shipping it back?

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
east coast Joe

shipping it back?

Post by east coast Joe »

hello all,just trying to get some input on mailing some smoke back to the states .going in feb does anybody have any knowledge in this subject.the brown mexipack isnt working for me any more .vaccume sealers ,can they be bought in the dam peace out and thanks :roll:

Ash333

Post by Ash333 »

Take a serious look at the federal penalties for importing narcotics. I think you have far more severe penalties than Europe.
No Victim? No Crime.
east coast Joe

Post by east coast Joe »

so true my friend,i do share your concern.was only thinking of a couple grams maybe.from what i understand it happens alot .not going to do anytime for a few grams.but i do respect your position Joe
Ash333

Post by Ash333 »

Anything is possible, and I don't doubt that people have done it and gotten away with it. But here in the UK one of the forum users had an ounce taken from the mail by customs and all he received was a letter stating it had been seized. From what I gather in most of the US he'd of had the DEA kicking his door in at 5am.
No Victim? No Crime.
Knucklehead

Post by Knucklehead »

No way man! It ain't worth what could possibly happen.
Hammy

Post by Hammy »

Rent a PO box near you in a fake name and send it there. Probably need ID these days though... damn.
Sir Niall of Essex-sire

Post by Sir Niall of Essex-sire »

Search the forum.
Defeating evil with a thing called love
Uncle Ron

Post by Uncle Ron »

Don't know why I am responding, but what the hell.
First, if anyone were to share this type of knowledge in a public forum, you or they just might be the next ones who get burned using it. Use the search function within this website and read for yourself the responses to the very same question you are asking.
With that being said, you can search the forum, and you might do an internet search as well. Hint: Think absolute odor control. Enough said.
Lastly, and this one counts as being most important, if you can't do the time, don't do the crime. A proper search of the interweb will provide you the information regarding the penalties for importing illegal narcotics into the US.

Peace.
east coast Joe

Post by east coast Joe »

thanks all!
Marco

Post by Marco »

Why not find better drug contacts at home? I can assure you they are out there, especially in Boston.

When you send stuff from Amsterdam, the likely hood of it being x-rayed is much higher than from other places in Europe.

The truth is if they find something like a quarter, from what I have read, you just get a letter from customs. Does not sound so bad, but realize your name likely goes on a list of suspected drug smugglers so be prepared to enjoy special attention every single time you return from overseas.

Oh and all the supposedly smelly proof bags in the world are useless unless you very carefully package the stuff with nothing touching weed then the package. Not to mention, they don't block the xrays which is what I have been told the Post Office uses.