Boerejongens Centre (formerly Stix)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Boerejongens Centre (formerly Stix)

I like Stix
88%
I don't like Stix.
12%

Total votes: 101

ZBeebs

Re: Boerejongens Centre (formerly Stix)

Post by ZBeebs »

Have to buy a drink to go upstairs to the smoking room. No hot drinks after 8pm. Cokes are fancy organic cola, €4. Wanted to sit so I paid, not again. Strictly buy and fly from now on.

The OG Cookie Kush was decent, hard to tell with the small snakes of tangerine g-13 block I put in the joint. Hashy flavor overall. Strong, but not really memorable. Been smoking all day, so could just be a tolerance thing. Probably the 5th or 6th strain I smoked today.

Why drink and drive when you can smoke and fly?
wietzakje

Post by wietzakje »

green magic bloc very nice hash !!
also got me some ak choco bloc also a nice hash for the price
amnesia weed looked really awesome definatly a gem !
Searching for the best weed !
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Can also recommend the Green Magic Block, nice value! :)

We thought the Ak Choko Block was out though, was told that on here and in person (though at the Boer West location). Had the new choco block and was giftet the Kosher Tangie Block by the fine gent KMC, both nice products, the Kosher Tangie block in particular was a very, very nice piece of hash!

CC
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
BongHug82

Post by BongHug82 »

I heard that too about the AK choco block and was gutted because it was a really good hash the last couple of visits. Really strong! I didn't really notice how strong it was till I was home and smoked a couple of bongs for breakfast, then I wished i had bought more 😂

Did you have any this time round that had that real knockout power CC?
wietzakje

Post by wietzakje »

hello guys my bad it was white choco bloc loool was so stoned yesterday ;p
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

@wietzakje: White choko is quite stoney, so that figures ;)

@bonghugs: honestly it is hard to be 100% sure as the level of consumption this time around was quite mad and we didn't really test out anything "on its own", at least not for long, so separating the different effects specifically becomes a big challenge. Would say that the new virgin press something white choko block packs as much of a punch as the old version, is a little darker and is still the same great value.

Green Magic block was also quite hard hitting, price considered that is, if we remember correctly...
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Meowtoast420

Post by Meowtoast420 »

Nice shop, budtenders very friendly and informative. Grabbed a gram of Casey jones which was okay but I've definitely tried nicer versions of it
wietzakje

Post by wietzakje »

green magic bloc for the price you just cant go wrong with this hash
pineapple haze looked really nice
also the super silver haze is very nice here for the price
and tried something new ketama gold its a morrocan hash and looked very nice for 8 euros !
Cannabis

Smoking Weed with Amsterdam Genetics

Post by Cannabis »

Last edited by Cannabis on Wed 20th Dec 2017 02:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Buffalostints

Post by Buffalostints »

super silver haze 8/10 good haze taste
green magic 6/10 nothing special
white choco block hash 7/10 good value decent taste
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

This week:

First off their menu approach starts to annoy me a bit(you want to see the indica menu? You have to tell the guy so he pushs the button so you can see it on display, and so on) ; can imagine why they are doing this:
inofficially probably to build up pressure(time is money is not only heir philosophy) and officially to play by the rules which means coffeeshops in fact are not allowed to advertise their business so one customer has to ask for the menu(am aware a lot of coffeeshops not playing by this rule menuwise but it is a rule ; by the way one of Stix' coffeeshops used to have a menu in a box you couldn't read unless you didn't tell the budtender to light it, at least compared to Boerejongens you could see the whole menu).
Also they might say it is more efficient when doing so and 'helping the customer to make a decission' , let alone they serve him well as they push the buttons instead of a customer has to turn pages for hisself. Oh so helpful these guys :evil: :lol: .
I'd suggest you folks if you're reading this to display a menu on a monitor like others do for all to see to save you a nervous breakdown when it comes to (undecided)customers wanting to see the whole menu or people just ignoring your pressure. Like me with that guy on shift seeming to have a bad day. Shit happens but won't stop me going here of course.

Anyways, looked at Sweet Tooth Block(moroccan, 9€)which made me smile again thinking this was a strain Barney's used to carry but haven't seen it in years. Also looked at White Choco Block(moroccan,11€/g)but refused.
Was reccomended Blue Magic weedwise and although I personally didn't like the bud structure and smell I went for it as it was Headband x Green Magic according to the menu.
Don't get me wrong it seemed to be grown good enough and also tasted as it smelt but indeed like the menus is saying herbal taste is not for me in this case. Effects were good enough.
Just my personal taste. Not worth 16€/g though.
Shufflepop

Post by Shufflepop »

If anybody is old enough to remember, there used to be a grower on 'Overgrow' - Bushy Older Grower. He did seeds. Lots of C99 crosses.

He had a Sweet Tooth. Is this Boer strain anything to do with this?
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Super Silver Haze Block (9,50€/g) - Very blonde crumbly hash. Smells awesome :mrgreen: hazy fresh yammy :D It is also one of these skuff like hashes I saw a lot in the last time... smells and tastes more like weed but you also have hashy notes. Compared to the other hashes of that type I saw in the last time this one has for me the best smell :mrgreen: I could eat that stuff :lol:
Effect is pretty strong and def. sativa to me. I have to say it was my first smoke of some good hash after a while... in the last few days I only smoked mediocore pollen hash from where I live :? ... so it kicked in pretty strong :mrgreen:

With 9,50€/g is also pretty fair priced. Overall a very nice tasty sativa hash for the very hot summer days 8) Well done!
wietzakje

Post by wietzakje »

yo marok i also bought this hash and liked it very much !
i bought malika and noor from tweede kamer to
malika was almost identical to the silver hash !
and noor was just a nice maroccan hash !
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Kosher Choco Kush - 12 per gram, nice dense, frosty and well manicured buds, white ash indicates good flush, a bit of fruity and fizzy undertones, that matured in the bag into to more pronounced gassy OG vaguely chemmy notes. Potent stuff and much prettier and frankly all around better than what you'd pay 14-18 for at most shops. Ticks all the boxes for a nice top shelf indica this one. DLN approved.

Kali Oriental Kush - allegedly their own Oriental Kush crossed over with Kali Mist. Long resinous almost hazy wispy structured buds, sweet and pungent tropical fruits and vague cedar (critical mist esque) notes. Nice stinky and full of flavor at 10 per gram it's a steal as far as coffeeshops go.

Overall liked the Kosher Choco better, but both were lovely especially given the price, other wares I sniffed at seemed to be more than up to par as well. Product seems in top form, and may have lured me out of coffeeshop hiding for a bit.