Greenhouse Effect (formerly Hill Street at the Market)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Hill Street at the Market

I Like it
91%
I don't like it
9%

Total votes: 47

uklad_in_ireland

Re: Hill Street at the Market

Post by uklad_in_ireland »

Nice shop and staff. order cheese or chocolate 1g was a hot day the other week so I was smoking out side. I would come here again as lovely part of town and friendly staff but the weed is not that too good maybe I pick a bad one will try again here next time.

Smokin´Brazil

Post by Smokin´Brazil »

Here's the window I said I loved to smoke my weeds... This place was like PARADISE to me, with the best Milkshake aswell!

Dave J

Post by Dave J »

Smokin´Brazil wrote:Here's the window I said I loved to smoke my weeds... This place was like PARADISE to me, with the best Milkshake aswell!

Is that a RLD alley or a former as sure looks a typical RLD alley from that pic?.
Smokin´Brazil

Post by Smokin´Brazil »

It is RLD ! :)

next time you can, go to this place mate... But plz, keep it secret cause there are only a couple of sofas inside hehe. Try their Milkshake while smoking on this window, an unique experience.
Colino

Post by Colino »

Smokin´Brazil wrote:This is the best AMBIENT and FOOD of every Coffeeshop I´ve been in Amsterdam in my last trip - but please, don´t say it to everybody to not get crowded!

The place is beautiful. Very confortable purple sofas inside (in a window, whow!), with great music and realllllllly kind staff.

It just makes my trip better, buying weed in all the gr8 CS and smoking them all here with THE BEST Milkshake I ever drunk. Period. 8)

I confess I wanted also to try their weed, they didn´t seem bad and they deserved it since they were always sooo kind to me even drinking only.

But again, dont spread this around, let´s keep inside our community! hehe :mrgreen:
I agree with you. the stuff is always kind and let you only buy drinks only which are cheap too. plus they chocolate space cake are strong and tasty! 4.5E if I remember well
Smokin´Brazil

Post by Smokin´Brazil »

Colino wrote:
Smokin´Brazil wrote:This is the best AMBIENT and FOOD of every Coffeeshop I´ve been in Amsterdam in my last trip - but please, don´t say it to everybody to not get crowded!

The place is beautiful. Very confortable purple sofas inside (in a window, whow!), with great music and realllllllly kind staff.

It just makes my trip better, buying weed in all the gr8 CS and smoking them all here with THE BEST Milkshake I ever drunk. Period. 8)

I confess I wanted also to try their weed, they didn´t seem bad and they deserved it since they were always sooo kind to me even drinking only.

But again, dont spread this around, let´s keep inside our community! hehe :mrgreen:
I agree with you. the stuff is always kind and let you only buy drinks only which are cheap too. plus they chocolate space cake are strong and tasty! 4.5E if I remember well
[/size]

Seriously? I didn't try the space cake! Another great reason to come back next year to the paradise city! :) thx for the tips.
stokey

Post by stokey »

Smokin´Brazil wrote:Here's the window I said I loved to smoke my weeds... This place was like PARADISE to me, with the best Milkshake aswell!

That's one of my favourite seats in any coffeeshop too!
treetop

Post by treetop »

uklad_in_ireland wrote:Nice shop and staff. order cheese or chocolate 1g was a hot day the other week so I was smoking out side. I would come here again as lovely part of town and friendly staff but the weed is not that too good maybe I pick a bad one will try again here next time.
Probably right. The special is usually pretty decent. Dont order weed everytime I go in there. Often I'll buy something from Voyagers or Greenplace and smoke it there. It has to be one of the best places in the Dam for sitting outside in the sun and people watching on the busy Niewmarket square.
How much did you produce?
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

Love this place, every purchase was the real deal. Lemon Haze awesome. Amnesia Haze, best Amnesia I've ever had. And the black ice hash is really nice.
Amsterdam dreaming.............
Smokin´Brazil

Post by Smokin´Brazil »

TwoCanucks wrote:Love this place, every purchase was the real deal. Lemon Haze awesome. Amnesia Haze, best Amnesia I've ever had. And the black ice hash is really nice.
Thats nice to know. I am sure next year when I come back to this fantastic CS I will try smoking their weed. ;)
Panog

Post by Panog »

Smokin´Brazil wrote:
TwoCanucks wrote:Love this place, every purchase was the real deal. Lemon Haze awesome. Amnesia Haze, best Amnesia I've ever had. And the black ice hash is really nice.
Thats nice to know. I am sure next year when I come back to this fantastic CS I will try smoking their weed. ;)
You gonna be disappointed, I love HSB but expect unflushed weed with black hard ash
ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

I love HSB@M aswell but must admit I lean more towards their hashes now :mrgreen: aslong as the batch in my eyes & nose is good their Nepal Polm is always 1 of my must buys :mrgreen:
Sending out the good vibes to those that need them right now :-)
Panog

Post by Panog »

ftcarer wrote:I love HSB@M aswell but must admit I lean more towards their hashes now :mrgreen: aslong as the batch in my eyes & nose is good their Nepal Polm is always 1 of my must buys :mrgreen:
Yeah their hash are worth their price
Con-er-sir

Post by Con-er-sir »

Not usually a place I buy smoke from, but they have some amazing silver pearl at the moment, I highly recommend it! :)
Kingdoc

Post by Kingdoc »

Con-er-sir wrote:Not usually a place I buy smoke from, but they have some amazing silver pearl at the moment, I highly recommend it! :)

I hear the HSB special is back up to standard again also!