My little trippy wippy

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
Drugsbunny

My little trippy wippy

Post by Drugsbunny »

This was an impromptu trip having said that I was not going this year, reading all of the posts about 420 planning, I think what the hell and start to make plans.

Monday 18/4
Arrive at Schipol on time.
Head straight to train station then off to hotel.
Once check in has been taken care of, I unpack and then check out the room, which is small but clean and tidy with some tea and coffee making facilities in the room.
I feel relaxed and at home and really pleased that I made the trip and what's more really looking forward to making new friends and meeting old ones again.
The weather is sunny but with a brisk wind that brings a chill to the air.
Then head off to Voyagers.
Every time I go to Amsterdam I always try and smoke strains that I have never grown or smoked before.
The 420 special X kush nice smoke,good tight buds plenty of flavour, although I cannot work out what the underlying taste is. Spliff rolled and smoked, I listen to a couple of English lads who are in town for 1 night only. They brought nothing with them apart from the clothes on their back.Then off to the square.
I mooch around 'Dam square and have a hotdog and smoke more of the 420 special, the square is busy with lots of people enjoying the fair ground rides.
6pm
Off to Utopia. meet with Stan, Occasional bowl, trashcanman say hello to Ingi.
Then off to Barneys uptown to meet Macky and his friends as it his birthday.
A few quick introductions later and spliffs are being rolled and beers consumed. Delux nugs and Treetop and his wife turn up and much more spliff rolling and beer consuming continues.
11.30pm I am beginning to feel a little tired having been on the go since 06.30am.
I say my goodbyes and float off back to the hotel for some much need sleep.
more to follow.

Herb!
Take happiness with the heartache, go through life wearing a smile.
OneHighMofo

Re: My little trippy wippy

Post by OneHighMofo »

There he is!
Cheers dude I enjoyed that - looking forward to the rest :)
macky

Post by macky »

Found your pass word? Great read ,nice to have met you :D
Drugsbunny

Post by Drugsbunny »

19/04
Sunlight beaming through the window wakes me up Breakfast then back to room.
Sciatica has come home to roost so I munch some pain killers and prepare myself or rather my lungs for the days onslaught.
Voyagers.
I get to Voyagers with plenty of time to spare, I order the Sour Walker.
The buds look good with plenty of crystals and a great smell.
I grind up the buds and start listening to a Dutch guy who is explaining that he feels very lucky to be living in a country that has great views on cabnnabis.
The spliff is rolled and I begin to inhale the sour goodness, my taste buds recognise the flavour and immediately demand more of the same, the taste is great and with a nice body stone too, just perfect for this morning.
A few more people arrive onehighmofo, makcy, papi, jdog, 1stborn and friend, trashcanman.
Much smoking and introductions begin and as I look around I see the familiar face of Smirks, walking into Voyagers we shake hand and have a quick catch up.
A few people need to go and check in to various apartments hotels so we agree to stay in here abit longer.
We leave Voyagers and head off to 137 ( I think)
137 Silver haze and Hindhu kush
The Silver Haze is nothing special so I wont spent any time on that one.
The kush is great and reminds me that when I smoke kush it makes me cough, and sure enough, let the coughing begin.
A good head high follows and a peppery taste of the kush is a welcome.

From here I think we went to Grey Area.
Greay Area for the Choccoberry tasty buds, good smoke, plenty of flavours good all rounded taste which lingers on the taste buds
Some of the guys head off to Borejoegens ( spelling probably not right)

Macky, myself and a couple of the others go to Burger Meister to get a handmade freshly cooked burger.
Food was great and I feel ready to take on the rest of the days activities.
We go to Hunters bar for a few beers and more smokes then off to Tweede kamer.

Tweede Kamer, I was feeling in the mood for some hasj ,so an inspection later and I buy the Riffman waterworks hasj, which is dark black and sticky and soft. Very clear high.

Utopia:
I have a bong hit or two or the hasj which is strong and clean giving a good head high that lasts.
I buy some Girlscoutcookies weed and hasj. Another bong hit with the GSC weed and the sweet taste and smell say hello to the rest of the THC I have consumed , but over power the days smoking and cover it with a sweet tasty goodness.

