Fly, The Hague

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Fly II

I like Fly II
No votes
I don't like Fly II
100%

Total votes: 1

Mint

Fly, The Hague

Post by Mint »

ACD Page: Fly (Den Haag)

Small shop and the staff arent very friendly but i bought some nice bubble there which was very tasty. There's a small smoking room with a few plastic tables which seats about 10 - 15 people, and a tv mounted on the wall so its not the most comfortable. Refreshments etc are minimal so its not somewhere to go and chill out, more of a place to get ur smoke and go. i wouldnt recommend going out of your way to visit as theres better coffee shops in Den Haag but the bubble i got was very nice :D

Mint
Largefella

Re: Fly II

Post by Largefella »

Stayed nearby, just before New Years - just off the Vondelstraat - a good spot in The Hague, very close to the historic centre. But not too close.

Beautifully presented shop - welcoming. Buynfly vibe (perhaps explains the name...)

Met 4 budtenders over my visits - all super friendly. After a purchase of 10 Euro on December 26th, the manager handed me a goody bag, overflowing with free packs of papers, lighter, grinder, chocolates - great touch! For goodwill alone, I'd go back one day.

Bought some bubble, and some doctor haze. Bubble didn't standout. D Haze was decent - strong and hybridy. Nice afternoon smoke. 10 Euro a gram each, I think.
...as Sinatra once sang, Doobee doobee dooo....
Not_the_monk

Re: Fly II

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for Fly in The Hague dated 6 January 2024, kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by Purple

https://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/0-denHa ... s/fly.html

Not_the_monk

Re: Fly, The Hague

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for Fly in The Hague dated 3 April 2024, kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by DarioQuattro87

https://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/cs-fly.html