Bushdocter

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Bushdocter

I like Bushdocter
58%
I don't like Bushdocter
42%

Total votes: 117

Grrl_Interrupted

Post by Grrl_Interrupted »

Paul from London wrote:
Mark_d wrote:when i was last there i thought bushdocter only did 2 g deals....i cant really remember though for obvious reasons ha ha
Mark, you may well be right about that, all a bit of a blur to be honest.
Yes, I believe he's right; I got 2g Hawaiian snow there last year, very very good. Didn't visit this time.

Another fave with locals, and again can appear slightly elitist if you have 'British Tourist' written all over you.

A great place to buy though, highly recommend.

t_stoned

Post by t_stoned »

Very quality weed!

Bubble Gum was super. If it would be possible to buy not only 2g doses......
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

i was there last week and bought 1 g of the Butterhash (50€/g!!!)... first I came for their Jelly Hash (45€/g) but the lady shows me the Butterhash and it was awesome. The Colour of the Hash is yellow (very sticky) and so unbelivable oily... but no black oil or something its green oil!!! never seen that. I have heard that some very good Jelly Hashes has that green oil too.

I smoke that stuff in a bong (waterpipe) you need not many of this because its so soft (but ultra oily) its easy to make a mix for smoking.

While smoking you feel the HIGH THC CONTENT in your lungs... very clear and super Strong (my friend cough 5 minutes after smoking it)... it was a very trippy experience for me... smoetimes to trippy like paranoid... but i am a pro smoker so after 10 minutes its ok...

have someone test that hash too?... what do you think about it?
wiggsdannyboy

Post by wiggsdannyboy »

I bought some Blueberry in the Bushdoctor on my last trip to Amsterdam and it was very good. The wife and I spent a lot of time in the hotel room when we were smoking it.
Adamster

Post by Adamster »

Rude ppl! only thing i loved about this place was the mexi morracan hash!! rest is all over priced!
indapark.co.uk - Spliff

Post by indapark.co.uk - Spliff »

Marok21 wrote:i was there last week and bought 1 g of the Butterhash (50€/g!!!)... first I came for their Jelly Hash (45€/g) but the lady shows me the Butterhash and it was awesome. The Colour of the Hash is yellow (very sticky) and so unbelivable oily... but no black oil or something its green oil!!! never seen that. I have heard that some very good Jelly Hashes has that green oil too.

I smoke that stuff in a bong (waterpipe) you need not many of this because its so soft (but ultra oily) its easy to make a mix for smoking.

While smoking you feel the HIGH THC CONTENT in your lungs... very clear and super Strong (my friend cough 5 minutes after smoking it)... it was a very trippy experience for me... smoetimes to trippy like paranoid... but i am a pro smoker so after 10 minutes its ok...

have someone test that hash too?... what do you think about it?
Tried it and loved it.

Its the infamous budder hash. The people there were quite confused as to actually what it was. But, any person who has seen budder can tell you in a heart-beat that thats what it was...

Post by HasAnyoneSeenMyPipe »

I tried the sunburst in feb when I was over and in may, lovely stuff very strong high of it. The way I like it. found the budtender a very friendly guy, we got talking about the jelly hash as that is what I was on the hunt for, 3 trips to bushdoc and 3 fails. Still love the coffeeshop tho, best ice menu I have seen.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

The Colour of the oil (Budder Hash) is more like yellow brown not green... i was so stoned yesterday... it was green for me XD
Boner

Post by Boner »

This is what the budder I had looked like:

Persoanlly I wasn't overly bothered with it, I ended up smearing it all over the papers before making a joint, this came from Canada and not Amsterdam btw.

I've had homemade (not by me) Ice hash that was stronger as well.
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
Crumblez

Post by Crumblez »

Hehe, the Bushdocter was 20 meters away from the job I had last year. It looked like a really dodgy shop to me though, the shop didnt look clean and the people in it weren't looking nice to me either. Also the misspelling in the name was weird...
greenleaf420

Post by greenleaf420 »

fell down there stairs after smokin 2 1/2 gs of the jelly hash damn it hurt like hell and now i got the biggest fuckin lump on ma head and a concussion
heywella

Post by heywella »

greenleaf420 wrote:fell down there stairs after smokin 2 1/2 gs of the jelly hash damn it hurt like hell and now i got the biggest fuckin lump on ma head and a concussion
lol

I survived 2 potential falls there myself , once while on amazonian XTC shrooms!

pace yourself next time freind :P
greenleaf420

Post by greenleaf420 »

haha damnnn. any way i was in der today and got sum amnesia ice hash 45 g steep but hella good i rate that shit the best hash type i smoke so far in da dam and i recomend to any one who goes there paece
wiggsdannyboy

Bush Doctor

Post by wiggsdannyboy »

Was there lasy week and scored some good silver sativa. When I came back next day they would not serve me coffee unless I bought some dope and had to show what I had bought the day before. Still like the place though.
dizz hizz

Post by dizz hizz »

in terms of decor and ambience, it doesn't get any simpler than this place. despite only having two gram deals, their cheese was quite good.

the budtender was friendly to me at least and the shop was virtually empty when I visited on a Sat. evening, but given its location and other cs's in the immediate area, I would definitely go somewhere else for better prices and seats.