Hashtag (ex. Barney's Lounge)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

i like Barney's lounge?

very much
43%
it's ok
36%
could be better
6%
just forget about it!!!
15%

Total votes: 157

Tokeing tom

Re: Hashtag (ex. Barney's Lounge)

Post by Tokeing tom »

Went in the other night the shop was empty which is a pity its a big space and also has seating outside by the canal.. it did give me a good chance to talk to the dealer who showed me a his wares and made a few recommendations for me first was the Tidghine hash which as marok stated here before is a very nice old school tasty as hash.
Next was Kandy Kush a soft hash with a great smell from the tub and great flavour also packs a punch 👊 I like it
Then the most expensive hash was strawberry shortcake €20 it was recommend by the bt and smelled great when I smoked it next morning it blew me away for a good hour or more very strong very tasty
I also got a gram of Ponzu weed which smelled great . taste was unique and pretty powerful 😌
All in I liked the place a lot and I will definitely return its a nice part of the city to sit and chill especially the seats outside on a nice day

Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Tokeing tom wrote: Mon 11th Sep 2023 12:27 pm All in I liked the place a lot and I will definitely return its a nice part of the city to sit and chill especially the seats outside on a nice day
Yeah I think the same :D Sadly they had no outside seating when we were there during gay pride... the shop was also pretty packed but on a usual day it should be a great spot and I like the area, too :mrgreen: good vibes inside as well 8)
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Marok21 wrote: Sun 17th Sep 2023 06:39 pmseating
Yes good vibes, the bt was a friendly fella and the 4 things I got were all good quality ..
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for Coffeeshop Hashtag dated 7 September 2023 , kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by Tokeing Tom :mrgreen:

https://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Hashtag ... shtag.html

Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

I had a great time there last weekend 8) Very friendly staff that makes you feel to be welcome. Very chilled atmosphere and good vibes :D They genuinely try to make their customers happy, which is quite rare these days. They offer sparkling clean bongs and a Puffco Peak Pro for use. For me as a mainly bong smoker its a great thing :mrgreen: Furthermore never seen a coffeeshop that offers a Puffco product for use before :thumbup: If I'm not mistaken they even offer free tea and coffee in the morning hours.

I was looking for some good quality traditional moroccan so I tried their Tidghine (10€/g) again which is still "lekker" especially for the price :mrgreen: Next time I'll try a few other hashes from their menu :D
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for Hashtag dated 29 October 2023, kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by TheGasMaster

Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for Hashtag dated 4 December 2023, kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by Anonymous

Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

I like this coffeeshop the free coffee and tea before noon Is a nice tuch and the staff are pleasant and good at there job ..
They also have some good products I've been impressed with everything I've had from here ..
Last week we picked up some KILLA CLENZ also by burning clean ..this had a very unique and unusual smell I liked it a lot it was strong weed packed a good hit I like these burning clean guys 😁
The next one that really stood out for me was
TANGERINE DREAM beautiful looking buds
with the smell flavour and taste all on point nice strong sativa high I was sorry I didn't get more than 1g
On the hash menu I got 2g of KANDY KUSH this is very nice hash smells fruity and tastes sweet it's been on the menu a while it's good value filter at €13 the kind of stuff you could happily smoke all day
Also got a half g of WEDDING CAKE WPFF €25 now I'm no expert on wpff but this was nice waxy hash looking hard to work with ..smoked in 2 joints with some tobacco and definitely did a trick on me I liked it a lot and would recommend to anyone looking to treat themselves..maybe the more hard-core could put it in a donought joint with a gram of tangerine dream ..I'd say that I'd be nice🫠
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for Hashtag dated 17 February 2024, kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by Daz

https://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/cs-hashtag.html

Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

I still enjoy visiting the shop especially because of the chilled peaceful atmosphere even if it´s a bit more crowded it´s still a good place to relax and have a smoke.

Last month I tried their RS11 triple filtered hash (13€/g) which was damn nice especially for the price. Tasty hash that fills the room with a lovely high quality hash smell when smoked. Effect is more on the indica side. For that price very nice hash and kind of special in terms of smell/taste :mrgreen:

Furthermore I tried their GMO Fresh Frozen hash (20€/g) which was of nice quality, too. From texture pretty similar to some Blue Sushi Fresh Frozen (17€/g) hash from Siberie that I tried the trip before. Looks beautiful in the sun light you can see the crystals make bling bling :mrgreen: effect is more on the sativa side while it also had relaxing effects on me. It didn´t knock you out but it gave me a nice well rounded effect that feels better on the body than many other hashes that I tried lately.
For 20€/g I usually expect something that is maybe a bit stronger but I like that well balanced and pleasant effect and the consistency of it :D Well a few € cheaper would be nice :roll: :lol: