Reefer

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Reefer

I like Reefer
100%
I dont like Reefer
No votes

Total votes: 14

The Stoned Shaman

Reefer

Post by The Stoned Shaman »

Ive looked through the list of coffeeshops in this section and couldnt find anything on coffeeshop Reefer. Sorry if I have somehow missed it but was interested in what others thought of this place and their weed/hash?

I went here last year and was our first stop as was close to our Hotel. Its not a massive place and has a little smoking room upstairs which is adequate for its purpose. The thing I wanted to mention here was about the Amnesia Haze I brought. No other time during my trips to the dam has one spliff proper wrecked me in a way where i was buzzing with such a strong and powerful high whilst feeling im melting into the table haha!

Has anyone else tried their Amnesia and thought it kicked ass? Im hoping fingers crossed that im returning to the dam at the end of April and wanted to know if the Amnesia is as good at the moment as it was when i went there last?

Any help on this is really appreciated!

Peace
Last edited by The Stoned Shaman on Wed 24th Mar 2010 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Twitch

Post by Twitch »

Old School and Proud of It.
The Stoned Shaman

Cheers for the link man, will see if there is any mention of the Amnesia :)
tinky

Post by tinky »

Popped in last week and purchased 1g of extra super zero hash for €10.
very nice maroc. First time to this CS and will return nice smoking room up very step stairs mixture of locals and tourist.
Drink are cheap and good friendly service also
geoffk

Post by geoffk »

I popped in 2008, scanned the menu and didn't see anything I wanted. It was a nice place to smoke though. I enjoyed some weed I already had. I remember they had a tip jar which seem unusual.
Kingdoc

Post by Kingdoc »

Been in reefer a few times over the years but 2008 was my last visit,There temple balls were good i remember that! shame as this place aften get overlooked for its more famous neighbour ie the bluebird.
seager16

reefer

Post by seager16 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: my mate lost a day in Dam after consuming a space cake from here at 11.30am,lol, thought he was gonna share it but by the time id looked up from rolling a J & hed polished it off. 1hr later he went back to the hotel cos he felt smashed he didnt wake up till 9.00pm :lol:
thcbros
The Stoned Shaman

Re: reefer

seager16 wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: my mate lost a day in Dam after consuming a space cake from here at 11.30am,lol, thought he was gonna share it but by the time id looked up from rolling a J & hed polished it off. 1hr later he went back to the hotel cos he felt smashed he didnt wake up till 9.00pm :lol:
Hahaha!! :D classic lol.
The Stoned Shaman

Re: reefer

seager16 wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: my mate lost a day in Dam after consuming a space cake from here at 11.30am,lol, thought he was gonna share it but by the time id looked up from rolling a J & hed polished it off. 1hr later he went back to the hotel cos he felt smashed he didnt wake up till 9.00pm :lol:
Hahaha!! :D classic lol.
Binman

Post by Binman »

I can recommend the super silver skunk 9€ good strong buzz.
HasjDreamer

Post by HasjDreamer »

Nice shop...better than the bluebird I think (much quieter, MUCH friendlier staff).
its bouquet sweet & pungent, its bite will roast
tinky

Post by tinky »

HasjDreamer wrote:Nice shop...better than the bluebird I think (much quieter, MUCH friendlier staff).

Agreed !
ysmugu

Post by ysmugu »

HasjDreamer wrote:Nice shop...better than the bluebird I think (much quieter, MUCH friendlier staff).
Yeah i prefer here to the Bluebird too. Nice size shop, quiet but looking onto a busy street. I thought the menu was poor, about 4 of each hash and weed. Bought the powerplant for €8/g, good old regular powerplant, good smoke for good price. Definately go to this shop again if in area, not somewhere to go out of your way for though. :D
Roccy Tittzenbeer

Post by Roccy Tittzenbeer »

I thoroughly worthwhile visit here in mid June. Smallish place which is clean and airy. Can get a bit hot here on sunny days because of all the windows.
Did a buy and fly as I was busy doing my walkabout. Budtender was a helpful and cheery chap, fairly small range of good quality gear at reasonable prices. Bought some great White Widow which I back-pocketed for my late K.O. nightcap back in the room - worked a treat. Whilst leaning out of the rooflight window, blazed a pure '3-skinner' , which gradually melted my arm and leg muscles 'til I couldn't stand and K.O.'d me flat onto the bed. Lay there immobile, corpsed out with my mind floating out colourful and whacky dreams until eventually the comatose deep sleep took me away.
Woke up hours later next morning in the same position still dazed and with a dry throat as though I had gargled on gravel (slept on back with mouth open me thinks !)
To sum up Reefer is a pleasant, easy going non-threatening type of place to go with good quality stock, good happy staff, decent clientele and fairly quiet too if that is what you are looking for.
Iko

Post by Iko »

The one time i went to Bluebird there was a line up down the stairs and the place was packed like no other CS i had seen.
I likened it to a frat party at Animal House :shock: .
Not exactly my scene, not to mention the Bluebird Ice i bought pretty much sucked ass.
Once In A while You Get Shown The Light