From here we head back to Voyagers to meet up with Lemming who I have not seen in 3 years, much handshaking and consuming and the others have joined in and we stay here for a while before heading off to Batavia.
Bloody hell its hot in here. more splif rolling and beer drinking is done.
onehighmofo gives me a hit of bho from his rig and my head takes off for the stratosphere, I listen to papi and his friends with the edibles I try a choccy (250mg) an then buy a couple of crispy edibles , one of which I give to Lemming.
A trip to the bar and on my way back someone hands me another edible choccy.
I sit back down try to make conversation which is a bit daft considering how much I had consumed that day.
I feel abit space out and make my excuses to leave and float back to the hotel, standing in the reception area I ask for my key
" the one you have in your hand sir"
ermmmm yes.
"then no I cannot give you your key"
Can I have a bacon sandwich instead
"errr, no sir but I think I had better take you to the lift"
AS he helping me off with my coat and shoes I realise that he helped me back to room ready for me to collapse into bed.
Not sure what happened here as I find myself back at reception asking for key!
Kind receptionist helps back to my room.
I hope for some sleep but I think I just ended floating around the room for a while because the next thing I remember is waking upon the floor and its 08.30.
I did not know that the 2nd choccy had 1000mg of concentrate in it.

Memo to self: DO NOT TAKE 1.2G OF CONCENTARE IN ANY FORM AT GONE 11PM!

I have I posted this trip report in the wrong place?
Last edited by Drugsbunny on Fri 29th Apr 2016 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Herb!
matty223

Post by matty223 »

great read, thanks brought me right htere with you guys,,

peace matty
gapie

Post by gapie »

and u got your container back at least to I saved it 2 years for u same with your space grinder
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

Great to see you again, Drugsbunny.

I moved this to Travelogues. Hope you don't mind.

Sounds like you were even more dazed and confused than me after that Voyagers/Batavia session!

I forgot about the heat in Batavia. Meant to mention that in my travelogue. Now I remember putting on Macky's sweatshirt over the top of what I was already wearing and felt like a boil in the bag fish in Batavia!
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Drugsbunny wrote: I feel abit space out and make my excuses to leave and float back to the hotel, standing in the reception area I ask for my key
" the one you have in your hand sir"
ermmmm yes.
"then no I cannot give you your key"
Can I have a bacon sandwich instead
"errr, no sir but I think I had better take you to the lift"
AS he helping me off with my coat and shoes I realise that he helped me back to room ready for me to collapse into bed.
Not sure what happened here as I find myself back at reception asking for key!
Kind receptionist helps back to my room.
I hope for some sleep but I think I just ended floating around the room for a while because the next thing I remember is waking upon the floor and its 08.30.
I did not know that the 2nd choccy had 1000mg of concentrate in it.

Memo to self: DO NOT TAKE 1.2MG OF CONCENTARE IN ANY FORM AT GONE 11PM!
HAHAHA that's hilarious :) cheers for the write up man. It brought a smile to my face - it's great getting everyone else's perspective!
Willjay

Post by Willjay »

great read so far, what hotel :?: , that has a "lift" :D and a kind desk person :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

Great story brings back some memories :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Amsterdam dreaming.............
Drugsbunny

Post by Drugsbunny »

Thanks for the feedback so far ....

