Where for best kapsalon?

Restaurants and takeaways.
puffpuffgive

Where for best kapsalon?

Post by puffpuffgive »

Just wondering if any of you love kapsalon and know where to get the best one in Dam 8)
Thanks all

ik hou van amsterdam
photography https://www.flickr.com/photos/bananaface1000/
matty223

Re: Where for best kapsalon?

Post by matty223 »

Ohm sweet ohm and tutti turned me on to a place near kasmir lounge, cant remember the name but thier chicken kapsalon was spot on, tram stop vanpeter something or other i just cant remember normdo i feel,like lookng it up,at the moment

Peace matty

When im not stoned i get back to you with the name ,, unless you need a haircut then your on your own
Papi

Post by Papi »

matty223 wrote: Sun 6th Aug 2017 02:05 pm Ohm sweet ohm and tutti turned me on to a place near kasmir lounge, cant remember the name but thier chicken kapsalon was spot on, tram stop vanpeter something or other i just cant remember normdo i feel,like lookng it up,at the moment

Peace matty

When im not stoned i get back to you with the name ,, unless you need a haircut then your on your own

You were fucked while writing this comment weren't you :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
matty223

Post by matty223 »

Very :mrgreen:
matty223

Post by matty223 »

puffpuffgive wrote: Sun 6th Aug 2017 09:49 am Just wondering if any of you love kapsalon and know where to get the best one in Dam 8)
Thanks all

Ok here it is Donerland Eethuis on kinkerstraat
puffpuffgive

Post by puffpuffgive »

Awesome, thanks I'm gonna check it out 8)
ik hou van amsterdam
photography https://www.flickr.com/photos/bananaface1000/
matty223

Post by matty223 »

And the Kashmir lounge is just around the corner down the block a bit maybe 3 min walk

Enjoy
Peace matty
SmokerAMS

Post by SmokerAMS »

I'm so happy that I found this thread, literally I am 70% kapsalon 30% marijuanas at this time and the rest marijuanas... I've been getting them from IBO but if someone has a new dealer please let me know :lol:
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

This thread is getting more and more unintelligible, what are you guys on about? Have you taken too many of the marijuanas? :D
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
matty223

Post by matty223 »

CopenhagenCouple wrote: Wed 13th Sep 2017 08:24 pm This thread is getting more and more unintelligible, what are you guys on about? Have you taken too many of the marijuanas? :D
So kapsalon mean hairdresser or equivalent in dutch, but there is also a kabab dish with a layer of frites meat cheese, salad, and sause, if that helps,

Peace matty
CopenhagenCouple

Figured the hairdresser part out, but the kebab element cleared up a good deal, thnx! :D

Now only the marijuanas part is a bit vague... ;)
RobertD

Post by RobertD »

matty223 wrote: Fri 15th Sep 2017 02:00 am
CopenhagenCouple wrote: Wed 13th Sep 2017 08:24 pm This thread is getting more and more unintelligible, what are you guys on about? Have you taken too many of the marijuanas? :D
So kapsalon mean hairdresser or equivalent in dutch, but there is also a kabab dish with a layer of frites meat cheese, salad, and sause, if that helps,

Peace matty
"Kapsalon has a high energy content, with each serving containing approximately 7500 kJ" (wikipedia)

Bloody hell, that's 3 days worth of calories for the average man. Gotta try this shit next time.
CopenhagenCouple

Hehehehe, indeed Robert, although the unit is kJ and kcal, so that is close to one day's worth of kcal ( for an average sized woman) as there are approx. 4.2 kJ per kcal (international calories that is)... :) Still a fuckload of energy in one serving! :D
RobertD

Post by RobertD »

CopenhagenCouple wrote: Mon 18th Sep 2017 03:12 pm Hehehehe, indeed Robert, although the unit is kJ and kcal, so that is close to one day's worth of kcal ( for an average sized woman) as there are approx. 4.2 kJ per kcal (international calories that is)... :) Still a fuckload of energy in one serving! :D
Oh shit, yes you're right. Thanks for the warning. Guess I'll have to order three or four portions now :lol:
SmokerAMS

Post by SmokerAMS »

RobertD wrote: Tue 19th Sep 2017 01:07 am
CopenhagenCouple wrote: Mon 18th Sep 2017 03:12 pm Hehehehe, indeed Robert, although the unit is kJ and kcal, so that is close to one day's worth of kcal ( for an average sized woman) as there are approx. 4.2 kJ per kcal (international calories that is)... :) Still a fuckload of energy in one serving! :D
Oh shit, yes you're right. Thanks for the warning. Guess I'll have to order three or four portions now :lol:
I've actual recommendation! Ugyhur - they literally have won it for me, although not had one recently - definitely goes down in my book as one of the best sauce to food ratio's. Their sauce is legit and their meat is well cooked! But don't seem to deliver anymore, haven't been able to find them on any of the recent thuisbezorgd listings.