Don't often post here anymore but wanted to let you know we lost an ACD member today.

About ourselves.

Moderators: tuttiflutes, chillers2, Balou

cantona7
Location: Seattle- trips to the 'dam, 7 by the time i caught up with freedom i was out of breathe

Don't often post here anymore but wanted to let you know we lost an ACD member today.

Post by cantona7 »

Haven't posted here in ages but thought i'd let you guys know a former acd/channels member passed away today in Seattle. Traveling High was his name on here. I know he may have had some beef on here and has not posted in years but please keep comments respectful. He did a lot for the local canna community and will be missed. Rip Mike Beaty aka travelinghigh. you will be missed.

educating myself and waiting for the next trip.
instagram @shooter_mcdabbin
OneHighMofo

Re: Don't often post here anymore but wanted to let you know we lost an ACD member today.

Post by OneHighMofo »

Best wishes to the mans family and friends.
RIP fellow stoner :)
spidergawd

Re: Don't often post here anymore but wanted to let you know we lost an ACD member today.

Post by spidergawd »

What a brilliant tag, "Traveling High". Sure hope he is. My best wishes to family and friends.
What a long strange trip it is.
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

Actually he spelt it 'travelling high'. He made 678 posts between 2006 and 2012. Some great contributions. RIP. Best wishes to his friends and family.

I might move this to Personal at some point as it's not really a welcome.
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

Sorry to hear that. Hope he's lighting one up on the other side.
LLMReb

Post by LLMReb »

I am sorry for his loss. The nature of my work is to deal with death every day, and going on-line and letting others know is a remarkable undertaking. You are doing a great service to his memory.

I started posting here after he stopped, but with 600+ posts, no doubt he helped make this board what it is today.

May he RIP, and I hope that his family is doing well.
cantona7
Location: Seattle- trips to the 'dam, 7 by the time i caught up with freedom i was out of breathe

Post by cantona7 »

thanks for the kid words guys. Mike was killed monday morning 7 am seattle (pst) time. He was struck and killed by a seattle link light rail train.

sorry for posting in the wrong spot lemming, wasn't sure where this would go on here.
educating myself and waiting for the next trip.
instagram @shooter_mcdabbin
ed the head
Location: New Amsterdam of my mind and of my making. Trips:3, Haj:14

Post by ed the head »

cantona7 wrote:Haven't posted here in ages but thought i'd let you guys know a former acd/channels member passed away today in Seattle. Traveling High was his name on here. Rip Mike Beaty aka travelinghigh. you will be missed.
Thank you Cantona, RIP Mike aka Traveling High

Empty your mind of all thoughts.
Let your heart be at peace.
Watch the turmoil of beings,
but contemplate their return.

Each separate being in the universe
returns to the common source.
Returning to the source is serenity.

If you don't realize the source,
you stumble in confusion and sorrow.
When you realize where you come from,
you naturally become tolerant,
disinterested, amused,
kindhearted as a grandmother,
dignified as a king.
Immersed in the wonder of the Tao,
you can deal with whatever life brings you,
and when death comes, you are ready.
http://acc6.its.brooklyn.cuny.edu/~phal ... te-v3.html
He who tries to shine dims his own light
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

Amsterdam dreaming.............
ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

RIP
Sending out the good vibes to those that need them right now :-)