Here goes 4/20
For some reason this morning Iam not quite as sharp as I normally am.
Anyways, I scrape myself up off the floor and decide I had better have a shower before I go down for breakfast as I look like a extra from the Adams Family, My eyes are soooo red they look as if I have been stabbed with a stick all night.
Floating downstairs I tuck into a bacon sandwich, damn it tastes good for some reason. As I sat there I had what alcoholics refer to as, a moment of clarity, (oooooooohhhhhh did I go back down to get my emmm yes I did, I ooh yes I did .)
Feeling rather embarrassed I neck a couple of oj's and go back to the room.
Sorting my stuff out for the day I manage to break my phone!
Its nearly 11am so I grab my things and head off for Voyagers.
420 is going to be a hit and miss of a write up, as I cannot read my handwriting.
Strolled into Voyagers and ordered the Kosher Kush, an old favourite It, reminds me of a few years ago smoking trees of the stuff with Matty223.
The buds are a good size and grind up well. I mix the spliff with the rest of the GSC hasj and have a couple of tokes before handing it to FBN, we have a quick chat and soon enough the others start to fill up the place.
Another mad days smoking continues meeting up with people Pot doctor,( Who I think is the geordie lad that onehighmofo has met,) Chopper mike, and all the usual crowd are all about.
A chat with Treetop and he has given mumber 10 bag to try out which tatse a lot like the Rolex og I had last year.
Strawberry haze from Utopia really good flavour and great haze taste and high.
Blueberry xl from Betty boop good flavour again with a nice after taste good sized buds.
Strawberry sour diesel from Bluebird mmmm love the sour sweet tatse good high
An edible this time only 250mg
Utopia for the boat cruise which was great fun just to it once is enough.
Back to Utopia for a serious session really cannot remember all the smokes today Macky was constantly giving me bits of hasj to roll with whatever weed we were smoking so I ssssoooooo high.
Its late at Utopia and I need food So Macky and his wife, Jdog, Occasional bowl and I, grab a pizza from the place next door to Utopia's.
Then head off to 420 bar where I stay with a few of guys until about 1am then I have to go and collapse into bed.
Another great days toking and meeting people.

Thursday 21/4.
chill out day to day and I stand talking to macky and his wife outside Voyagers waiting for people to turn up for the crawl around Haarlem.
We wait for a while then decide to head off as no one else has shown up.
Once in Haarlem, we go to Sativa and Macky gets the NYCD. Which is really good taste and is a favourite of mine.
We mooch off to Birdy's Macky gets the Lemonasia really nice stinky citrus buds and I get the jelly hasj.
I roll the spliff which I have put the jelly hasj into, only thing is the jelly is crap and not jelly haslj at all not tste and really very little high to go with it.
We chat to FBN and Wilko the Owner of the coffee shop, once we leave he gives us all mugs and nug graters and w wish him well.
FBN takes us on a coffeeshop cruise of Haarlem, or least we started out that way then I let everyone down as my back is killing me and the sciatica has come back to haunt me. We manage a few shops but then I have to admit defeat and head off for home as the pain is getting to me.
Sorry folks, the mind was willing but the body was weak.
Back to Utopia then some food, later in Utopia I decide to try the Girls scout cookies isolator 20 euro's for 0.4 of a gram, yet again we have taken over the shop and the place is full of smoke, Unsure of how to smoke the isolator in a bong, I wake up smirks, who is not asleep but resting his eyes while contemplating the universe. The first bowl goes to smirks then I have a heavy toke and the clear high cuts through the days exploits and send my head off into the ionosphere the high keeps getting comes at me in waves and decide to relax for abit.
I pass round a few bongs with isolator for people to try and roll a few spliff as well, the isolator seems to be going well.
Getting late now and some people have headed off elsewhere, I say my goodbyes to Macky, trashcanman, gapie , smirks, and occaisional bowl.

22/04Friday am
One more spliff made up of everything that I have been smoking all week then off to Schipol.
This has been a great trip and much needed, always great to meet old friends and make new ones.
Thanks to Stan for looking after my rolling tin and grinder for the last 3 years. ;)

I hope to see you folks next year for another blast and thank you to all for making this such great fun.
Herb!
Drugsbunny

Post by Drugsbunny »

Willjay wrote:great read so far, what hotel :?: , that has a "lift" :D and a kind desk person :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
The Avenue Hotel , its ok, good location. My room was really shabby but hey, for the amount of time I was spending there, I did not really mind.
Herb!
matty223

Post by matty223 »

strolleded into Voyagers and ordered the Kosher Kush, an old favourite It, reminds me of a few years ago smoking trees of the stuff with Matty223.

the good ole days,,

drugsbunny, if you can try for october will be in town for 20 days or so

peace matty
Willjay

Post by Willjay »

Drugsbunny wrote:
Willjay wrote:great read so far, what hotel :?: , that has a "lift" :D and a kind desk person :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
The Avenue Hotel , its ok, good location. My room was really shabby but hey, for the amount of time I was spending there, I did not really mind.
Thanks,
http://www.avenue-hotel.nl/en/home/MTEzOA--
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Potdoctor!!! Of course!!
Man I must have asked him that three or four times :lol:

Cheers for the reminder and the lovely write up dude - great to have met you.
Roll on next year :)