Boxing

Moderators: Balou, cantona7

benstraat

Re: Boxing

Post by benstraat »

USBONGLORD wrote:Garbage fighters. Boxings ....no fightings dead....money talks,and talks. Funny showmen,dope dealers...the funs gone....go to yer local boxing club,we will be waiting,it's still fun till the guys who keep their hands clean show up. Fuck em. My rant...have a great day... :mrgreen:
Surrealy strange...

USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

Yes I am
rockin into the night
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

i'm way to skinny for boxing

But at wrestling i'm Kurt Angles reincarnation haha
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

RIP Johnny Tapia... a friend and one of the craziest fuckers i ever had the chance to party with...you dont have to fight any more brother :(
rockin into the night
Adamster

Post by Adamster »

benstraat wrote:
craig_ulsterman wrote:
artymac wrote:Just watched "Carl Froch" demolish "Lucian Bute" to win the IBF super-middleweight title and also become a 3 time world champion.
Always liked "Froch" but tonight he fought as though he was on drugs!!!!!!
"Bute", the pundits and bookies favourite got a proper doing and to be honest, I was expecting an awful lot more from him.......he looked absolutely bewildered as to what was happening to him.......not even the constant interferring from the Ref was going to help him......more like get "Bute" killed if "Bute's" 'second' hadn't stopped this Ref from trying to give "Bute" a standing count by tapping him on the shoulder .....having walked across the ring!! ......he was really doing this Ref a favour as he was struggling to hold "Bute" up and count at the same time!!
Wonderful stuff. Won every round. Wonder if they'll pick-up the re-match clause......
Was a great fight, Bute was completely dominated....great to see Carl Frampton step up a level as well, expecting big things from the Belfast lad
Two absolutely masterclass performances, both as good as each other.

Froch was absolutely demolishing in his ways, he went from boxing and discipline, to actually realising the fact that we was fit enough to hit his opponent like a heavy bag work out, and relentlessy kept hitting hard until the evident stoppage, absolute balls and absolute faith in his stamina and punching power.

He makes me proud to be English Froch, which is a rare thing.
It sad to say but Bute was/is over rated since the first fight vs Librado Andrade (that we all know he shouldnt of won) and Froch was the first real pro boxer he relly faced and Noboby wanted to face hin either cause he SUCKS!! it showed the world he wasnt that great...
cantona7
Location: Seattle- trips to the 'dam, 7 by the time i caught up with freedom i was out of breathe

Post by cantona7 »

pacquiao vs timothy bradley. predictions?
educating myself and waiting for the next trip.
instagram @shooter_mcdabbin
Adamster

Post by Adamster »

pacman by decision !!
benstraat

Post by benstraat »

cantona7 wrote:pacquiao vs timothy bradley. predictions?
Pacquiao knockout.
cantona7
Location: Seattle- trips to the 'dam, 7 by the time i caught up with freedom i was out of breathe

Post by cantona7 »

i see pacman winning. although alot of the boxing guys on tv seem to think undefeated bradley could win. ecause of the age difference and such. will hopefully be a good fight. always fun to see the underdog do well or win imo.
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

Bradley looks very ready,very ready
rockin into the night
cantona7

Post by cantona7 »

whoa...what a decision. seemed fixed. anyone else agree? better yet anyone disagree?
Bifton

Post by Bifton »

A sensation from Las Vegas, Proper Rocky stuff :-)

Amir Khan Vs Danny Garcia Full Fight (Full Match) 15-07-2012 ( 15 Jul 2012 ) P1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uhq_E5G35jE

Amir Khan Vs Danny Garcia Fight Full (Full Match) 15-07-2012 ( 15 Jul 2012 ) P2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_6w0n-f62Q
Bifton

Post by Bifton »

some great face rippling punches in this one

Dereck Chisora Vs. David Haye - Knockout Round

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OjuFb0-ha0
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Khan was destined for a beating and he wants to move up a weight to have a go at mayweather, Pmsl if he ever fights him it will be khans end, he is not good enough to fight in the u.s, time to come home.

I am so happy chisora got slapped, and by a semi retired boxer, love it, I was bouncing round the house like a bouncy ball, lmao.

Good nights boxing imo and sorry to khant fans but he just khant do it :wink:

Not sorry to chisora fans, if he has any that ain't in prison for gun crime :shock: :lol:

Cheers for the links aswell, the khant one is funny as fuck imo, have you ever seen someone so fucked from a knockout, Pmsl, Mr wobbly legs :lol:
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

kahn looked real bad,and when he went down the 4th time i yelled..KHAAAAAAANNNN...just like star trek....hes a decent club fighter but he got his ass handed to em...dannys a good kid from a great fighting family(im good friends with his dad,who is a bad fucker himself and forum friendly :mrgreen: )and hes gonna be around for awhile....kahn wants a rematch...hahahahahaha
rockin into the night