Where can I find Santa Maria ?

Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
soultrane

Post by soultrane »

Nytvd your description hits the nail on the head. I have been suffering without any reasonable source due to my last dealer relocating to hawaii. Sadly I would love something 'that just does the job...'

I prefer the effects from sativas (as touristsy as that may sound ) :twisted:

Knowing which is which (indica vs. sativa) allows one to enjoy the intoxication that they prefer. Over here in the States there are times (unless you grow your own) where you must take what you can get. Amsterdam allows a welcome atmosphere of choice and a civilized method for aquiring your preference. The prices that are charged in Amsterdam are a bargain compared to what would be charged over here. My next trip will take me to Amsterdam as well as Haarlem I will be hitting as many coffeeshops as time allows and I will never regret paying (what some may consider) a premium for the choice, the quality, or the luxury of smoking freely.

frusciante

Post by frusciante »

When I went to the Nes in July 05 the Santa Maria was not on the menu, but the dealer got it from under the counter in a massive tupperware container and told us that he had just got it in that week and hadn't got round to putting it on the menu. Bought 2gs and it was one of the best smokes of the trip, but unfortunately that's about all I remember about it.