Amsterdamstay- Jacuzzi Bubbles

Accommodation related topics.
montana85

Amsterdamstay- Jacuzzi Bubbles

Post by montana85 »

So, just booked flights to "The Dam" for my second trip of the year from 17th - 21st October! :D :mrgreen: Want a clean, smoking apartment for me and the missus thats not too far out. (500/600ish euro for the 4 nights). Managed to find this for 504 euro all in http://www.amsterdamstay.com/apartments ... check=true. Anyone stayed here before? Its nothing fancy but looks ok, has internet and smoking friendly. Looks right next to voyagers and Centraal so handy for check-in/out. If anyone has any better suggestions :idea: Im glad to hear 'em while I keep searching. Had a look at some houseboats also. Thought they looked quite cool 8) . Would ideally have it booked in the next week though.... :shock: 8) :mrgreen:

Peace :!:

"Excuse me while I light my spliff, good God I gotta take a lift!"
elasticband

Re: Amsterdamstay- Jacuzzi Bubbles

Post by elasticband »

my friend stayed here at new year..... very close to voyagers :)

let us know if the toilet seat is till wonky....... also watch for the bed.... I remember my friend telling my he found out in the middle of the night you could not sit on it a certain way..... then of course i sat on it and it collapsed..... he is the kind of guy that loved the microwave cooking facilities, so it was perfect for him :)
They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority
worldcitizen1723

Post by worldcitizen1723 »

montana85

Post by montana85 »

elasticband wrote:my friend stayed here at new year..... very close to voyagers :)

let us know if the toilet seat is till wonky....... also watch for the bed.... I remember my friend telling my he found out in the middle of the night you could not sit on it a certain way..... then of course i sat on it and it collapsed..... he is the kind of guy that loved the microwave cooking facilities, so it was perfect for him :)
Ok so this comment has put me off to say the least! :shock: Must admit Im not that in to collapsing beds! Thanks for those sites @worldcitizen1723, Ill be sure to check em out shortly. Also came across this little gem last night http://amsterdam.citymundo.com/accommod ... al-l01492/. Citymundo was recommended on another post somewhere on the forum so decided to check em out. Location is perfect! Close to Utopia, Grey Area, HGF etc. :mrgreen: Anyone stayed here or any input on citymundo?

Thanx

The Stoned Scotsman...
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

It was just the rafters of the bed that fell in,easily fixable but it did mean getting out of bed. .... for the central location its ok. I can send you a link to a real nice plaxe down vondal with a jacuzzi bath thing for 100e a night, real nice place with great cooking facilities. ... which in turn can bring your expenses down if your into good food. The vondel is a much bigger better apartment in my opinion but its not in the center... so it depends on your needs.

peace out from an ex north eastern stoned scotsman :)
Last edited by elasticband on Mon 15th Jul 2013 09:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority
montana85

Post by montana85 »

@elasticband To be honest mate I would preffer something in the centre as we're only going for a few days and only really know the centrum and Jordaan area (really like the Jordaan!). Saying that, we've been thinking of checking out Vondelpark so it wouldnt hurt to take a look! Maybe October aint the best time for picnics in Vondelpark tho :shock: ... Was there last October and it reminded me of home (it pissed down the whole time basically!) :lol: We are hoping to go for longer next summer, at least a week, so maybe it would be worth while checking it out! Thanks for the kind gesture my fellow Stoned Scot :mrgreen: ... Much appreciated 8)

Peace

The Stoned Scotsman...
peppepeppe

Post by peppepeppe »

Hi,
Booked before with amsterdamstay.com it was fine and they also provide assistance with our arrival, departure and bike rentals.
Have a nice trip !