Some pics of my last Trip

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
royal_dwarf<3

Some pics of my last Trip

Post by royal_dwarf<3 »

Hello ACD

arrived early in Dam at 9.30 in the Morning we stored the Luggage in a Locker and went to Prix D Ami ( not my choice but ok)
1g Wizard Punch12,50€ ( Canadian) and 1 AMG Maroc 8e
we got a Cappuchino first smoke was the Wizard Punch okay but nothing Special.
The AMG Maroc was "ok" i would say not the best smoke but ok.

I wanted to Visit Sativa Coffeeshop People saying they have good Dutch Cali and its true
1 of Zelato
Beautifal Taste like a good Cheese strain with a Gelato mix white ash very nice smoke

Pineapple Punch white ash, very Fruity smoke Sativa giving a good High for a walk true the dam

Thats nearly all Pics for that Day because sometimes when ure in the vibe u forget making fotos :shock:

As i dont drink often or much i wanted to try a Craft Two Chefs Brewing to a Smashburger was good but yeah im not coming here to drink really still Cheers?

On Friday me and my friends was a bit lazy from arriving and walking ... so i chilled and started the day late.

In the Evening i met with Gapie and we had a nice smoke session started in MR K where we smoked some nice MAC and some Sour Candy i had over from Solo Coffeeshop.
After that we went to Bagheera to hit some extract with the Puffco.
I think then we went to the Plug Coffeeshop dont remember which one where we smoked some RS11 x Zoap with some Piatella.
All in all a nice Evening

After that i was nearly ready to go to sleep took the tram back to the hotel.

Saturday i got some Cheese for my Wife at home from Albert Cuyp Market in the Pijp Are
Went short in Katsu for Dr.Grinspoon Ice but it was sold out. Took some Temple Balls but was no good smoke at all 10e

I try the Restaurant Royal Cannibal very nice had the Ribs and Corn
Cheesecake was very nice complety different then in Germany

Blue Sushi Frozen from de Republiek CS really nice very clean and tasty strong smoke 18e
White Choco Haze Block from Boerejongens good smoke bubbles good when a flame is near 11e

When i was smoking a Jonko at Republiek a man with a cute Dog in the back of a bycicle came by i needed to take a photo

On Sunday in the early morning i left the hotel and took the Train home see you again soon Amsterdam

Lemming
Site Admin

Re: Some pics of my last Trip

Post by Lemming »

Thanks for posting, @royal_dwarf<3
HitTheNorth

Post by HitTheNorth »

Those ribs look delicious. Cannibals Royal on the list for my next trip I reckon. Which one did you go to? I see there's a few around town
royal_dwarf<3

Post by royal_dwarf<3 »

@HitTheNorth
We where at the Cannibal Royal Handboogstraat 17
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

Nice trip report royal_dwarf<3 Love the pics, especially the pup on the bike ride.

And like HitTheNorth said, those ribs look very nice. :D

AzLaker
8)
If you never do, you'll never know.
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Enjoyed reading the report man pictures are always great I have to find out how to do a upload I don't know if its possible with just a phone ..I'm sure the ribs were lovely but is it just me that thinks there very black😂🤷‍♂️
gapie

Post by gapie »

cool to see ya man
see ya next time
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
Potimus

Post by Potimus »

Thanks for the pics. Those ribs look great, I've not heard of the place, they look better than De Kilos if you have ever been?