Yes
78%
No
22%

Total votes: 59

SloWhite

Re: The Concentrate Forum. Lets vote

Post by SloWhite »

Snow White wrote:Does the poll results count though?.

Look at the Controversial Corner poll. the votes were 44% Yes for it and 56% no against it. Is there a Controversial Corner forum? YES!!
Another bullshit forum that should be replaced with a concentrates forum. I would fucking hope the poll would count being that most of the people who voted yes, are the same people who contribute the most here... I own a forum as well, and from my experience you should listen to your core members..

Not your average Horticulturalist..
Sue Narmy

Post by Sue Narmy »

OK I've had enough of this shit so I'm gonna speak my mind......

USBONGLORD this forum is like life, some people you like and get on with and some people you don't like and don't get on with. (You're the latter) I don't have any intentions of meeting you as I find you to be very immature. You act like you're 18 with your tantrums, actually my son is 12 and he acts older than you. You're nearly 50 You ain't Peter Pan nor Michael Jackson (R.I.P) so act your fucking age and go and spoon out :arrow:

There are decent people on this forum who I like and who I think I would get on with and that would be cattales1960, geoffk, DanFromUk, Boner, chillers2, tuttiflutes, artymac, CannaSir, geekymonkey, soapy, Slip & Sal, hestia, wileykat, Cisco, True Playa, Adamster.... Actually I'm not gonna name everyone as it would take me all night but I like the majority of the people on this forum bar 4 or 5 poeple who I think are total pricks.

I'm not here to make a whole bunch of new friends, I have my friends around me. I come on this forum to get infomation and advice, chill out and to have a laugh and a joke with like minded people.
So fucking what if I post in the one word game thread. My live does not revolve round weed 24/7 like some of you sados. FFS some of you must live some real sad lives if all you do is talk about weed/spoon 24/7.

Anyway I will post where the fuck I like, this is a forum for the general public so I will post in it. If you don't like what I say then feel free to add me to your foe list :roll:

:D
I is female
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

Snow White wrote:Is there a Controversial Corner forum? YES!!
No there isn't. There's just a thread but it's not very controversial.

You're right that this isn't a democracy though. Like any dictator, I respond better to bribery than votes and nobody has brought any concentrates around here yet.

Seriously though, I am listening to you but you lot aren't listening to me. I said I want to see through the current experiment before starting a new one. Everyone is so busy bickering here that you're not helping me sort out some mods. You're not even talking about concentrates!

If you really want to talk about concentrates, why don't you start a thread about them and talk? Or are you really more interested in having a stupid argument here?

Go back and read what I suggested about hash tagging or, in this case, colon tagging. If there are a collection of threads in Cannabis Strains with titles starting with Concentrates: then a sub-forum will grow organically. If there are loads of them then that will put up a much better argument for a sub-forum and make it easier for me to build one. If you already have a thread there that you feel belongs in that category, go and edit its title.

Get off your arses and make it happen!
Twichaldinho

Post by Twichaldinho »

Snow White wrote:OK I've had enough of this shit so I'm gonna speak my mind......

USBONGLORD this forum is like life, some people you like and get on with and some people you don't like and don't get on with. (You're the latter) I don't have any intentions of meeting you as I find you to be very immature. You act like you're 18 with your tantrums, actually my son is 12 and he acts older than you. You're nearly 50 You ain't Peter Pan nor Michael Jackson (R.I.P) so act your fucking age and go and spoon out :arrow:

There are decent people on this forum who I like and who I think I would get on with and that would be cattales1960, geoffk, DanFromUk, Boner, chillers2, tuttiflutes, artymac, CannaSir, geekymonkey, soapy, Slip & Sal, hestia, wileykat, Cisco, True Playa, Adamster.... Actually I'm not gonna name everyone as it would take me all night but I like the majority of the people on this forum bar 4 or 5 poeple who I think are total pricks.

I'm not here to make a whole bunch of new friends, I have my friends around me. I come on this forum to get infomation and advice, chill out and to have a laugh and a joke with like minded people.
So fucking what if I post in the one word game thread. My live does not revolve round weed 24/7 like some of you sados. FFS some of you must live some real sad lives if all you do is talk about weed/spoon 24/7.

