La Tertulia

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate La Tertulia

I like La Tertulia.
92%
I don't like La Tertulia.
8%

Total votes: 63

Lemon Haze

Re: La Tertulia

Post by Lemon Haze »

Very cool shop. Had a gram of Kali Mist and the space brownie. Both were mild but tasty. Cool place to chill, but the weed isn't as potent as it could be.

"Drugs induce paranoia and psychosis in people who have never taken any." Terence McKenna
notsofasteddie

Post by notsofasteddie »

Lemon Haze wrote:Very cool shop. Had a gram of Kali Mist and the space brownie. Both were mild but tasty. Cool place to chill, but the weed isn't as potent as it could be.
+1 on very cool shop with two very nice ladies!

Mild and Tasty isn't the worst thing in the world!

I wish they would re-stock their T-shirts as they are among the coolest to be had in Amsterdam!

XXL, if you please!! Actually, I need two!
MallowKream

Post by MallowKream »

I went here for the first time in May earlier this year. I think it is the nicest looking coffeeshop to chill in. I was served by a gentleman, late 50's I presume. Didn't see the 2 lady owners.

Lots of natural light which is rare for a coffeeshop in my opinion - I find them on the whole to be dimly lit, often foreboding places. Lots of greenery and a nice earthy vibe here though.

Didn't sample the produce available, heard mediocre reports, but did have a mint tea which was pretty minty and a bit tea-y and smoked some high grade from elsewhere. Nice outdoor seating area, and a little upstairs seating area - Doesn't look as nice as downstairs but is still a nice chill spot for a giant wophead doobie.

Place was empty when I visited, but it was during the day on a midweek afternoon. Definitely heading back here for the interior and the vibes.
MeanGreenMartian

Post by MeanGreenMartian »

Anyone been here lately? I remember visiting this shop 4-5 years ago and scoring some really nice Casey Jones when it started getting real popular in NL. Coffeeshop atmosphere and bud tender were very friendly too
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

MeanGreenMartian wrote:Anyone been here lately? I remember visiting this shop 4-5 years ago and scoring some really nice Casey Jones when it started getting real popular in NL. Coffeeshop atmosphere and bud tender were very friendly too
2 years ago they had decent sour diesel
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
Lemon Haze

Post by Lemon Haze »

Spent a few days hanging out here, one of my favorite places to chill out during the day. Tried the Amnesia, AMG, and Master Kush. The AMG was really really nice. Strong high and burned pure white ashes, same with the amnesia. Really impressed with the weed quality this trip.
"Drugs induce paranoia and psychosis in people who have never taken any." Terence McKenna
Matson

Post by Matson »

Lemon Haze wrote:Spent a few days hanging out here, one of my favorite places to chill out during the day. Tried the Amnesia, AMG, and Master Kush. The AMG was really really nice. Strong high and burned pure white ashes, same with the amnesia. Really impressed with the weed quality this trip.
Do you remember seeing the Laughing buddha still on the menu? They used to have it few years back.
Lemon Haze

Post by Lemon Haze »

No I don't remember seeing it this time around.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Lemon Haze wrote: The AMG was really really nice. Strong high and burned pure white ashes, same with the amnesia. Really impressed with the weed quality this trip.
thanks for that advice 8) was there this weekend because of your AMG review :D
Shop was completely packed :shock: Had a talk with a local customer about La Tertulias weed... he said it´s all bio organic and that is why he comes here for years. The AMG was like Lemon Haze said really clean... complete white ash and a nice smooth taste.
Will be back for sure :mrgreen:
Lemon Haze

Post by Lemon Haze »

Cheers. It's my favorite shop to chill in during the day, always been friendly, and if you go during the week it's pretty empty so lots of space to chill. Only complaint I have is they are only open 11-7 6 days a week.
la2019

Post by la2019 »

I can't believe I've never been to this place yet. Has anyone ever tried the Bubble Ice-O-Lator hasj from this shop? I really want to know if it's worth it to go for the 5-gram Medallion they sell. I'm totally intrigued by it the picture on the menu. Just the thought of having that little discus sounds great, but I can't imagine they move very many of them at 100E a pop!
Bliss Receptor

Post by Bliss Receptor »

Tried a few strains from here on my last day.
Mango Haze - OK only. It had a slight hint of mango to its taste, but was otherwise quite bland.
Jack Herer - this was poor, didn't burn properly and tasted a bit odd.
Bubblegum - quite mellow but much better quality than the Mango and Jack.

Despite the wares not being up to much in here, they're are fairly priced 10 - 12 euros and they do 5e deals on certain strains. Really like the shop as a place to sit back and watch the world pass by.
'Everything I've seen needs rearranging' - Arthur Lee, 1967
__parky

Post by __parky »

This shop still open? Never been before so wouldn't mind paying a visit in Jan :mrgreen:
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

I believe it is still open dude yeah
LLMReb

Post by LLMReb »

Visited March 26th. Great location between the Jordaan and Rembrandsplein area. I often enjoy walking the Golden Horn area between the Jordaan and Rembrandsplein, so this shop ends up on my list. I didn't purchase here, but the owners are OK with a non-purchase if you order drinks. As a result, we ordered a lot of the juices. They make great juices!

The mother/daughter duo were working and very reserved, but very nice. It's incredible to me that they have operated that shop consistently all these years.

Great place to purchase a pipe if you don't have one and need one.

Great atmosphere with an older crowd.

Lots of board games and card games.

Nice music that does not make you wish to leave or insert earphones.

Fun place to take non-smokers.