Greenhouse Effect (formerly Hill Street at the Market)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Hill Street at the Market

I Like it
91%
I don't like it
9%

Total votes: 47

KeyMonCha

Re: Hill Street at the Market

Post by KeyMonCha »

Polm!

...40 Euro for ...(Cough)... grams!!!

Bargain ...And a lovely smoke!

Judo

Post by Judo »

That stuff looks tasty! What was the price per gram?
KeyMonCha

Post by KeyMonCha »

Judo wrote:That stuff looks tasty! What was the price per gram?

It's listed at 6.50 Euros a gram on coffeeshopmenues, which sounds about right... Don't be shy about asking about special offers, though... :wink:
macca187

Post by macca187 »

bought 3 grams of afghan n wednesday and a gram of super silver haze.the ssh was nice not as strong as ive had from club media.afghan was crap really,but then again what do you expect for 10 euro
Kingdoc

Post by Kingdoc »

macca187 wrote:bought 3 grams of afghan n wednesday and a gram of super silver haze.the ssh was nice not as strong as ive had from club media.afghan was crap really,but then again what do you expect for 10 euro

Yea last time my afghan was rubbish also! but at 4 euro a gram what do you expect,Lol 5 grams is like 20 euros or something :lol:,There black was ok a few years back but i just stick to the HSB special there now.
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Excellent shop, best fudge in town, geat tender and cheap drinks. 8)

"Go away little man" :wink:
DanFromUk

Post by DanFromUk »

Agree with Kermit here. Nice hot drinks, especially the hot chocolate with Himalayan Gold sprinkled on top :wink:

Nice service and nice green.
Hunting for crystals
Kingdoc

Post by Kingdoc »

DanFromUk wrote:Agree with Kermit here. Nice hot drinks, especially the hot chocolate with Himalayan Gold sprinkled on top :wink:

Nice service and nice green.

The drinks & space products are superb for quality & price like 8),& the HSB special also like i keep saying 8).
Epsilon

Post by Epsilon »

Latest version of the menu...always a pleasure to visit.
The 3 Euro Looza fruitshakes are nice,good hash joint,special Special,good multigram deals...always a pleasure to visit.
Stamford

Post by Stamford »

Me and 3 of my mates had a banana loaf each from here and it knocked us for six. I had asked the lady how much was in them and when she said 1 gram in each I thought "yeah right!"
3 Hours after eating them floated into the Biblioteak trying to work out where the restaurant was. That is one trippy place!
7 hours later I was the only one left awake and I was in a magical wonderland of stonage. Came down the next morning and a week later I still feel cloudy, lol
In the Dam June 3rd - 6th 2012
treetop

Post by treetop »

Great place. Very nice location for starters right on the market. Great outdoor seats on a sunny day is a wonderful chilling spot. Inside the menu is always honest and good quality. The service is really friendly and nice too. I've had the special here a few times, see it is not on the menu now. Always top notch.
How much did you produce?
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

lemon haze right now is spot on and worth every penny... great service and atmosphere.
Amsterdam dreaming.............
papillondenuit

Post by papillondenuit »

Picked up the Super Silver Haze here this week... Very lovely.
And this was the only shop we went to twice out of the 10 we stopped at. We just liked the atmosphere here and I'll have to admit my primary motivation for returning was the milkshakes... :) the service was great here too. I liked how bright the place was and all the natural light from the windows... Just an awesome place overall.
gettingrimey

Post by gettingrimey »

Another great thing about this place is that they are open at nine in the morning, so its a great place to fly and bye before a day trip. If you buy big its also one of the cheapest shops in the centrum as other have eluded to.
I be chillin on the beach in the South of Venice
Or merking the President live on Channel 7
Smokin´Brazil

Post by Smokin´Brazil »

This is the best AMBIENT and FOOD of every Coffeeshop I´ve been in Amsterdam in my last trip - but please, don´t say it to everybody to not get crowded!

The place is beautiful. Very confortable purple sofas inside (in a window, whow!), with great music and realllllllly kind staff.

It just makes my trip better, buying weed in all the gr8 CS and smoking them all here with THE BEST Milkshake I ever drunk. Period. 8)

I confess I wanted also to try their weed, they didn´t seem bad and they deserved it since they were always sooo kind to me even drinking only.

But again, dont spread this around, let´s keep inside our community! hehe :mrgreen: