Tyson 2.0 (formerly Softland)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Softland

I like Softland
77%
I don't like Softland
23%

Total votes: 31

la2019

Re: Softland

Post by la2019 »

Now listed on Google as permanently closed...

la2019

Post by la2019 »

Whelp this place didn't stay empty for very long! Newest location for Coffeeshop Greenhouse Effect...
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Not open yet but very soon
HitTheNorth

Post by HitTheNorth »

That's an interesting development. I've not been in greenhouse effect since it was an warmoestraat. Anyone been in recently? Surprised to see them going for a second location, would've thought one of the bigger players would've been in. Prime location too. Woulda loved to have seen de kade or the balloon rock up here. Good it will remain a Cs though.
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

I was planning on going in yesterday but they were just finishing off the renovation,looks like it ready to go so I'd say this week . I have been to the one In Newmarket sq a few times the Royal maroc hash can be worth a look and I got some lovely og kush last time I was in .
To bo honest I find the place a little overpriced for weed but good value for 5g hash deals and it's my opinion that he has to up his game for this Cs to be a success for him as its a much more quiet location and he won't have the footfall passing the door as he has in the Newmarket so interesting to see what happens ....I remember the warmoestraat location it was done like the inside of a train carrage and had round walls ,was cool hill st blues and greenhouse effect were connected business wise in some way back then if I'm right
HitTheNorth

Post by HitTheNorth »

Tokeing tom wrote: Wed 12th Oct 2022 08:01 am I was planning on going in yesterday but they were just finishing off the renovation,looks like it ready to go so I'd say this week . I have been to the one In Newmarket sq a few times the Royal maroc hash can be worth a look and I got some lovely og kush last time I was in .
To bo honest I find the place a little overpriced for weed but good value for 5g hash deals and it's my opinion that he has to up his game for this Cs to be a success for him as its a much more quiet location and he won't have the footfall passing the door as he has in the Newmarket so interesting to see what happens ....I remember the warmoestraat location it was done like the inside of a train carrage and had round walls ,was cool hill st blues and greenhouse effect were connected business wise in some way back then if I'm right
Yeah I liked the old one for atmosphere even if the weed was average. Agree they will have to up their game to survive though
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

la2019 wrote: Tue 11th Oct 2022 03:09 pm Whelp this place didn't stay empty for very long! Newest location for Coffeeshop Greenhouse Effect...
Tokeing tom wrote: Tue 11th Oct 2022 03:55 pm Not open yet but very soon
Thanks for the news :D I went there last weekend to see how it looks now and whats on the menu. Very very small more of a buy and fly place :? I was the only customer and and it doesn't look like they've made a lot of sales that day but it was a teribble rainy day and so the city wasn´t full as usual in general...
The budtender was very friendly and the menu looked pretty similar to the other location while they had a pretty good variety of hashes on the menu. Around 5 dry sift hashes two Ice O Lators (32,50€/g) and up to 6 other hashes... I will try some of them next time.

I hoped there would be more space inside :? It´s been ages since I was at Coffeeshop Softland but in my memories it was much bigger. Maybe they still working on the shop in the back and at the moment this is only a temporary solution like Coffeeshop Paradox did.
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for Tyson 2.0 dated 20 May 2023. Kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by Avfc-Herbalist

https://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Softlan ... son20.html

avfc-herbalist

Re: Tyson 2.0 (formerly Softland)

Post by avfc-herbalist »

Place was packed to the rafters. Couple of full size cardboard cutouts of Iron Mike for photo opps haha.

Candyland Cookies €13/g nice smoke for the price. Tyson lighter at €4 is a bit steep to be honest.
sit back, blaze ganja and chill
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for Tyson 2.0 dated 14 August 2023. Kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by RealFresh187

Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for Tyson 2.0 dated 13 October 2023. Kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by DarioQuattro87

Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for Tyson 2.0 dated 1 December 2023 , kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by LJH Stores.

Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for Tyson 2.0 dated 9 January 2024, kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by Blanco3535

Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for Tyson 2.0 dated 19 March 2024, kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by NiceNugzTV

https://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/cs-tyson.html