Marijuana Legalized Worldwide

Legal news, protests, etc.
redeyezman

Marijuana Legalized Worldwide

Post by redeyezman »

ASCII GHOST TIMES:

January 11, 2014

ASCII GHOST TIMES reports that marijuana has been legalized worldwide! The decision was made in your head to stop being a sheep. Stoners worldwide rejoice as they begin to learn they have an authority they can answer to other than their elected leaders. Themselves. Perplexed by the situation some stoners where heard saying "Huh?" at the announcement ceremony, then were quickly shot and removed from the herd as an impromptu method of natural selection.
As a result of worldwide legalization the war on, the war on drugs is officially over as entrepreneurs standby to provide smokers with smoke. Visit your local budtender, caregiver, dealer, or friend today and celebrate this joyous event of historic proportions!

Shells sink. Dreams float.
Smirks

Re: Marijuana Legalized Worldwide

Post by Smirks »

Trying too hard to be funny, Ghost Times, whatever...
redeyezman

Post by redeyezman »

Smirks wrote:Trying too hard to be funny, Ghost Times, whatever...
If there is an expert on whats NOT funny, would be you eh? Trying to hard to be serious is more like it actually my friend. Enjoy your mental cell. :roll:
Smirks

Post by Smirks »

Enjoy my mental cell? I'm perfectly free, but while there's still penalties and incarceration, I'll consider that to be a symbol of its illegal status. I'll ignore it's status and do as I like of course, but let's not kid ourselves that it's legal cos we say it is, even in our heads.
Adamster

Post by Adamster »

Marijuana Legalized Worldwide!! Wont Happen If it does ..it cause Monsanto and Tobacco co. and Phrams will fuck with it take the THC out like the israelie have perfected ...and a paten wont be fare fare away once Monsanto clone the perfect seed with no THC and be like the corn..you wont be able to grow weed wit out it turn into Monsanto that the whole plan behind the legalization :o And again its the American way to fuck with everyone mind!! :wink:
redeyezman

Post by redeyezman »

Adamster wrote:Marijuana Legalized Worldwide!! Wont Happen If it does ..it cause Monsanto and Tobacco co. and Phrams will fuck with it take the THC out like the israelie have perfected ...and a paten wont be fare fare away once Monsanto clone the perfect seed with no THC and be like the corn..you wont be able to grow weed wit out it turn into Monsanto that the whole plan behind the legalization :o And again its the American way to fuck with everyone mind!! :wink:
Fuck yes! This thread is officially for crazies only!

How do the other crazies feel about this recent development of worldwide legalization? I'm fairly relieved. Now I wont have to leave 30 miles from my home to bug locals who don't want me around. I can be an expat in my own home town!
Uncle Ron

Post by Uncle Ron »

Thanks for the laugh... :lol:
A little dry wit with a sprinkle of oily goodness...
..again, thanks.
I'm smiling and it feels nice...
... :mrgreen: