bleak's stoner photos thread

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
macky

Re: bleak's stoner photos thread

Post by macky »

Nice Bleak…little bird seen you in Dam last month hope you had fun :mrgreen:
Looking to buy Plenty,What do you think of this machine?

bleak

Post by bleak »

macky wrote: Thu 23rd Feb 2017 02:07 pm Nice Bleak…little bird seen you in Dam last month hope you had fun :mrgreen:
Looking to buy Plenty,What do you think of this machine?
The Plenty is interesting. Kind of a hand-held Volcano without the bags. It works really well in terms of vapor production, but personally I found the shape kinda awkward. Its quite large and takes a lot of space when laid down.
macky

Post by macky »

Thanks Bleak,was thinking Plenty for home. Like strong vapour stream idea :D
Very cool rig will look at it next time I go to city thanks.
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

I've always thought the plenty to be a bit odd too. Can't quite get my head around the shape either but I'm dying to have a go on one.

That vid that Bleak posted above though! I definitely want one of those. Turn any bong into a portable (and realistically sized) Verdamper?? Yes please! Sign me up immediately.
gapie

Post by gapie »

bleak wrote: Wed 1st Mar 2017 03:03 pm
cool u finished the video awesome
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

gapie wrote: Thu 2nd Mar 2017 12:09 am cool u finished the video awesome
You had a go on one of these Stan?
bleak

Post by bleak »

OneHighMofo wrote: Wed 1st Mar 2017 04:47 pmThat vid that Bleak posted above though! I definitely want one of those. Turn any bong into a portable (and realistically sized) Verdamper?? Yes please! Sign me up immediately.
Glad to hear the video is doing it justice. It actually makes the Verdamper look like an antique! Quick review:

Easily the most powerful vaporizer I've tested to date. Flavor is off the charts. Really portable and versatile. If your friend (or coffeeshop) has a bong, you only need to take the heater section and power cable. The e-nail thing is genius too. For anyone that uses both herb and concentrates, the price is quite reasonable when you're getting both a very powerful herb/flower vape, and a titanium e-nail.

As someone who has broken their fair share of glass, I also LOVE that all the small glass parts are replaceable and affordable. If you drop the heater and smash the glass, no big deal. Just pop on another cover. With the previous model (or the Verdamper), if you break the glass you're screwed, have to send the whole heater back for repair/warranty. I'm planning to get 3x extra heater covers and bowls, and I"ll be setup for many years.
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

bleak wrote: Fri 3rd Mar 2017 06:41 am
OneHighMofo wrote: Wed 1st Mar 2017 04:47 pmThat vid that Bleak posted above though! I definitely want one of those. Turn any bong into a portable (and realistically sized) Verdamper?? Yes please! Sign me up immediately.
Glad to hear the video is doing it justice. It actually makes the Verdamper look like an antique! Quick review:

Easily the most powerful vaporizer I've tested to date. Flavor is off the charts. Really portable and versatile. If your friend (or coffeeshop) has a bong, you only need to take the heater section and power cable. The e-nail thing is genius too. For anyone that uses both herb and concentrates, the price is quite reasonable when you're getting both a very powerful herb/flower vape, and a titanium e-nail.

As someone who has broken their fair share of glass, I also LOVE that all the small glass parts are replaceable and affordable. If you drop the heater and smash the glass, no big deal. Just pop on another cover. With the previous model (or the Verdamper), if you break the glass you're screwed, have to send the whole heater back for repair/warranty. I'm planning to get 3x extra heater covers and bowls, and I"ll be setup for many years.
Tried any of the Sticky Brick line Bleak?

ETA: just watched the herborizer video and realized it's a local company then, are you affiliated with them? Need to figure out where to get one of these and how much it costs! I'm struck yet again with a severe case of V.A.S.!
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

bleak wrote: Fri 3rd Mar 2017 06:41 am

Very interesting man - cheers for the detail. I think I'll grab one of those fo sho. Might wait until 4/20 and grab one from Azarius
private_press

Post by private_press »

I've enjoyed browsing through your photographs on this thread this morning, Bleak! Inspirational stuff, I love the series of images where you document setting up a vape / skinning a biff. The 50mm f/1.4 is a pretty creamy lens :D (I'm not entirely sure if you're still active here... but on the off chance you are.)

Maybe someone can enlighten me here... I'm wondering, how do the coffeeshop owners react to you using a DSLR in their shop? I was always under the impression to never take photographs in a CS, as it was frowned upon? I like to document my trips, however I never have any images from inside a CS which is a shame, as I spend so much time in them haha!
macky

Post by macky »

Always 8) Bleak ,hope you make 420 again where missing video,s last few :mrgreen:
bleak

Post by bleak »

DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Fri 3rd Mar 2017 11:28 am Tried any of the Sticky Brick line Bleak?

ETA: just watched the herborizer video and realized it's a local company then, are you affiliated with them? Need to figure out where to get one of these and how much it costs! I'm struck yet again with a severe case of V.A.S.!
I haven't tried any Sticky Brick products but I hear good things about them.

I am indeed affiliated with Herborizer, have been helping them with marketing for a while now. You can get their products directly from the source (http://shop.herborizer.com/en), plus more and more Vaporizer shops are carrying them eg. Vaposhop.
private_press wrote: Sun 12th Nov 2017 01:43 pm I've enjoyed browsing through your photographs on this thread this morning, Bleak! Inspirational stuff, I love the series of images where you document setting up a vape / skinning a biff. The 50mm f/1.4 is a pretty creamy lens :D (I'm not entirely sure if you're still active here... but on the off chance you are.)

Maybe someone can enlighten me here... I'm wondering, how do the coffeeshop owners react to you using a DSLR in their shop? I was always under the impression to never take photographs in a CS, as it was frowned upon? I like to document my trips, however I never have any images from inside a CS which is a shame, as I spend so much time in them haha!
Thanks my friend! These days I only check this forum like every few months. Why? Apart from me not living in Amsterdam anymore, I feel ACD has become mostly a dick-size contest between 4 or 5 specific members. The tone here can be quite negative and the one rule "Just be nice" seems to have been long forgotten. I saw too many interesting threads degenerate into sarcasm and arguments and I lost interest in coming here. Sorry ACD! I spend my time on the fuckcombustion.com forums these days.

I've never had any problems using a big SLR in coffeeshops, but I'm always very careful to keep the camera pointed down at my own table. It never gets pointed near anyone else, even when its switched off. On the occasions where I want a shot of the bar, the menu etc I always ask, and have never been turned down.
macky

Post by macky »

Gee sorry you feel that way,just hope you can keep stopping by to advertise your clients vaporizers :D
As someone here smarter then Most said”scratch a hippie and find a businessman “