Voyagers

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Voyagers

I like Voyagers
93%
I don't like Voyagers
7%

Total votes: 484

Junglist Movement

Re: Voyagers

Post by Junglist Movement »

Wow that looks lovely.

Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

My mate was there yesterday and got also that "Wedding Cake". They sold it in tin cans with 3,xg for around 50€ (don´t remember exactly). Looks really great! Didn´t tried it so far :? :lol:
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Had the wedding cake, looks good and has medium to ok potency, but smell and taste were not up to scratch... Not good enough for a 420 special, and a far cry from the best stuff Voyagers has had on it's menu, even this week.
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

CopenhagenCouple wrote: Sun 22nd Apr 2018 08:48 am Had the wedding cake, looks good and has medium to ok potency, but smell and taste were not up to scratch... Not good enough for a 420 special, and a far cry from the best stuff Voyagers has had on it's menu, even this week.
Have to agree with that, tbh I don't like cookie strains so for me I can't give a decent review as I hate them all :lol: but from a growers viewpoint I would say it was missing a few weeks. 8)
Papi

Post by Papi »

From what i've seen, Wedding Cake at Ballonetje looked much better, heard better reviews too
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
Dickinsonbeer

Post by Dickinsonbeer »

I didnt even see the wedding cake just now at the balloon. Maybe it is off the menu?

I think i already killed 3g of the lemon bubble this week and may go back for more this afternoon. Best of the week so far for me.
Kenshiro

Post by Kenshiro »

Lemon Bubble 2 days ago was amazing..very lemony and hazey without tasting generic.
Bought more today and it just wasnt the same, very acrid and harsh compared to a few days before?

Wedding cake- nice looking and well finished but just tasted like straight up Headband..and not a particularly strong or well flavoured version.

Fromage Blue- uniform buds and colouring, tasted very fresh and cooling in the vape but not like cheese at all.

Voyagers feels a bit all name and no game at the moment with strains and quality on offer not up to standard from previous experiences. Some big strain names but very little delivery in the way of expected tastes, effects and overall quality.
Maybe they're having a bad patch or I'm being overly critical? Just think the quality has been on the slide and the offerings could be stronger especially for 420 week.
Buffalostints

Post by Buffalostints »

Kenshiro wrote: Mon 23rd Apr 2018 12:04 am
Voyagers feels a bit all name and no game at the moment with strains and quality on offer not up to standard from previous experiences. Some big strain names but very little delivery in the way of expected tastes, effects and overall quality.
Maybe they're having a bad patch or I'm being overly critical? Just think the quality has been on the slide and the offerings could be stronger especially for 420 week.

i absolutly agree was just there and this was the third time in a row i was highly disapointed by the quality had the gg4 for 15 was no taste at all 4/10 also had the la fire 4/10 and the frommage blue didnt taste like what they normally stock it is one of my fav´s that i always get but also a let down this time 4 / 10 i wont be back for a while i guess... hope they get back on track
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu from Voyagers dated May 8, 2018. Thanks Anon.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Voyagers ... agers.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Juice

Post by Juice »

what time does testing tuesday sell out? im not gonna be able to get there till about 8pm
WLow

Post by WLow »

Most likely first here first served :D op=op :lol:

ask them about it when you arrive.

lately they stock girl scout cookie, not grown by Highlyblessed its flushed :mrgreen:
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

Last week:

Stepped inside, looked at their current flagship Thin Mint Cookies(15€/g) or shit as other stuff and left.
Kenshiro

Post by Kenshiro »

S.A.G.E very nice example but as I keep finding with Voyagers the product is a little under cured and lacks depth and flavour notes..shame as it's otherwise finished very well and good example.

Testing Tuesday very strong Kush smelling....taste reminds me of shoreline from GP during 420...but got a bit of headache from this...more testing required.
gapie

Post by gapie »

GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
jonah1983

Post by jonah1983 »

Stayed here again in may great hotel great welcoming people in the coffeeshop gave us a free drink as we checked in 24k was very good smoke and had a comical moment with the vending machine bought a lighter and grinder from it but could I find the hole to get them out haha there was an older Irish guy watching and we caught each others eyes and both just burst out laughing will be back very soon