PRE ROLLED hash Joints test in Amsterdam

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
videopirate

PRE ROLLED hash Joints test in Amsterdam

Post by videopirate »

Hi, I am developing some sort of pain and I can't take painkillers all the time. I decided to test what works better and hash works for me but I am not a smoker of either cigarettes or cannabis therefore I started buying pre rolled joints.
I live in Amsterdam and did my own research. Wanted to test a different coffeeshop every day, and this is my last 2 weeks list. My list is still in an update mode and I go back if I like something. I have made a google map/page where the updates are published daily, but I am not sure I am allowed to post the link here.

:D,
so here's my findings (so far).

Note: The list below is from April 2017. Quality is constantly changing, and therefore it soon could be something completely different. Areas: Amsterdam center and west.

# 1 BLUEBIRD

nicely stoned, can' t finish the joint. Have to keep going back at bluebird (great!)

price 3.50€

# 2 TWEEDE KAMER
Quantity is mentioned on the board, 0.4g. Fantastic quantity. The 'High' is very strong. Can' t finish the joint.
Price: 4€ name: Tbizla.
I asked for a strong joint, and they don't lie on it. Well rolled, with resin circle on the paper.
Price: 4€ name: maroc.
premium quality. Also very strong. Can't finish the joint.

bank pass and cash

# 3 ABRAXAS

nicely stoned, full flavour!

price 3.80€ for the Polm (maroccan hash)

they have a lower quality one but did not tried it

bank pass and cash

# 4 Bullwackie

Excellent! Good taste and very local crowd.

Price 4.00€

only cash

# 5 KASHMIR

Nice taste, nicely stoned! Joint not very well rolled, falls on the tip.

Price 4.00€

to avoid:

ONLY for hash premade joints and until they change their stock

#5 KADINSKY
name: sahara blue
gets you stoned but in an unpleasant way. would not drink alcohol with it.
Price: 4.00€

# 6 SIBERIE Coffeeshop

did not make me stoned AT ALL
Price: 3€

#7 the Dream

did not make me stoned AT ALL
Price: 3€
Tobacco was very dry and there was a presence of hash, but almost not noticeable.
Last edited by videopirate on Tue 18th Apr 2017 02:52 pm, edited 5 times in total.

LLMReb

Re: PRE ROLLED hash Joints test in Amsterdam

Post by LLMReb »

Great experiment! Enjoyable.

Are u getting joints with tobacco or w/out? I gather from reading they are tobacco joints.

I'd like the same analysis from a pure joint review.
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

Nice to have reviews of something rarely reviewed. But -- particularly if you're not a tobacco smoker, and are using the herb for pain control -- why not just get a pipe? That way you know exactly what's in it, because certain strains will be better for certain individuals, and you can mix one or more types as well to see if that suits you. You can get a simple pipe for a few euro (or the sky's the limit if you want something special), and they're all over the place. Vaping is also recommended by many, but that requires major investment and a steep learning curve. A pipe is pretty much the simplest technology there is.
videopirate

Post by videopirate »

Unfortunately I don't like Marjiuana as much as I do like hash. But I do not smoke tobacco and that's hard on me!! I guess your suggestion would be easier because of vaporizers. Maybe should give it a try. :P Thank you for the feedback
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

You can smoke pure hash in a pipe, nothing easier. I'm doing it now.

You're probably thinking of tobacco pipes, where you stuff the leaf in the bowl. With a simple cannabis pipe you get a metal screen to put in the bowl (they may even be sold with them, but in any case they wear out, so you pick them up in packs of 5 for €0.50). Drop a bit of hash in the pipe, and light.
videopirate

Post by videopirate »

Hi, well it did not work for me. Some cheap pipes have that filthy metallic flavor. You never know what metal they are made of. Glass pipes are awesome but as you said, they also wear off (resin get stuck in the tiny passages), or break when you try to clean them. The pre rolled is a question mark in terms of tobacco quality and chemicals contained in it. It's more of a 'nice temporary tour'. But hey, everyone has their own fit. In the long terms tobacco does not agree with me and I would need to quit. But touring a bit when one has the chance to live in Amsterdam, that's a win win :wink: But my throat is hurting.
Skull_Kid1888

Post by Skull_Kid1888 »

I know that I'm a sarky bastard but that's a lot of joints for someone who doesn't smoke. Why not just get 1/2 a gram in each coffeeshop, roll it up and see how it helps?
It's all about THC for me.
ysmugu

Post by ysmugu »

Good reviews but have always thought it expensive buying pre rolled. Much more economic to buy hash by weight and roll yourself, plus you got more choice of hash that way.
videopirate

Post by videopirate »

Hi Skull_Kid1888 , you are certainly right. I thought of posting this is also for people who cant use a hand (or both) for a short or a long period of time. It can happen right? And it is true it saves money doing it on your own. But, it was an informative thing and fun. I can' t go to holiday so that was it. :D
gromit

Post by gromit »

buy a journey pipe,...youll never look back,... :mrgreen:

rubbing alcohol will clean a glass pipe ,...no problems,... 8)
Skull_Kid1888

Post by Skull_Kid1888 »

As above, even a crappy wee E5 wooden one. So much better than smoking tobacco!

But fair play video, we all enjoy our wee missions in Mokum :)
It's all about THC for me.
memogram

Post by memogram »

I love my hash but i hate the damn amount of tobacco you must add into it
JeffreyAdams

Post by JeffreyAdams »

videopirates wrote: Wed 17th Dec 2442 12:26 pm Hi Skull_Kid1888 , you are certainly right. I thought of posting about phentermine otc this is also for people who cant use a hand (or both) for a short or a long period of time. It can happen right? And it is true it saves money doing it on your own. But, it was an informative and fun. I can' t go to holiday so that was it. :D
A pre-rolled joint at a coffeeshop in Amsterdam.
Last edited by JeffreyAdams on Tue 12th Jan 2021 08:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
RedGecko58

Post by RedGecko58 »

Fat_old_dwarf wrote: Sun 16th Apr 2017 08:36 pm Nice to have reviews of something rarely reviewed. But -- particularly if you're not a tobacco smoker, and are using the herb for pain control -- why not just get a pipe? That way you know exactly what's in it, because certain strains will be better for certain individuals, and you can mix one or more types as well to see if that suits you. You can get a simple pipe for a few euro (or the sky's the limit if you want something special), and they're all over the place. Vaping is also recommended by many, but that requires major investment and a steep learning curve. A pipe is pretty much the simplest technology there is.

Sorry to hijack the thread - Fat Old Dwarf could you recommend some pipe styles for smoking hash? Metal, Wood etc ?

I've previously tried a small metal pipe but it was unpleasantly metallic, not sure if this was just because it was an ultra cheapo one? I think a glass spoon would be good but I would probably end up breaking it, particularly when stoned... I am predominantly a hash smoker so I've always mixed with tobacco but this trip I want to cut that down, I also quit tobacco (apart from joints) a few years back.

Also on the topic of vaporisers - what do you use? Particularly for the normal grades of medium quality harder Moroccan hashish? I tried an Atmos vape pen a few years ago which was okay with green but no use for hard hashes.
johnyjackson

Post by johnyjackson »

gromit wrote: Tue 18th Apr 2017 05:17 pm buy a journey pipe,...youll never look back,... :mrgreen:

rubbing alcohol will clean a glass pipe ,...no problems,... 8)
As the name implies, the Journey has evolved to become the on-the-go smoker’s favorite companion since its launch in 2010