The last Hurrah!!!!

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
Vinnie Vegas

The last Hurrah!!!!

Post by Vinnie Vegas »

So I'm done with weed. I'm getting a new job and they do random's. And I want to continue but losing this job over weed is just not an option. It's a good job and for it I have to give up weed. Sucks I know but I've had a great run. I guess this is more of a testimonial than a question. By the time I make it to Mokum I will have been clean for 160 days. And I plan on getting fucking ripped! Can't wait!!! My last time smoking bud will most likely be in The Netherlands.

If you were me what would you do to make it the most memorable? Where would you go? What you would you smoke and how? Thanks.......

ed the head
Location: New Amsterdam of my mind and of my making. Trips:3, Haj:14

Re: The last Hurrah!!!!

Post by ed the head »

Vinnie Vegas wrote: Mon 13th Mar 2017 05:50 am So I'm done with weed.
:shock: What?
Vinnie Vegas wrote: Mon 13th Mar 2017 05:50 am I'm getting a new job and they do random's. And I want to continue but losing this job over weed is just not an option. It's a good job and for it I have to give up weed. Sucks I know but I've had a great run. I guess this is more of a testimonial than a question.
I consider myself fairly imaginable but I can't imagine a job that is worth that sacrifice
Vinnie Vegas wrote: Mon 13th Mar 2017 05:50 am By the time I make it to Mokum I will have been clean for 160 days. And I plan on getting fucking ripped! Can't wait!!! My last time smoking bud will most likely be in The Netherlands.
I don't think you need to worry, being clean that long you will get wrecked easily. Beware whitey.
Vinnie Vegas wrote: Mon 13th Mar 2017 05:50 am If you were me what would you do to make it the most memorable? Where would you go? What you would you smoke and how? Thanks.......
I am still working on the 'perfect trip' viewtopic.php?f=11&t=33511 but honestly they really just spontaneously happen on their own. I have every confidence my next trip will be exponentially better than the last, and so on.
He who tries to shine dims his own light
Vinnie Vegas

Post by Vinnie Vegas »

Good shit Ed the Head, thanks!!!!!
LLMReb

Post by LLMReb »

I could not imagine having a job that tested. Lord, that would be miserable. But I understand a good job is a good job. Best of luck.

Oh man, what would I do?

1. I'd try to find and smoke out of a Verdamper (spelling?). I'd also warm up a Volcano or two at Paradox and perhaps Barneys Lounge.

2. I'd print off that hash thread and go to CS Yo-Yo, purchase some great outdoor and add some good hash to it from one of the stores and recommendations from those posters. Those guys know their hash!

3. I'd find a quality bench and hang out watching the world go by one boat at a time. Prinsengracht is a good canal for 'watching.

4. Get a blonde brownie from Paradox and ingest about 30 min. before going to Van Gogh Museum. You should get a bit of culture while visiting, and the VG with a Paradox browning (maybe it is best called a pound cake slice) is a great way to fill that bucket.

5. I would find something that provides me with an uplifting high. Then I'd smoke a bunch of it and walk around the city until my feet hurt. Just take in the sights.

6. I'd smoke something very mellow, like a good Northern Lights. Then I'd go to Noordermarkt and do a little shopping.

7. I'd get a good buzz and sit outside at a bar on Rembrandtsplein and people watch. Then when bored, I'd flip over to the canal and have a smooth Guinness at Mulligans.

8. Rent a bike from Mike's Bike. Smoke some of that euphoric high stuff you bought and let dry out from a day or 2 ago. Then ride around town for a good 3 hours. Stop to smoke along the way at various parks, like Vondelpark. If you are really familiar with the Jordaan area up near the wharf, find some of those little courtyards tucked away on the interior of buildings and relax. So peaceful.

9. Read reports and posts. The hash info thread has great information! Months ago someone started a thread on top 10 strains in your fantasy coffeeshop, and that is a great thread, too! Then read about various CSs. Select 3 that you have never visited and visit them.

10. Take a journal and write down thoughts and describe your day. Then return and provide a trip report for all of us to read and live vicariously through you with respect to your trip!

Have fun! I am excited for you.
Vinnie Vegas

Post by Vinnie Vegas »

LLMReb wrote: Sun 19th Mar 2017 04:50 pm I could not imagine having a job that tested. Lord, that would be miserable. But I understand a good job is a good job. Best of luck.

Oh man, what would I do?

1. I'd try to find and smoke out of a Verdamper (spelling?). I'd also warm up a Volcano or two at Paradox and perhaps Barneys Lounge.

2. I'd print off that hash thread and go to CS Yo-Yo, purchase some great outdoor and add some good hash to it from one of the stores and recommendations from those posters. Those guys know their hash!

3. I'd find a quality bench and hang out watching the world go by one boat at a time. Prinsengracht is a good canal for 'watching.

4. Get a blonde brownie from Paradox and ingest about 30 min. before going to Van Gogh Museum. You should get a bit of culture while visiting, and the VG with a Paradox browning (maybe it is best called a pound cake slice) is a great way to fill that bucket.

5. I would find something that provides me with an uplifting high. Then I'd smoke a bunch of it and walk around the city until my feet hurt. Just take in the sights.

6. I'd smoke something very mellow, like a good Northern Lights. Then I'd go to Noordermarkt and do a little shopping.

7. I'd get a good buzz and sit outside at a bar on Rembrandtsplein and people watch. Then when bored, I'd flip over to the canal and have a smooth Guinness at Mulligans.

8. Rent a bike from Mike's Bike. Smoke some of that euphoric high stuff you bought and let dry out from a day or 2 ago. Then ride around town for a good 3 hours. Stop to smoke along the way at various parks, like Vondelpark. If you are really familiar with the Jordaan area up near the wharf, find some of those little courtyards tucked away on the interior of buildings and relax. So peaceful.

9. Read reports and posts. The hash info thread has great information! Months ago someone started a thread on top 10 strains in your fantasy coffeeshop, and that is a great thread, too! Then read about various CSs. Select 3 that you have never visited and visit them.

10. Take a journal and write down thoughts and describe your day. Then return and provide a trip report for all of us to read and live vicariously through you with respect to your trip!

Have fun! I am excited for you.

Damn LLMReb thank you so much I really appreciate you taking the time to write that for me. I really like it all but especially 3 and 4. I did plan on going to the Van Gogh Museum for sure so some spacecake might be in order, didn't think of that. I like 9 also. I plan on visiting Stud and Boernjegns, sorry for spelling. Oh and never heard of Noordermarkt so gonna look that up now. Again thank you.
LLMReb

Post by LLMReb »

You are welcome. But it is nothing. I simply enjoy chatting about AMS! Have a great time!