Coffeeshops Deals

Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
Twitch

Post by Twitch »

I'm giving my daughter her first trip to the "dam for her 38th. Birthday April 09. 8)

Old School and Proud of It.
gapie

Post by gapie »

Ash333 wrote:Try Coffeeshop D&L https://www.coffeeshopdirect.com/DandL.html

last time I was in I bought 5 grams of Silver haze for 25 euros - and it was ONE BUD!!
yeh man thnx for the info i did go there today
the silver haze was 6.50 per gram and 11 euros for 2 grams i smoked a joint and it was mmmmmmm i had 10 euros he gave me extras i think the owner is a cool dude he is very welcomey
i think this shop is nice very multicualy locally u can say
i like this one THNX ash333 nice one
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
Ash333

Post by Ash333 »

gapie wrote:
Ash333 wrote:Try Coffeeshop D&L https://www.coffeeshopdirect.com/DandL.html

last time I was in I bought 5 grams of Silver haze for 25 euros - and it was ONE BUD!!
yeh man thnx for the info i did go there today
the silver haze was 6.50 per gram and 11 euros for 2 grams i smoked a joint and it was mmmmmmm i had 10 euros he gave me extras i think the owner is a cool dude he is very welcomey
i think this shop is nice very multicualy locally u can say
i like this one THNX ash333 nice one
Wicked, I'm glad you enjoyed it.
No Victim? No Crime.
imcalledstu

Re: Coffeeshops Deals

Post by imcalledstu »

Twitch wrote:
imcalledstu wrote:
gapie wrote:... Coffeeshop Rokerij :
https://www.coffeeshopdirect.com/Rokerij2.html
Has also some nice weed for 8 euros per gram ...
I was in Rockerij on Saturday there They called it *purple* (apparently the offer changes, i have been told) it was only 8 a gram. pretty nice smoke. Nice place too.

When I was in there two olderly gentleman where in and had hit the laughies, it was soooo funny because we hit the laughies too.

Much Love.
I'm 63, so I sort of wonder what you mean by elderly gentleman lol ?

Sorry Twitch, but you do fall into that bracket. Nothing bad meant by it tho buddy! I can't wait til I spend my retirement in the dam ... good while off tho, I'm only 22.

Hopefully you can forgive me Twitch. lol.

Much Love.
Dude, Wait, What?

www.macafuck.com
gapie

Re: Coffeeshops Deals

Post by gapie »

imcalledstu wrote:
Twitch wrote:
imcalledstu wrote: I was in Rockerij on Saturday there They called it *purple* (apparently the offer changes, i have been told) it was only 8 a gram. pretty nice smoke. Nice place too.

When I was in there two olderly gentleman where in and had hit the laughies, it was soooo funny because we hit the laughies too.

Much Love.
I'm 63, so I sort of wonder what you mean by elderly gentleman lol ?

Sorry Twitch, but you do fall into that bracket. Nothing bad meant by it tho buddy! I can't wait til I spend my retirement in the dam ... good while off tho, I'm only 22.

Hopefully you can forgive me Twitch. lol.

Much Love.
yeh WTF i am 26 and i met some cool people age doesnt care i met babies and people thats 100 years old in amsterdam and me dont care who u are etc.. only if yer nice and a good person that's all
and i smoke with every age i dont care
but come join me to get some nice deals lol :D
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
DeathRowRecords

Post by DeathRowRecords »

Long time since anyone replied, but FYI, looks like Coffeeshop D&L is open from this Spanish review of 19/11/09:

http://www.guiafumeta.com/coffeeshops/sur/dl/index.html

Good site in general for (spanish) reviews, appears to be updated more regularly than the ACD Directory.

I hope D&L still do good deals on Silver Haze.......
10 B&H + a packet of rizla,not the greens
conka

Post by conka »

Hill st blues doe's have some alright deals on hash not the best stuff but quite nice and for price it's sound.
islandgurl

Post by islandgurl »

Willie Wortels has the best 5 gram deal on Amnesia Haze. One of my favorite strains and usually one of the more expensive ones. I got 5 grams for 48 euro - works out to buy 4 get the 5th gram free. I love Willie Wortels for their 5 gram deals and make a trip to Haarlem every time I go to the dam. It's only 7 euro round trip by train - I save more than that with just the Amnesia Haze purchase and get to visit another nice city with a bunch of coffeeshops.
Boner

Post by Boner »

islandgurl wrote:Willie Wortels has the best 5 gram deal on Amnesia Haze. One of my favorite strains and usually one of the more expensive ones. I got 5 grams for 48 euro - works out to buy 4 get the 5th gram free. I love Willie Wortels for their 5 gram deals and make a trip to Haarlem every time I go to the dam. It's only 7 euro round trip by train - I save more than that with just the Amnesia Haze purchase and get to visit another nice city with a bunch of coffeeshops.
Mellow Yellow sell it (Amnesia Haze) for €8 a gram which works out cheaper plus you dont have to buy a train ticket, I used to be one of Willie Wortels biggest fans but the last time I went they had lost their vibe, the one by the station has a turnstyle now and sells coffee out of a vending machine, then the Sinsemellia felt like a youth club with a bouncer on the door and a bud tender who couldn't be bothered, I doubt I'll go back to Haarlem now.
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
islandgurl

Post by islandgurl »

Boner wrote:
islandgurl wrote:Willie Wortels has the best 5 gram deal on Amnesia Haze. One of my favorite strains and usually one of the more expensive ones. I got 5 grams for 48 euro - works out to buy 4 get the 5th gram free. I love Willie Wortels for their 5 gram deals and make a trip to Haarlem every time I go to the dam. It's only 7 euro round trip by train - I save more than that with just the Amnesia Haze purchase and get to visit another nice city with a bunch of coffeeshops.
Mellow Yellow sell it (Amnesia Haze) for €8 a gram which works out cheaper plus you dont have to buy a train ticket, I used to be one of Willie Wortels biggest fans but the last time I went they had lost their vibe, the one by the station has a turnstyle now and sells coffee out of a vending machine, then the Sinsemellia felt like a youth club with a bouncer on the door and a bud tender who couldn't be bothered, I doubt I'll go back to Haarlem now.
Yep I miss the old vibes also, Boner, but I still like Haarlem and the WW coffeeshops. Indica still has a wonderful vibe; I stayed in the apartment above it this past November and it became my nightly home. I even bought a can of whipped cream for the hot chocolates I was drinking all week and they kept it in their refrigerator for me - felt like I was home and the guys working there were more than accommodating. I like Indica more than Sativa, to be honest. Nol was there, so we played pool and he took us on a city coffeeshop crawl to Beverwijk and Alkmaar. One of the best trips I've ever had.

Thank you for the tip regarding the Amnesia Haze, I'll check it out. WW's had the strongest I have tried thus far back in Nov., so it will have a lot to live up to. Nol said that's the hardest strain for them to obtain because they have to drive hours to get it, but the high quality is worth it. I must concur, the quality was unparalleled.