Anyway I will post where the fuck I like, this is a forum for the general public so I will post in it. If you don't like what I say then feel free to add me to your foe list :roll:

Remeber when you asked me to name and shame the potentail grass.........that person is named in yer post..... Just sayin...... Be carefull.
Endure
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...too easy...immature,yup..hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: and twitch..yer right..the enemy within is within her post..hahahahahaha....hehehehe....go congradulate yer kid for being more mature then me...hahahahahaha....just..too god damn easy...you would be dead on channels..lol..nice to see yer true colors snow white..you suck..we dont..hahahahahahahah...oh wait im thinking bout spoon again..sad life....hehehehehehhahahahahahahahah ahahahahhahahaha....blah :lol:
rockin into the night
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

my dabber hates you..lol
rockin into the night
Sue Narmy

Post by Sue Narmy »

Lemming wrote:
Snow White wrote:Is there a Controversial Corner forum? YES!!
No there isn't. There's just a thread but it's not very controversial.

You're right that this isn't a democracy though. Like any dictator, I respond better to bribery than votes and nobody has brought any concentrates around here yet.

Seriously though, I am listening to you but you lot aren't listening to me. I said I want to see through the current experiment before starting a new one. Everyone is so busy bickering here that you're not helping me sort out some mods. You're not even talking about concentrates!

If you really want to talk about concentrates, why don't you start a thread about them and talk? Or are you really more interested in having a stupid argument here?

Go back and read what I suggested about hash tagging or, in this case, colon tagging. If there are a collection of threads in Cannabis Strains with titles starting with Concentrates: then a sub-forum will grow organically. If there are loads of them then that will put up a much better argument for a sub-forum and make it easier for me to build one. If you already have a thread there that you feel belongs in that category, go and edit its title.

Get off your arses and make it happen!
Lemming people are not listening to you, this is your forum and what you say goes but still people are kicking up a stink about it.

There is already a spoon thread and I thought maybe you could sticky it to keep the moaners happy but obviously they are not happy lol
I is female
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

Twitch'o wrote
Remeber when you asked me to name and shame the potentail grass.........that person is named in yer post..... Just sayin...... Be carefull
And on that bombshell.........!!

Lets do the oil thing and stick this thread in the bin. Please
What a long strange trip it is.
Rusty Shackleford

Post by Rusty Shackleford »

Aye :!:

Education,Education,Education :D
KEEP ER LIT
Sue Narmy

Post by Sue Narmy »

Twichaldinho wrote:
Snow White wrote:OK I've had enough of this shit so I'm gonna speak my mind......

Remeber when you asked me to name and shame the potentail grass.........that person is named in yer post..... Just sayin...... Be carefull.
PM who it is then big man.
I is female
Sue Narmy

Post by Sue Narmy »

USBONGLORD wrote:hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...too easy...immature,yup..hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: and twitch..yer right..the enemy within is within her post..hahahahahaha....hehehehe....go congradulate yer kid for being more mature then me...hahahahahaha....just..too god damn easy...you would be dead on channels..lol..nice to see yer true colors snow white..you suck..we dont..hahahahahahahah...oh wait im thinking bout spoon again..sad life....hehehehehehhahahahahahahahah ahahahahhahahaha....blah :lol:

Go and join the toys are us forum :roll:
I is female
Sue Narmy

Post by Sue Narmy »

USBONGLORD wrote:hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...too easy...immature,yup..hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: and twitch..yer right..the enemy within is within her post..hahahahahaha....hehehehe....go congradulate yer kid for being more mature then me...hahahahahaha....just..too god damn easy...you would be dead on channels..lol..nice to see yer true colors snow white..you suck..we dont..hahahahahahahah...oh wait im thinking bout spoon again..sad life....hehehehehehhahahahahahahahah ahahahahhahahaha....blah :lol:

It's 'congratulate' you thick shit

And what true colours? *sighs*
I is female
Cisco

Post by Cisco »

Seems to me it's the minority that don't want it are making the most noise ?! :shock:

If it wasn't so pathetic it would be funny :wink: :shock: :lol:
-
Balou

Post by Balou »

Wow, I never would think there would be this much bickering over the starting a sub-forum. I for one wouldn't mind having all the info in one place, but you're talking to a guy that uses a file cabinet for his personal life. I agree with Lemming that we should start with the hash tag first to see how this develops. And once the moderator thing is sorted then maybe he'll put some of his energy in to the new forum. Please can we stop all the arguing. I would hate to see Twich or others stop posting just because of a few bad apples.

Peace
Are you stoned? Like a gravel road bitch, like a gravel road!
Sue Narmy

Post by Sue Narmy »

Cisco wrote:Seems to me it's the minority that don't want it are making the most noise ?! :shock:

If it wasn't so pathetic it would be funny :wink: :shock: :lol:

If thats aimed at me I will stand my ground, if any mug confronts me I won't be a pussy and back down. I've said my views and if some pathetic twats who can't read and decide to make a song and dance about it and try and call me out?? bring it on...
I is female