Facebook

Post tips here on how to join, how to post pictures, etc.
Fat_old_dwarf

Re: Facebook

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

You forgot the typos. Also, get that punctuation out of here.

Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Barcelona Cannabis Clubs Directory is a much better outlet for all things cannabis (European-scope) on facebook. It's much more well-run, objective and knowledgable than whatever it is those clowns are hoisting up as the fb offshoot from this site.
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

Which is good news for those going to Barcelona.
worldcitizen1723

Post by worldcitizen1723 »

DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote:"Hey could somebody tell me the best coffeeshops besides 1e Hulp, and also where to get moonrocks, and directions to 1e Hulp, for your troubles here's a photo of me looking like a chav, burning last joint (and braincell) in front of me grow-op, with location of course turned "ON"!"
lol
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Fat_old_dwarf wrote:Which is good news for those going to Barcelona.
Lots of general and pan-European relevant cannabis news and discussion going on over there. What's more, as stated the admin is a lot more well-run so also good news for those hoping to escape the chavboy fuckery, 1e Hulp fanboyhood and whiney cry me a river feelings hurt ban-hammer implementing mods of the ACD fb page which have indeed been the key points of contention over said fb page - per the recent commentary hovering above this very post!

Stay safe, stay vigilant, don't be a chav fuckboy!
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

I'm hooked. I feel guilty.

If anyone's still reading it – have been following the story of the Geordie brainbox. He asks about the security on the ferry. He appears to be using his real name, and there are plenty of photos of him. Subsequently, he's picked up on the Amsterdam side, by what he thinks is a bored ship security bod, with a minuscule amount in his grinder. Still doesn't seem to connect any dots. After being banned from the ferry, probably for good, he gets a few hundred wired over from his sister instead of, say, taking the coach for £30.

Ban me now, please.
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

☆ In a nutshell F O R ☆ :mrgreen:
I think some people spend crazy amounts of time on FB/social media, often multiple platforms. I mean there's only so much you can say about weed, Amsterdam, getting there, smoker friendly accom, and sending it home etc. In real time, if you blink you miss it. Here the threads move at such a nice pace that even a few days away and nothing is missed. I think It's a generation thing mainly, but not exclusively.

Mustn't mock,from the lounge bar. :roll: :)
Last edited by spidergawd on Sun 6th Nov 2016 05:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What a long strange trip it is.
luvtick

Post by luvtick »

I do have FB...only sometimes do I read/post on the "ACD" page... What I *can* say is that here, I've NEVER had someone PM me a pic of their dick...not so much over there... :oops:
Stoner chicks RULE
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

You sure it wasn't an idiosyncratic pipe?
luvtick

Post by luvtick »

Fat_old_dwarf wrote:You sure it wasn't an idiosyncratic pipe?
...now that you mention it... :lol:
Stoner chicks RULE