How do u deal with Paranoia when stoned?

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
xXEXCALABERXx

Post by xXEXCALABERXx »

I Just shrug it off as 'Aghh im just stoned' n carry on

stoner

Post by stoner »

I think that the best thing you can do is take a shower if there is one available to use. I have had a few experiences with edibles that rocked my fucking mind, and I couldn't handle it. Coming up on the buzz was very similar to peaking when taking LSD. Straight to the warm shower and focus on the water hitting me. When I get out I am stoned out of my mind and head to the TV to watch or play some video games.
Bob2

Post by Bob2 »

Embrace it, and enjoy the ride..
FenixNYC

Post by FenixNYC »

I give it a long, hard look in the face and tell it to go fuck itself.

The only thing that makes me paranoid when smoking is the police and nosy people who would call the police on me so I don't see any good reason to get super paranoid in the 'Dam.

Everybody's high and the police could care less so kick that paranoia to the curb or into a canal.
Before anything, get the daily dose of choke.....
Marco

Post by Marco »

stuart1976 wrote:Embrace it, and enjoy the ride..
Proper advice.
islandgurl

Post by islandgurl »

Strawberries wrote:
Reefer Rogue wrote:If i was feeling too high, i'd eat something and drink some apple juice, get some vitamin c in you. Just remember it's a drug, calm your thoughts, don't exacerbate the situation. It'll all go away, just enjoy the ride as much as possible.
this is good advice.
i remember being in a coffeeshop (nameless though heroic) when this happened to a friend of mine. The first thing they did was was ensure he drank a lot of vitamin c (orange, apple, whatever) and then consume some sugar, in this instance a mars bar.
seemed to do the trick within 3/4 minutes
It's not the vitamin c, it's the sugar. Juices contain natural sugar that will reach your system faster than food and that's what they're trying to do as THC lowers your blood sugar. Very similar to when they give orange juice to pregnant women for stress tests to get the baby to move. The sugar goes straight in your system and reaches the baby faster than anything else.

It's actually the perfect medicine because it gives you the munchies to combat the low blood sugar and bring it back up, people just need to remember to eat while smoking all day in the dam.
Cudi_420

Post by Cudi_420 »

stuart1976 wrote:Embrace it, and enjoy the ride..
I couldn't have put it better myself.
Kiwibuddha

Post by Kiwibuddha »

how can u embrace it and enjoy the ride if its not a nice feeling and you think there is someone in the wardrobe etc :))

I will be fine, aand as i said, doesnt happen often:)
Making every day count.....................
echc1

Post by echc1 »

fighting it only makes it worse,go with it,resistance is futile ....smoke more,pass out and you won't give a damn :lol: at worse you might barf...alternatively you could just put the joint down for a few minutes,have a drink of something sugary,maybe a nibble and control the high/buzz that way
tastywaves

Post by tastywaves »

islandgurl wrote:
Strawberries wrote:
Reefer Rogue wrote:If i was feeling too high, i'd eat something and drink some apple juice, get some vitamin c in you. Just remember it's a drug, calm your thoughts, don't exacerbate the situation. It'll all go away, just enjoy the ride as much as possible.
this is good advice.
i remember being in a coffeeshop (nameless though heroic) when this happened to a friend of mine. The first thing they did was was ensure he drank a lot of vitamin c (orange, apple, whatever) and then consume some sugar, in this instance a mars bar.
seemed to do the trick within 3/4 minutes
It's not the vitamin c, it's the sugar. Juices contain natural sugar that will reach your system faster than food and that's what they're trying to do as THC lowers your blood sugar. Very similar to when they give orange juice to pregnant women for stress tests to get the baby to move. The sugar goes straight in your system and reaches the baby faster than anything else.

It's actually the perfect medicine because it gives you the munchies to combat the low blood sugar and bring it back up, people just need to remember to eat while smoking all day in the dam.
Right on target inslandgurl, its the sugar in your blood stream. Drink a big fat glass of Florida orange juice. Lol. Relax... 8)
Pass the peace pipe.
Burning em since 69'
Cal X

Post by Cal X »

The quick sugar in your system is very good advise. Also, I would find a place where you fell comfortable and safe; and put on some music that you like. Then, like Stuart says, "enjoy the ride".