Weeda loca Estapona

Tokeing tom

Weeda loca Estapona

Post by Tokeing tom »

Thus club is located right in the port of estapona its just a white door in the middle of a block of shops and restaurants very easy to miss but hey god bless google maps..
The club itself is small and not well air-conditioned got very hot while I was there.
The weed was not very good all Spanish and not well cured only one that was any way reasonable was a sliver haze but I've had a lot better and the guy wanted €20 a g 🥵 on the hash front I got one @10 but it was not clean another @15 which was ok and a good but overpriced kosher filtered @25
Only go here if your stuck

Not_the_monk

Re: Weeda loca Estapona

Post by Not_the_monk »

That's interesting, I was in Estapona a couple of weeks ago and was going to visit this place but ended up going to Green Think instead, which I suspect may have been the correct choice from the above review. Actually I had noticed before that Weeda Loca's website also seems to have ripped all its text from Green Think's (and forgotten to change one or two mentions of their name to the former from the latter).

I'll do a review of GT when I get a chance to try to remember what strains we tried there :lol:
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Yes I definitely made the wrong choice I have a friend with a place there and his wife goes to weeda loca she told me it was ok but I don't think she explored any further ..be interesting to hear about Green Think
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

Tokeing tom wrote: Wed 26th Jul 2023 07:13 pm Yes I definitely made the wrong choice I have a friend with a place there and his wife goes to weeda loca she told me it was ok but I don't think she explored any further ..be interesting to hear about Green Think
I reckon she should probably check it out tbh, its only about 10 mins walk away iirc, wouldn't say the product was stunning but prices seemed more reasonable than what you found, the people were nice & I'm sure it had decent aircon too :lol: