Flash your map!

Planning a trip to the Netherlands? Post the details here.
pad

Post by pad »

yes, we want a travellogues of your trip lemming :?:

jul, kev, stev from france
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

Yeah it was great thanks. We got to Amsterdam, Amersfoort, Leeuwarden, Groningen, Maastricht and Utrecht. We also met Xefian. major contributer to the main site and this forum, for the first time. I've got a few notes scribbled in the haze and am intending to write a travelogue as soon as I can get it together.
I think I'll add some sort of meet in Amsterdam section soon, what do you reckon?
Epsilon

Post by Epsilon »

Glad you made it back in one piece ...in Leeuwarden now ...then Hoorn Haarlem , home ....have been taking notes throughout .. my preliminary vote for best CS is Reepelstiltjes in Leeuwarden ...later
Valo

Post by Valo »

Lemming wrote:I've got a few notes scribbled in the haze and am intending to write a travelogue as soon as I can get it together.
I think I'll add some sort of meet in Amsterdam section soon, what do you reckon?
lol - I know this feeling, took me at least a week to feel like I was back to my usual regime.

The new travel section is a good thought, maybe it could be the 'travel and meet plans' section too. As it would be a pleasure to meet up with any fellow coffeeshop lovers for a smoke in my favourite city on future trips.

Look forward to your write up Lemming.
~ Is that a grinder in your pocket? ~
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

The travelogue is going to have to wait a little longer. I'm currently sorting through about 150 photos for the main site. There's some brilliant ones there but sadly I'll have to shrink them drastically to stay within my 25Mb limit on FreeUK.
on the beat pete

Post by on the beat pete »

you guys should really go check out Leiden...Lemming it's really good, there are some places where you get the freshest and highest quality stuff ever...even as good as Amsterdam...