Mail Order Weed

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
jakeepping

Re: Mail Order Weed

Post by jakeepping »

haha you think Im the police? loool, I'm just a student looking for some of the goodstuff

jakeepping

Post by jakeepping »

i bought some shisha and I have to say its not that strong doesn't really calm me, only maybe psychologically. I've been really depressed lately and I dont know why, I'm wondering if weed will solve this, or distract whatever im experiencing
treetop

Post by treetop »

jakeepping wrote:...... I've been really depressed lately and I dont know why, I'm wondering if weed will solve this, or distract whatever im experiencing
Start with the obvious first....
Last edited by treetop on Tue 11th Oct 2016 01:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
How much did you produce?
jakeepping

Post by jakeepping »

I have no allergies, I just get pissed off with the littlest things, I want to try out weed for the first time, just to help relax me or take my mind off things, I won't take it regularly like when I have exams or anything.
Apparently you can get a mental illness if you cant tolerate it so is there a name for weed that isn't as strong or the lesser poignant types or something.
treetop

Post by treetop »

jakeepping wrote:I have no allergies......
You know this how?
Last edited by treetop on Tue 11th Oct 2016 01:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

jakeepping wrote: I just get pissed off with the littlest things, I want to try out weed for the first time, just to help relax me or take my mind off things.
It sounds like some decent weed could help you out or it could mess with your head.

Due to its illegal status it's unlikely that you will get a hook up here, loose lips sink ships and all that; but if you read through this thread and note that topix comes up fairly regularly, well theres a place to start and from what I hear stuff is decent and delivery fairly quick if you're lucky.

Student!! cant make a connection :shock: :?: Not like the 60's then 8)
What a long strange trip it is.
jakeepping

Post by jakeepping »

Treetop I took the allergy test before, turns out im not allergic to anything.

And yh its hard to find some weed that gets sent to you, I really want to try avoid buying in person cos for one I dont wanna get mugged, beaten etc. I just prefer it to get delivered.
Where abouts do you guys live? and yh its illegal so how do you guys get your hands on it without buying in person?
Padge247

Post by Padge247 »

Jakeepping, your best bet is to buy it in person. As a student if you just ask around friends at uni I am sure you will find someone. Last year I used 4 dealers from universities where I lived.

As for getting mugged, if you are really nervous about that, only arrange to pick up a £20 bag, and don't take more money (preferably not your phone but this isn't always possible, invest in a £5 mobile phone to take to such meetings ?), leave your wallet at home. Also never give someone the money unless they are passing you the weed at the same time (ie. don't give them money for them to say 'oh yea I'll just go meet my mate and get it' unless it is a person you know and trust). Oh don't go to Camden and try and pick up around the market, many people will approach, many will rip you off. Friend of a friend (or however many of those links is needed) is normally the best way.

If you really don't want to pick up in person then I guess you could look at Topix, or do some research about Silk Road. However Silk Road requires Bitcoins, which are really expensive and prices on SR aren't really low enough to compensate for this. So yea, choice is yours, recommend doing in person. I have been ripped off more on SR once in 2 years of using it, ripped of twice in 10 years of buying in person.
Padge247

Post by Padge247 »

RvanSteensel wrote:unless your buying dmt haha
Still more expensive than doing your own extraction =)
HighRoller

Post by HighRoller »

jakeepping wrote:haha you think Im the police? loool, I'm just a student looking for some of the goodstuff

Hah! Just my way of saying welcome to the board. I hope you find what you are looking for.
treetop

Post by treetop »

b/t
Last edited by treetop on Tue 11th Oct 2016 01:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jakeepping

Post by jakeepping »

Hi, Padge thanks for the advice but I told some of my friends and they were like wtf, why do you want to smoke that shit, you have no problems, or illness.. apparently I am just trying to 'be cool' like the americans? So I normally just try to avoid those awkward conversations.
So I would just prefer ordering it online its just more convenient that way without the hassle, and I looked on topix, those guys that give out there emails are they legit? have you guys bought from those guys on there? whats the payment like? paypal? and that too sounds a bit iffy, because giving your address to a drug dealer to send you some weed to your doorstep? so does he post it or actually come to your house?!
jakeepping

Post by jakeepping »

No seriously I have no allergies, I thought I was allergic to tomatoes for a long time but it just turned out that I hated tomatoes!

And as for asking where people live? well, I was just starting conversation, and I wanted to know if anyone lived in london so I could get my hands on that good stuff.
treetop

Post by treetop »

jakeepping wrote:No seriously I have no allergies, I thought I was allergic to tomatoes for a long time but it just turned out that I hated tomatoes!

And as for asking where people live? well, I was just starting conversation, and I wanted to know if anyone lived in london so I could get my hands on that good stuff.
Damn this thread made me feel hungry.
Last edited by treetop on Tue 11th Oct 2016 01:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

Cool americans :roll: What about me ? I'm ice. :P
Last edited by spidergawd on Thu 19th Sep 2013 05:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What a long strange trip it is.