Greetings from the Pacific Northwest

The place for new members to say hello.
BootTaper

Greetings from the Pacific Northwest

Post by BootTaper »

I find myself here because Bas pulled the cord on Channels.nl's forum. Over there I went by the name "moe.". I'd hated that name almost from the beginning, so I'm glad to be free of it. I hope some other Channelites have found their way here as well. I look forward to meeting others with a love for Amsterdam and The Netherlands too.

Lemming
Site Admin

Re: Greetings from the Pacific Northwest

Post by Lemming »

Welcome aboard!

We've got a thread to share memories of Channels here
Old Fart

Post by Old Fart »

Hello not Moe.
BootTaper

Post by BootTaper »

Lemming wrote: Sun 2nd Apr 2023 05:56 pm Welcome aboard!

We've got a thread to share memories of Channels here
Thanks Lemming, very much appreciated!
BootTaper

Post by BootTaper »

Old Fart wrote: Sun 2nd Apr 2023 06:19 pm Hello not Moe.
Hey now, my first familiar poster :). How many others are here? I'm really hoping that Modern Roots isn't one of them.
Old Fart

Post by Old Fart »

I just dropped in to say hi and I let Lemming know Channels had gone tits up. I haven't used this account in 10 years. I'll check in more often.
OF
Good to see you.
Hobie

Post by Hobie »

Hoi , BT - beTTer dan M__ __ good to see you here . I went to the channels.nl wake and had a second of silence in its honor ......

@ least Lemming is a hands on owner / moderator .... It may be better here than there

Ik ben Hobie
Wag More - Bark Less
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

BootTaper wrote: Sun 2nd Apr 2023 04:41 pm I find myself here because Bas pulled the cord on Channels.nl's forum. Over there I went by the name "moe.". I'd hated that name almost from the beginning, so I'm glad to be free of it. I hope some other Channelites have found their way here as well. I look forward to meeting others with a love for Amsterdam and The Netherlands too.
Welcome BootTaper. Good to see a few Channels folks finding their way over here. This site as you can see is definitely all about the The Netherlands & Amsterdam. Hope you enjoy. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

AzLaker
8)
If you never do, you'll never know.
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Welcome aboard the ACD Train 8) good to have you on board :mrgreen:
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
BootTaper

Post by BootTaper »

Hobie wrote: Mon 3rd Apr 2023 04:09 pm Hoi , BT - beTTer dan M__ __ good to see you here . I went to the channels.nl wake and had a second of silence in its honor ......

@ least Lemming is a hands on owner / moderator .... It may be better here than there

Ik ben Hobie
Hey Hobie, I logged in to Channels about 15 minutes before it went down and read the last few posts. I was surprised to find it still up. I think Amsterdamned was the last to post his farewell to the site. I left myself logged in and went back about 15 minutes later and refreshed the page and it was gone.
BootTaper

Post by BootTaper »

AzLaker wrote: Tue 4th Apr 2023 05:47 pm
BootTaper wrote: Sun 2nd Apr 2023 04:41 pm I find myself here because Bas pulled the cord on Channels.nl's forum. Over there I went by the name "moe.". I'd hated that name almost from the beginning, so I'm glad to be free of it. I hope some other Channelites have found their way here as well. I look forward to meeting others with a love for Amsterdam and The Netherlands too.
Welcome BootTaper. Good to see a few Channels folks finding their way over here. This site as you can see is definitely all about the The Netherlands & Amsterdam. Hope you enjoy. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

AzLaker
8)
Thanks AzLaker!!!
BootTaper

Post by BootTaper »

Ghost wrote: Fri 7th Apr 2023 10:08 am Welcome aboard the ACD Train 8) good to have you on board :mrgreen:
Thanks Ghost!!!