Do auto-flowering / fermenized plants produce seeds ?

Including growing tips and questions.
tba333

Do auto-flowering / fermenized plants produce seeds ?

Post by tba333 »

Do plants from these purchased seeds produce seeds afterwards ? Or they are like GMO fruits, no seeds and you always have to buy new seeds, you don't get to harvest your own seeds.

And how to know / ask ?

macky

Re: Do auto-flowering / fermenized plants produce seeds ?

Post by macky »

There not suppose to have seeds .Only if pollenated by a male. Google how they make fem,s and auto flower.The seed banks would like you to buy new one,s ever crop, over clones. There,s good reason,s to start new ever time and some pit falls. I suggest you read ever thing you can :)
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

tba333 wrote:Do plants from these purchased seeds produce seeds afterwards ? Or they are like GMO fruits, no seeds and you always have to buy new seeds, you don't get to harvest your own seeds.

And how to know / ask ?
not all GMO seeds , are terminator seeds.
theres a diffrence lol
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
gettingrimey

Post by gettingrimey »

Any seeds produced using feminised seeds where a male plant hasn't been present will have hermaphrodite traits and are not desirable. Buy regular seeds and kill all the males bar one and try and grow it outside your tent or grow area as you do not want it to pollinate all your ladies. Ideally the male will have been selected based on a desirable trait, like internode spacing. Take the pollen from the male and brush it onto one or as many kolas as you wish to Have seeds in. Then cover those buds in a plastic bag and tape it up. You need to be careful and ideally remove the selected female out of the growing area while you brush the pollen onto the plant. The bag can be removed from the bud after five days. You will end up with seeds in the buds that you pollinated and seed free bud to smoke as well. Feminised seeds although very convenient are essential watered down genetics of the real thing,, but I can't say anything as I love them.
I be chillin on the beach in the South of Venice
Or merking the President live on Channel 7
420high

Post by 420high »

A male and a female together might produce seeds. You know the seed also has father and mother:)
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

420high wrote: Mon 25th Sep 2017 11:01 am A male and a female together might produce seeds. You know the seed also has father and mother:)
Most of the time that seeds father is colloidal silver, and I am betting 90% of European seed companies female seeds have never seen a good juicing from a male. Cheap and quick all about profit, welcome to the E.U. :wink: :lol:
macky

Post by macky »

Kermit wrote: Thu 12th Oct 2017 01:41 am
420high wrote: Mon 25th Sep 2017 11:01 am A male and a female together might produce seeds. You know the seed also has father and mother:)
Most of the time that seeds father is colloidal silver, and I am betting 90% of European seed companies female seeds have never seen a good juicing from a male. Cheap and quick all about profit, welcome to the E.U. :wink: :lol:
Colloidal silver has changed commercial corn growers from clone only.e.g. Mothers that where kept for years .
Always spraying for bugs ,handing them out to friends praying you don,t loose strain :D
Now you find great F1 ,dig it up rejuvenate the plant take cuttings. Flip cutting spray every day node where branch meets stock bingo bongo male pollen sacks :)
Use pollen on other clones ,seeds to use for the next couple seasons .Keep a little seed batch ,always looking for the one. Roll on 420
redeyezman

Post by redeyezman »

I seem to always find a few seeds when using femenized. It happens with shitty genetics. I use regular seeds, and dont get any from those females. Fuck femenized. Took me only 2 years to see that. Thanks mates.
Shells sink. Dreams float.