Tourist Ban in Amsterdam coffeeshops 2012

Post tips here on how to join, how to post pictures, etc.
Lemming
Site Admin

Re: Tourist Ban in Amsterdam coffeeshops 2012

Post by Lemming »

Er guys, I know we're all bored with this question but this section is called Frequently Asked Questions. Judging by the emails I get every day, this is the most frequently asked question of all. Lots of people will be looking in FAQ for the answer to this question. Do we really want to present such an intolerant attitude to all of those readers? Would it not be better to provide a definitive answer without sarcasm? Just a thought.

Cisco

Post by Cisco »

@Lemming maybe Boners post from Nol should get a sticky in the FAQ ?
-
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

Brilliant idea. Thanks.
2rollingstoned

Post by 2rollingstoned »

Hey welcome to the forum. I just returned from the Dam and apparently its not an issue again til 2015 and there are some threads here that will help with that. I won't jump on the bandwagon and be unfriendly to someone new as I've not been here long myself.

And for the record women say douche all the time, I certainly do especially since douche was created for us women to begin with! My favorite terms are douche bag and douche nozzle and I am definitely all female!

So welcome Viola, there really are nice folks here and they helped so much for my first trip to the Dam which I just came back home from last weekend. Enjoy your trip and safe journeys to you and yours! If there is anything I can help with don't hesitate to message me!

peace :)
None but ourselves can free our minds - Bob Marley
cattales1960

Post by cattales1960 »

Lemming wrote:Er guys, I know we're all bored with this question but this section is called Frequently Asked Questions. Judging by the emails I get every day, this is the most frequently asked question of all. Lots of people will be looking in FAQ for the answer to this question. Do we really want to present such an intolerant attitude to all of those readers? Would it not be better to provide a definitive answer without sarcasm? Just a thought.
Yes in all fairness, thee is alot of info written on this board everyday and as a frequent user of this board I still have trouble finding a thread that Im looking for so Lemming is spot on here.
I need a miracle everyday
tuttiflutes

Post by tuttiflutes »

Lemming wrote:Er guys, I know we're all bored with this question but this section is called Frequently Asked Questions. Judging by the emails I get every day, this is the most frequently asked question of all. Lots of people will be looking in FAQ for the answer to this question. Do we really want to present such an intolerant attitude to all of those readers? Would it not be better to provide a definitive answer without sarcasm? Just a thought.

=)

tutti
May you shit rise up & KISS you on the face