London: Where to score?

OneHighMofo

Re: London: Where to score?

Post by OneHighMofo »

Ffs it's hardly a secret now all this cloak and dagger bollocks drives me mental it's so fucking cliquey.
I wouldn't mind but not one of them can actually keep their gob shut about it.

If they're so worried about operational security with all this #ifyouknowyouknow bollocks why the hell are they constantly showing off and posting menus and photographs on popular social media platforms everyday? pro tip from an 'online guy': if you want to remain 'under the radar', creating hashtags is probably a mistake. Even if your profile is 'private' :D

I heard from a good mate that's been a few times that the quality is often spot on but the prices are always silly. Like really silly. £50 for a 3.5 / £100 g's of Concentrates etc....
what say you on prices Redeye? Am I badly informed?

macky

Post by macky »

redeyez wrote: Sun 19th Mar 2017 08:32 pm If you know you know lsc

By the way weed in england is ten times better than what I can get in dam :D :)
Really ? I know guy who,s moved here from Birkenhead UK to work with a seed breeder here,
Have had long talks ,he grows and says most are growing with coco core and advanced nut.
Not seeing how you get to ten times better ,but if true I,m moving :lol:
redeyez

Post by redeyez »

Okay ten times better may of been a slight exaggeration but the weed quality hear is a better quality than what I've experience in dam the last 4 times I've been witch have been in the last year and half
redeyez

Post by redeyez »

The quality is spot on
but prices can range from 40 for 3.5 to 50 :oops:
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Figured as much. Isn't there a ticket price to the event too? Like £20 or something?

I see some of that product from time to time - it's nowhere near ten times better than amsterdam commercial product imo. In fact it's rarely better than voyagers best. And yes Macky it's generally coco grown with bottled nutes. There are some organic / no-till growers here but they're not the bulk of the market that's for sure. It's unfortunate but the market here isn't able to understand the difference because all they smoke is hydro. Or badly purged BHO which I see far too much from some of the uks biggest names.

Anyway the prices of bud at those events are totally laughable. Greedy. No thanks. Still rocking the £160 zips of the FIRE up here 🙈😳👍 #Moreselfishcapitalistcliques
#lastthingtheweedgameneeds
#werestillhippiesupnorth
redeyez

Post by redeyez »

#nothernmonkeytalkingshit
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

redeyez wrote: Tue 21st Mar 2017 09:16 pm #nothernmonkeytalkingshit
Hey man don't get me wrong I wholeheartedly support you guys paying those prices if that's what you want.
If you'd like to test your talking shit theory I'm happy to send you a zip of #northernmonkeyhaze as a tester. How much again?
£400? Yep that's noooooo problem at all. You'd like two you say? Tell you what - friend prices, a straight grand?
:) I can put it in a pop-top with a medical marijuana label if that helps?

Tell you what bro - there are a few northern monkeys with green fingers printing money and laughing all the way back up to Winterfell.
:wink:
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Southern fairy pot snob insta wankers delusionaly thinking they're North American level of pot-snobbery, nothing new to see here, move along folks!

But I hear that English grown OG in the relabelled "cookies fam" jar (not "pot", pot is what goes in the jar, silly Brits) for 50 quid a g, is just sooo moreish
redeyez

Post by redeyez »

Typical yank
LLMReb

Post by LLMReb »

I wish i could half follow this thread. Is anyone else completely lost when reading? LOL.
Sue Narmy

Post by Sue Narmy »

Some people I know have paid £60 a g in London :shock:
I is female
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

LLMReb wrote: Fri 31st Mar 2017 04:38 am I wish i could half follow this thread. Is anyone else completely lost when reading? LOL.
-- I can't score, pity me.

-- I can score, envy me.

-- You're being taken for a ride.

-- If you know, you know.

Repeat ad infinitum, with minor variants. This being the internet, of course, the alleged dankrupt (much thanks to OHMF for this useful neologism) may be stoned out of his minuscule mind, while the cool cannamillionaire may be lucky to find a bit of dirt weed.
redeyez

Post by redeyez »

Coffee shop seen in London is really taking off at the min you have the house of cali ,ministry of loud , herbal legends ,Greenwich coffee shop and cali wave all have great product and prices are slowly going down :?
mikelondon

Post by mikelondon »

I checked out some photos of the greenwich wares and it's mouth watering.

It is a case of if you know you know because I can't find a way to contact them in regards to membership for the life of me. I'm not into the social aspect and I think that's the issue. No online presence as such and for me that doesn't pair with somebody looking to pop in once a week to buy a load and then head home for a private smoke with his Mrs. It's painful knowing you most likely live 5 minutes away and have the money, yet it's a no go.

The time comes when you literally have to realise you're deemed an unsociable old cunt born 20 years too late :D

#Envy#Fuckukcannabislaws
Insert something profound here...Errr, life's like my dealer. Never know what you're gonna get!
redeyez

Post by redeyez »

Instagram the way into the Greenwich one dm them and they will reply