The Plug (formerly Utopia)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate The Plug (formerly Utopia)

I like The Plug
90%
I don't like The Plug
10%

Total votes: 269

Papi

Re: The Plug (formerly Utopia)

Post by Papi »

Maybe different batch goes to social smoking and different on the coffeeshop shelf

Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

redeyezman wrote: Thu 21st Jun 2018 12:20 am
DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Mon 18th Jun 2018 09:13 am
Papi wrote: Mon 18th Jun 2018 08:12 am That Gelato#33 grown in Europe was fire, i was smoking some of it with Jack before i left last week.
Interesting, most people agree with what you say. We got my boss some for his birthday and he loved it. However canalside grabbed some and called it "appalling" so ya know...different stokes for different folks I guess!
No! Everyone must like what the majority calls good. That's the way things work!

I suppose if you're gonna say I'm a troll, I should fullfil your self fulfilling prophecy :wink:
Fulfill** (if you wanna spell correctly like a good yank) or alternatively "fulfil" if you fancy that Commonwealth English.
Papi

Post by Papi »

DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Mon 18th Jun 2018 07:59 pm
Marok21 wrote: Mon 18th Jun 2018 06:18 pm always a matter of taste... but it´s great to get these new genetics from "local" sources and not that overpriced US stuff :thumbup:
Yeah I get I should edit to mention that I personally never tried any, so no opinion to offer from experience. It sold out pretty fast.

Key Lime Pie is still my favorite of all the different flower purchased from there.
Key Lime Pie is really fucking good, especially that it supposedly was the same batch that was in Barcelona
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Papi wrote: Thu 21st Jun 2018 08:59 am
DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Mon 18th Jun 2018 07:59 pm
Marok21 wrote: Mon 18th Jun 2018 06:18 pm always a matter of taste... but it´s great to get these new genetics from "local" sources and not that overpriced US stuff :thumbup:
Yeah I get I should edit to mention that I personally never tried any, so no opinion to offer from experience. It sold out pretty fast.

Key Lime Pie is still my favorite of all the different flower purchased from there.
Key Lime Pie is really fucking good, especially that it supposedly was the same batch that was in Barcelona
Funny you say that, the batch that I sniffed at in BCN whilst there was not at all the same as what J had in AMS, totally inferior.
deebzy75

Post by deebzy75 »

my first time in here since the refurb and while it wasnt great before now the vibe was deffo different

lot of youts hanging about which isnt my vibe but for b+f its cool

tuesday 19th june---- i had the strawberry sour and the el chapo on ingis rec as i was seeing roger waters that night

both solid smokes if a bit pricey [both 16] the sssd did the business for the gig!

thursday 21st june......gg #4 was ok but have had better

still a good shop with the biggest menu i've ever seen, you need a lottery win to plough through that !!

and good to see ingi still involved
Terpy

Post by Terpy »

Was there last weekend for the first time since it changed to The Plug. I must say I miss Utopia.

For sure the biggest menu I have seen in a while but definitely not the quality I would have expected !
I had the El Chapo, Fruitella and ODV #3 on recommendation of the budtender. No bud was cured and flushed as it should be for 16 p.g. All smokes leaves black ash when smoked pure.

I'm not the one who still looks a lot at the prices when being in the Dam because in my opinion you have to go to other cities if the price-perfomance-ratio is the most important thing for you. But I also think that you could expect quality for 16 bucks !

El Chapo - Buds more on the leafy side not grown very well. Sour Diesel flavour was there but there are better possibilities to get this taste in the Dam.

ODV #3 - BT recommended it. Taste was not bad but just tiny popcorn buds.

Fruitella - Worst strain of the trip ! Also 16 for a gram and burns like shit ! Leaves not only black but also hard ashes when smoked pure !

I would like to know if they would sell such a trash in there csc in Barcelona.
WLow

Post by WLow »

Shop really changed, it's mostly young english clientèle.

Loud music, i could barely do a transaction at the budcounter :mrgreen:

I don't know about the black ash Terpy is talking about,what i agree on is that many boxes where pop corn nugs, this shop is to busy/hyped. Menu is overwhelming and boxes are empty.

The cherry pie hash was great, crumbly but not to dry, fruity smell, nice effect, felling euphoric but still heavy in the end.
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

---BREAKING NEWS----

We have a NEW leader. Lord of the clowns, champions of extortion. Level 33 asshattery.
The Plug are selling Dutch Grown Zkittles for €25p/g. It's lauded as their High Times Cannabis cup 2018 entry.
:roll: :lol: :shock:

High Times must be charging a pretty penny for a 1st place cup these days.
Jeez
macky

Post by macky »

OneHighMofo wrote: Fri 13th Jul 2018 10:32 pm ---BREAKING NEWS----

We have a NEW leader. Lord of the clowns, champions of extortion. Level 33 asshattery.
The Plug are selling Dutch Grown Zkittles for €25p/g. It's lauded as their High Times Cannabis cup 2018 entry.

Jeez
Good chance it won SAN Francisco and Michigan Cannibis cup for Indica in 2015 :shock:
Why is a 7to8week Indica considered a Cali strain ? Think Haze ,Trainwreark ,Purple......
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Jeez
I thought the same, but discussed with Canal-side last night, we're pretty sure that's the "judge pass holder's" rate.

Check the menu 1e posted on their own page and you'll see what I mean.
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

i actually put on their instagram page "you put 25 instead of 15, i would have expected it to go for 16 as a top shelf strain tho"

not had a response
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Sat 14th Jul 2018 07:18 am

Jeez
I thought the same, but discussed with Canal-side last night, we're pretty sure that's the "judge pass holder's" rate.

It looks like 1e want 17.50 for their top price cup entry.... not sure what I’m supposed to be looking at dude? Is the plugs offering more than 1g for the €25 perhaps?

Aren’t judges supposed to get a discount?
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

OneHighMofo wrote: Sat 14th Jul 2018 09:24 am

Jeez

It looks like 1e want 17.50 for their top price cup entry.... not sure what I’m supposed to be looking at dude? Is the plugs offering more than 1g for the €25 perhaps?

it is the cali zkittlez. its €35 on the menu, €25 for judges

good mark up eh
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

DjShaggy wrote: Sat 14th Jul 2018 09:36 am
OneHighMofo wrote: Sat 14th Jul 2018 09:24 am

good mark up eh
Ahhhh ok. That makes sense now. Gotta pass on the cost of all those cancer causing plant growth regulation chemicals too eh.
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

OneHighMofo wrote: Sat 14th Jul 2018 10:23 am
DjShaggy wrote: Sat 14th Jul 2018 09:36 am
OneHighMofo wrote: Sat 14th Jul 2018 09:24 am It looks like 1e want 17.50 for their top price cup entry.... not sure what I’m supposed to be looking at dude? Is the plugs offering more than 1g for the €25 perhaps?

good mark up eh
Ahhhh ok. That makes sense now. Gotta pass on the cost of all those cancer causing plant growth regulation chemicals too eh.
im pretty sure most zkittlez is outdoor grown aswell :shock: :lol: