1-6 of Feb I'm back again...

Planning a trip to the Netherlands? Post the details here.
Raoul_Duke

1-6 of Feb I'm back again...

Post by Raoul_Duke »

I drank way too much red wine tonight after some brutal work shifts this month and I've only gone and booked 6 nights in Amsterdam for next week :shock:

You may remember me from a year ago. 5 times to the Damned travelogue.

I found some cheap deals and thought 'why not' after saying 'never again' but I always say that with Amsterdam. I blame David Bowie. His rendition of 'Port of Amsterdam' has been a regular in my Spotify playlist, perhaps sending subliminal messages for me to return to Sin City. :twisted:

Last year I was only around for 2 nights. I don't have any plans yet. Would like to see a Football game somewhere but heard you have to sign up for membership before you can buy a ticket :?:

Of course, I will be visiting Coffeshops and a lot more of them as I'm around for longer. Might do a day trip or two as well. Never been to Utrecht and not been Den Haag in several years.

If you are around and want to meet up for smoke then let me know.

Trad

Re: 1-6 of Feb I'm back again...

Post by Trad »

I hope you have a great time, it's always good to get back to the places we enjoy..
If I don't see you no more in this world, I'll meet you on the next one.
JMH
Raoul_Duke

Post by Raoul_Duke »

Trad wrote: Mon 29th Jan 2024 05:25 am I hope you have a great time, it's always good to get back to the places we enjoy..
Thanks! I agree but also learned from last year that things change and new places can be discovered amongst old haunts 8)
gapie

Post by gapie »

Cool wanna chill a bit
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
Raoul_Duke

Post by Raoul_Duke »

Sure, what times? My 5G won't let me access this forum so I can only see here when I have WiFi. I've just checked into hotel, heading out after a shower. Not sure what CS I'll hit first. Maybe siberie. I'll try and log in here again once there if they have WiFi
gapie

Post by gapie »

u can whatsapp me
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!