice relaxing, was nice n quiet, friendly staff.

Smoked my own and the Blue Cheese.
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

You must have been very stoned.

Lost In Amsterdam doesn't sell weed or hash, never has.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
turdhead

Post by turdhead »

oh shit
ive just realised, this is not the OLD AMSTERDAM thread

ooops

sorry, can u shift it please? thanks
darkglobe

Post by darkglobe »

Just noticed LOI is looking for bartenders,if anyones interested...

http://www.lostinamsterdam.com/
"That cats something i can't explain"
Adamster

Post by Adamster »

my irish friend worked there the owner dont seem to keep employes for a long time !!

But.. if you need extra cash they help you by givin you a job for the weekend or so :P like this girl i meet from Cali « she ran out of weed money and worked a week and by monday she was gone back home!!

love to sit in this place nice big BED // couch in th back and they rent hookah pipe « if i remember good the stone were 3euro!
Benedict

Post by Benedict »

definately going to visit here on my trip next week!
sounds awesome!!
slisk250

Lost in Amsterdam

Post by slisk250 »

I was curious about this place. In general, I never go into shops that don't sell weed, but thought I'd give this place a try after scoring some buds. It looks comfy, has booze, and looks to have some top quality shisha equipment.

Question - Do they allow weed to be smoked in their shop, are there regular decent bongs to use, how expensive are beirs, can anyone out there who has experience with their shisha hookas rate them? My fav non weed smoke is a nice double apple.

Cheers
slisk250
Balou

Post by Balou »

You can smoke weed there. If I remember correctly Heineken was 4E. I don't remember how mush the hookahs are. Also try the Wonder Bar a few doors down from LIA towards the Singel.

Peace,
Balou
Are you stoned? Like a gravel road bitch, like a gravel road!
kermist82

Post by kermist82 »

I liked this place, visited again to show my mate.

Only problem was paying the toilet use although we bought drinks is alien to me.

Buying a product which makes your need the toilet then charged for that is scandalous.

See McDonalds do that too so we took a picture.

If you want to sit and laugh at people paying for a shit that's funny at times but paying to create one, i have a problem with.

So.... i'll check again next time, maybe because it was Orange week.
If i have to pay to take a shit, man am gonna shit on the floor and get my money's worth.

Although i like to chill in this place :) Very comfy seating!
Iko

Post by Iko »

Only problem was paying the toilet use although we bought drinks is alien to me.,<<<

First time i ran across having to pay to use a washroom was glasgow and i was SHOCKED.
I'd never heard of such a rediculous concept.
I was sad to see this a few times last year in a few spots in holland, i just do not understand it.
Once In A while You Get Shown The Light
Twichaldinho

Post by Twichaldinho »

Iko wrote:Only problem was paying the toilet use although we bought drinks is alien to me.,<<<

First time i ran across having to pay to use a washroom was glasgow and i was SHOCKED.
I'd never heard of such a rediculous concept.
I was sad to see this a few times last year in a few spots in holland, i just do not understand it.
To my belief, its to stop random Vagrants and homeless folks from wandering in and Jacking up in the bogs.
I mean, its not like they are askin you to part with alot of cash. Throw in some of those pointless 5 cent coins.
At least they are maintained, and clean. I personally have no problem with it.
Endure
Iko

Post by Iko »

If you make people pay, said vagrants go in the street and then you have a dirty city.
But yes, i greatly appreciate a clean bathroom especially in public places like train stations etc.
Once In A while You Get Shown The Light
Boner

Post by Boner »

Yeah I'm dead set against paying for the toilet when I've spent money in a place, maybe they should issue a piss token with every drink? :lol:
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
kermist82

Post by kermist82 »

Sounds good that a toilet token per drink.

Once in Softland i almost was refused entry to the toilets due to crack heads around the place. I was quite offended that he thought i looked like a junkie LOL

But my bladder needed emptying and fast.

You say it is small change, but 50cent for the toilet is theft!
The drink are pricey as it is.

My girl got asked to pay a euro for the toilet in a different place on Orange Day, after using the toilet, she told her to fuck off and left.

TOILET TOKEN is a good idea.
Amsterdam is expensive already. Apart from the Cigarettes.

People do pee outside, the urinals, can't you smell them? Man, i got a bad whiff a few times more pungent than the smell of cheese