Best coffeeshop for edibles?

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
Mystery23

Best coffeeshop for edibles?

Post by Mystery23 »

Hey guys,

Back in the day this forum was a great resource when I just found out about Amsterdam, and ended up going over 20 times hehe.. lots and lots of memories ahhh... but I have not been for around 10 years. First stop was always Green Place to stock up on 5g of white widow for €35 to use as my 'base' strain before buying a g here and there of other interesting flavours.

Anyway life story over, I will be there in a couple of weeks for a few nights with my wife, she is not a smoker, but wants to try edibles.

Back then Grey Area was the undisputed king for homemade space cakes, is that still the case? I want her to try proper ones, not the 'contains 0.1g THC' ones with no effect. Any other edibles she should try? What would be the best place for them?

Thanks!

Heath Eagle

Re: Best coffeeshop for edibles?

Post by Heath Eagle »

Hi,
Always have enjoyed the cakes from Paradox, probably the strongest around & they were good when I last tried them in January.
Also had some from De Kade, good choice, very tasty & they pack a punch.
Have tried many cakes over the years & Paradox are always consistent quality.
Enjoy!
To Honour Tolerance Wherever It Is Found
Oh.... & Metallica rule OK!
Dave near London

Post by Dave near London »

Paradox without a doubt. Sat in there will the wife to show her that coffeeshops are decent (as we were going to the Ann Frank house I thought going in stoned / high would be not appropriate)

Anyway -in our enjoyable coffee break there - a large % of customers came in and only bought their cakes. Says a lot. Always enjoyed them there on several times in the past.
Mystery23

Post by Mystery23 »

Thanks guys completely forgot about Paradox!

Will be the first stop when we arrive, thanks!
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Coffeeshop Spirit has light fluffy easy to eat cakes which contain 1g ...they were good 👍