Catch 33

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Catch 33

I like Catch 33
100%
I don't like Catch 33
No votes

Total votes: 3

Not_the_monk

Re: Catch 33

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for Catch 33 dated 4 August 2023, kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by Tokeing tom

https://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Catch33 ... tch33.html

Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Walked here on a very hot day and I have to say i was disappointed by the weed . After a good sniff of what they had I settile on Gothika and Cheetos both La Kalada strains and both lacking in all departments..seems the menu hasn't changed that much since they first opened ... I won't bother going back until I hear good things
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Tokeing tom wrote: Tue 19th Sep 2023 02:46 pm Walked here on a very hot day and I have to say i was disappointed by the weed . After a good sniff of what they had I settile on Gothika and Cheetos both La Kalada strains and both lacking in all departments..seems the menu hasn't changed that much since they first opened ... I won't bother going back until I hear good things
Sad to hear :? I wanted to visit them on my last trip but didn´t made it there because the street was so damn busy because of the gay pride so I decided to visit them next time...
You tried any of their hashes so far Tom? or anyone else? :D
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

No marok ..I didn't..it was 30c that day and I was suffering from lots of beer the night before by the time I reached the coffeeshop I was sweating like Russle Brands jock strap...
The bt didn't impress me to much likewise the weed ..I'd also had a lot of nice hash from other places
In hindsight I should have looked but ah well I just have to leave it to you I might not get to Amsterdam for another few months as I'm busy with work but looking forward to your reviews 👍
Hope your keeping well ..
Tom
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Hey Tom :mrgreen: I am hoping you are doing well, too. Unfortunately, I still have a bit of a cold at the moment, but it's getting better :D
Tokeing tom wrote: Thu 21st Sep 2023 10:41 pm No marok ..I didn't..it was 30c that day and I was suffering from lots of beer the night before by the time I reached the coffeeshop I was sweating like Russle Brands jock strap...
:lol: The feeling of standing in front of the budtender at 30c, totally sweating after a long way to the shop sounds familiar to me :D well in my case there was usually no alcohol involved but it reminds me how the budtender looked at me when I was sweating like a bear :lol:
Tokeing tom wrote: Thu 21st Sep 2023 10:41 pm The bt didn't impress me to much likewise the weed ..I'd also had a lot of nice hash from other places
In hindsight I should have looked
I will try to have a look on their hashes on my next trip. I heard many good things about their hash that they sell in spain... but in nl like with the Cheetos and Gothica weed and can be complete different quality... to be honest I don´t expect outstanding quality but I like to be surprised 8)
Tokeing tom wrote: Thu 21st Sep 2023 10:41 pm I just have to leave it to you I might not get to Amsterdam for another few months as I'm busy with work but looking forward to your reviews
Hope your keeping well ..
I will try my best :D but I was pretty busy with work, too over the last months/year and had not much free time... On the one hand it is of course essential to have good paid work, but there also has to be a good work-life balance... I hope I can get a better handle on this in the near future :D so that I can finally write more reviews again :lol: :wink:

I wish you a nice weekend and don't work too much :wink: The good thing is if you have a lot of work, the time until the next trip goes by faster :mrgreen: and let me know when you'll be in Amsterdam next time :D
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for Catch 33 dated 11 February 2024 , kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by PeterPeter

https://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/cs-catch-33.html