Namaste

The place for new members to say hello.
Indianhippydude

Namaste

Post by Indianhippydude »

Greetings my fellow marijuana lovers.
Bit about me.
Born: 1980, London
Discovered marijuana: circa 1997, just before uni.
Last smoked: 10 long minutes ago
Grams per day: 3g if spliffs, bit less vaping, bit more if it's a joint kinda day.
Go to munchies: wotsit and cheese sandwich, bowl of frosties with ice cold milk, pastries, anything chocolatey, especially mousse.
Favourite method: spliff, vape, joint, edible, bong. In that order, currently.
Rolling paper: Elements
Filters: Raw Wide
Rolling direction: filter on left
Worst 420 habit: smoking more than I need to and spending way more than I should
How much for Oz: for UK I pay between 240 and 300, depending on strain etc. Most of the stuff I cop is OG Soil Grower and Deaf Monkey Meds nowadays. Cali is anything between 300 and 500, mids to top only. Often cop from LL. Vapes around 60 for 1ml rosin. Edibles tenner each pack. RSO 1ml around 20 quid, bit more recently. Don't use hash or other extracts much.
Favourite strains: too many to list but I prefer gassy and kushy over fruity. I would take a pack of Kimber OG over Zkittles or RS11 any day.
Best thing I've ever done: discovered weed
Last time in Dam: just before lockdown. Used to go every year until then.
Next trip: in 3 weeks for 6 days. Can't wait
Favourite area to stay in Dam: anywhere around Vondelpark
Favourite coffeeshop: used to be El Guapo years ago, mainly because I spent almost the whole day in there once fixing one of the guys laptop and he blessed me up proper. On more recent visits grown very fond of 1e Hulp but don't think I can face going again knowing that Rizla isn't there anymore. Got a lot of new places to check out.

Lemming
Site Admin

Re: Namaste

Post by Lemming »

Welcome aboard!
Great intro.
Indianhippydude

Lemming wrote: Fri 26th Jan 2024 01:26 pm Welcome aboard!
Great intro.
Thanks. Good to finally be here!
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Your very welcome here friend I'm also a 1980 baby good year for the wine..I've read your intro and it's great to meet an occasional stoner like myself ☺️
Indianhippydude

Tokeing tom wrote: Sat 10th Feb 2024 07:09 pm Your very welcome here friend I'm also a 1980 baby good year for the wine..I've read your intro and it's great to meet an occasional stoner like myself ☺️
Good to meet you Tom. Occasionally occasional might be a more accurate description lol